Everything you didn't want to know about Taco Bell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tied Hiker
I have in my hand the official nutrition guide from Taco Bell. Here are a few shockers for those who don't know.

Nachos Bellgrande = 43 grams of fat.

Taco Salad with Salsa = 42 grams of fat.

These are the items with the most fat on the taco bell menu.

The Zesty Chicken Border Bowl, oh yeah sounds healthy, right? = 42 grams of fat as well. 19 grams without dressing! sick

I know, I know . . . 'but it's soooo good,' right?. evil face

Rogue Jedi
not to mention the cucarachas.

DemonicGambit
I still love taco bell

LanceWindu
I'm with Max on this one.

LindsIsTightK
Man one of their little soft tacos could have like 400 grams of fat and I would still love that stuff embarrasment Damn I love Taco Bell

DemonicGambit
They got some of the best food ever

BackFire349
I think ill go get some tonight.

LindsIsTightK
miffed I want some f*cking Taco Bell now thanks a lot mad

DemonicGambit
I could drive down the street an' get some...but I'm too lazy to get up

BackFire349
I'll give you a burrito linds wink

LindsIsTightK
lol somehow I dont think that Burrito would be comin from Taco Bell whistle LMAO

BackFire349
no, but it would be just a scrumptous smile

Tied Hiker
Don't get me wrong at all. I think I've eaten taco bell every day since I was twelve and could ride a bike to the nearest TB. Just be aware. Don't over do it. Use moderation. Check this out, here's good news:

A chiken soft taco is only 6 grams of fat! Get it 'Fresco Style' and its only 4 grams of fat. Those taste money!

Nivvy

What's a Taco ??

LanceWindu
Are you being random again?

LindsIsTightK
i would hope that she is confused

Tied Hiker
r u serious? If so, I am surprised, but it makes sense, so I shouldn't be surprised and now I am honored to explain the taco.

A taco is a hispanic originated food item that originally consisted of a soft corn tortilla, meat such as pollo (chicken), carne asada (specially marinated steak) or chile verde (pork); and cilantro, chopped onions, and diced tomatoes! It's a splender and the USA eats it up and Taco Bell is basically Americanized Mexican Food, not to be mistaken for authentic mexican food.

Hope that helped.

LanceWindu
I like mine authentic and Americanized.

Tied Hiker
I dig authentic cuz i can usually get two tacos for a dollar with lean cut steak, cilantro, onions, corn tortilla, tomatoe, and salsa.

pablo007
The original tacos are better, even though the american version is very good too. You should so try the authentic mexican burritos they're sooo good. If I could just invite all of you to Mexico...

Nivvy
0o0o Okie dokie TH

Thanks for clearin' that up.

LanceWindu
I'll have to make you and your dad taco's some time when I get to NZ.

Tied Hiker
Dude, I work in Salinas, California. It is basically Mexico, just most people don't know it. I had a chicken burrito yesterday that was the best. It had no cheese, no sour cream, no guac, just tortilla, pollo asada, pico de gallo, and much lime oh yeah and salsa. They even bake their own tortilla chips. But pablo, I know what you mean man. Things just taste different down their, better! I think it has to do with the tropical climate.

pablo007
There's different types of tacos but they're rarely chicken. There's the carne asada ones, and ones called adobada which is basically pork meat deeply seazoned with a sauce called adobo, and their is Tacos Dorados (golden tacos) which are my least favorite that contain meat, tomatoe, lettuce, and cheese. The tortilla is fried and has a a golden look to it so that's where the name comes from. And there's a taco called pico de gallo ? Because Pico de Gallo (rooster beak) is a glass full of fruits (cantaloupe, watermelon, cucumbers etc...) in chile and it does have some lime in it.

Celsius
We dont have Taco Bell in Australia sad. But when I liived in the USA we always used to eat out there!

LanceWindu
Taco Bell and Del Taco rule...hopefully when I got into downtown Vegas tomorrow we can stop and get a bite at Del Taco.

Kram3r
roface

~CanadianMoose~
wow, pointless bump.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.