Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ROTK_Rocks

Arwenishott
ur a dick head

fini
steups !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drunk_nazgul
Huh?
Does this mean we can post anything we want?
No, don't do that... I need someone to take my anger out on... What the f**k? messed miffed blinkdevil huh wacko sleep

That was fun. shifty

Exa
IF you want such a thread plz, plz, plz not in the lotr area.

drunk_nazgul
Yeah! Someone could've used this space to create a thread about Ale-drinking Nazgul... or not...

ilvorlandobloom
yay another one

drunk_nazgul
'nuther what?

ilvorlandobloom
well ther was another thread w/ nothin on it so i was just bein sarcastic. yeah im tired

drunk_nazgul
Me too... yawn...

*Orli thought*

Huh? Wha-? I'm awake, I'm awake, Orlando!

Exa
plz dont let this thread get too long and dont answer... pleeease.

ilvorlandobloom
cant someone just delete it?

Exa
It was reported to the moderator but obviously nobody takes care of it...

drunk_nazgul
I'm not replying...

DANG MY STUPIDITY!!!

Hypernova
Exa why don't you try for mod status? I think you would be good smile

*wonders if it's that easy*

Exa
Nah thats not that easy... hey I'm a newbie...

ROTK_Rocks
i'm sry bout this thread guys....but i accidentally created a thread i didn't want too,,so i tryed to delete it but it will not let me.....it says i have to have administrator privaligages......sry bout the bummer guys... sad sad

Hypernova
Yes and?

drunk_nazgul
You are so nice! It's really hard to find someone like you in this world.
Thanks for the explanation!
smile

Hypernova
Don't worry about it big grin Someone is bound to come in and delete it, in the mean time I think we can continue using it this way evil face

ilvorlandobloom
thats ok

Exa
ok stick out tongue good idea

Yes and...?

Yes and... dunno big grin

well, what bout that ale-drinking nazgul think?
(at the same namegenerator, i think, i was called "smiling halfelven" lol big grin and with an other name I was also called ale-drinking nazgul big grin )

drunk_nazgul
My mom's name came out as "Stumbling Elf-Maiden."

ROTK_Rocks
hey,,,, thanks for taking it so cool guys smile beer

Exa

ROTK_Rocks
lol

ilvorlandobloom
haha "Stumbling Elf-Maiden." thats funny

Exa
anybody know more name-generators...?

ilvorlandobloom
haha "sixteethed cavetroll." thats funny too

ilvorlandobloom
the ones i know of r retarded, they give different names each time i go there...lol

Exa
funny, funny... big grin

lol really?

Most of these "elvish" namegenerators are totally nonsense... the names usually arent even a little bit "elvish".

ROTK_Rocks
i heard that new line cenama took rotk trailer off internet......but i still got a website to get it at.....are they making a better quality one?

drunk_nazgul
I went to a fanfiction site, and it had a really great name generator, but now I can't find it.
Poo.
Hee hee... POO!
HEH HEH HEH!!!

Hypernova
Exa - I will second the motion if you decide raver

I only know http://www.barrowdowns.com/themes-mordor.asp

Exa
@rotkrocks... I dunno confused but they already have got a high-quality one on the official site... why should they make an other one?

Well I dont care i've got about five or six versions of it saved on my computer big grin

Exa
thx thats the one i was talking about b4 *happy*

*trying it again*

thx

drunk_nazgul
Ob-session! big grin

Exa

ROTK_Rocks
@exa lol i got about that many too...there was a disscussion on the trailer a couple days ago and they said it got taken down to make a better quality one....maybe it was just a rumor

ilvorlandobloom
theres that many versions??

Exa
Really?? Strange.

Maybe theyll make another one smile smile smile

(of course theyre not totally different but... you never know... some have got one scene more or something... or different music... Ive also got several versions of the first teaser. they are more different from each other)

ilvorlandobloom
the Barrow-Downs one just comes up w/ random answers

ilvorlandobloom
that would be cool if they made another trailer...more ROTK scenes!

ROTK_Rocks
lol............Well i would love a new trailer big grin big grin big grin big grin

Exa
Me too...

really? Thats new

some months ago it always said the same answers for one name.
Im pretty sure because it ALWAYS called me sexteethed cavetroll and smiling peredhel...

ilvorlandobloom
i cant believe this thread has 3 pages...

ilvorlandobloom
yeah, on the bottom of the page it says
** DISCLAIMER ** : These name generators produce random results and are not true translations of the words you type in. They are meant for entertainment purposes only. -- Considering how many languages are spoken by our visitors and how many names there are in the world, creating a program that can translate your real name would be an immense task and, in the end, would likely not be accurate since all of Tolkien's languages are incomplete. Additionally, most people have their names because their parents liked the sound of it or they had a relative with a similar name, not because of any ancient meaning. Still, we hope you enjoy our Name Generators and have fun with them!

Exa
Ah, right.

Ok but it didnt really translate the names b4... I dont know any generator that does so, just lists of names with their meanings and possible translations.

lol yes big grin

muse5
hahahaha, incognito ranger, if i add my middle names i get hideous rohirrim....lololol

OrliNElijahsGrl
swear it twice?? hahahaa

OOH NO! LOOK I REPLIED...making it longer...WELL shit of the beans!

LMAO dont aSK YOU guys, im seriously hyper! ive had too much orlando cola!!!

ilvorlandobloom
hey what does 'LMAO' mean? ive seen it so many times here but i cant figure out what it means... confused

OrliNElijahsGrl
it means laughing my ass off

hahahaha

ilvorlandobloom
oh, thanks!

Exa
So, hello any moderator... would you mind closing this thread?

Its quite amusing but senseless.

Ushgarak
Seems to be going nowhere, so very well...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.