This just in...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
This just in...

I was watching Action 13 news here in Las Vegas and they just had a breaking news story.

Roy from Sigfried and Roy has been rushed to UMC Hospital after being attacked by one of the tigers during a show, he is in supposed critical condition.

LanceWindu
Update:

He was bitten in the throat and has lost a huge amount of blood.

DeNiro
wow i cant belive that shit it is like that one simpons episode come true u know

LanceWindu
laughing out loud

The tiger was in it's first show too, but had been training for 9 years.

silver_tears
thats so sad sad
poor guy and poor tiger they might put him to sleep sad

LanceWindu
Yeah, because once an animal like that if it gets a taste of human blood it will want more.

Rogue Jedi
too funny...i hate those guys.

silver_tears
they should release it into the wild erm

BackFire349
thats what they get for capturing animals from their natural, happy habitat and using them for their own personal gain. I feel no pity for ignorance.

Rogue Jedi
my thoughts exactly.

Captain REX
*watches Irene release the tigers*

"Run! Be free! Freedom!"

DeNiro
yeah they will deffintly put it to sleep they always do its kind sad the tiger has been locked up all this time doing shows finally gets revenge and it cant enjoy it but i bet that guy dies cause a neck wound froma tigert is bad

silver_tears
*rides tiger into sunset* angel

BackFire349
It's his own fault. Shoulda been a lawyer.

DemonicGambit
I should really start watchin' the news erm

Rogue Jedi
i went to the houston zoo a while back and almost cried....no joke....there was a gorilla there that looked so damn depressed. all those poor animals locked up.

pablo007
I hate Roy too but this isn't really funny, he could die.

Rogue Jedi
so what....he knew the dangers of what he was doing.

pablo007
So you think a man's death is funny ?

Rogue Jedi
not at all......dont jump the gun...i am merely saying that he was trying to tame a tiger. a friggin' tiger? come on.....you play with fire and you get burnt......ever played russian roulette? no...it is a stupid thing to do. the tiger should have been in the jungle, not on stage. serves him right.

DemonicGambit
No, the man's sense of style was an' will always be funny

Rogue Jedi
trudat.

Tied Hiker
I think they had sex with those tigers. And the one tiger was getting him back for not giving him the reach around the other night. Just speculation.

BackFire349
laughing out loud TH strikes again.

DemonicGambit
laughing

LanceWindu
Wrong...just wrong.

DemonicGambit
Aw come one Lance ya gotta admit, that was a lil' funny

LanceWindu
Yeah, but it was still wrong.

BackFire349
and sadly, probably true.

Tied Hiker
I know it was wrong. But their entire monopoly of the white tiger industry consisted of the whole 'getting the head bitten off danger'. The fact that they even made human to tiger contact with these animals is amazing. But, in the words of Oliver Stone's writing, specifically the Native American in Natural Born Killers who Mickey killed, "something like hey old man thanks for feeding me but I'm still a snake and I'll bite you." Yes, I've been drinking.

LanceWindu
BTW, it was Roy's birthday the same day he was attacked. Sucks for him.

pablo007
Lance probably laughed his ass off he's just playing serious because he's a mod

LanceWindu
I never said I didn't laugh, but I never said I did as well.

Ponder that one for a while.

Tied Hiker
Yeah, Tiger attacks suck. They are pretty sensitive matters. If he dies, I'm sure I'll feel like shit. But hopefully it will be a learning experience for many people and the whole gay animal industry will think twice about taming the albino tiger.

LanceWindu
Supposedly he's already had emergency surgery and is expected to live.

yerssot
just heard it, well, ... not their first bite they got though

Kram3r
roface

~CanadianMoose~
why are you guys spamming the OTF?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.