Favorite Actor/Actress?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ROTK_Rocks
Whos is your favorite actor/actress?

BLAH BLAH BLAH
lol love the pic and um it would have to be none other then the very sexy LEGOLAS! ahhhhhhhhhh so hot

Exa
Saruman... but as he's not here... Galadriel.

Elijah's Girl
I can understand how people can say Orlando and Viggo, because not only are they incredibly hott, but take a look at how much they've put into their acting - learning to use swords and bows like that isn't easy, and it should take years to learn. However, I chose Frodo. I'm not just saying that because he's the best-looking person I've ever seen, though that does count for something. wink

Have you ever looked at how much Elijah Wood acts through his eyes? Take any Frodo pic. Cover the eyes with your hand. You'd never be able to tell what he's feeling that way - his mouth is always the same. Now cover the bottom half of his face and look at his eyes. You can tell EXACTLY what's going on (this works even better on pictures where he's scared - I'll post one at the bottom.). That deserves to be commented on - I have never seen another actor act through his eyes like that...

Exa
Ah yes his eyes big grin
But that's exactly what I dont like about him lol big grin
He always just seems to be scared... nothing else.

The imho best actor next to Saruman is Gollum - just look at his face. amazing.

fini
hey another repeat post........lol i would have never guessed
The best Actor in FOTR is defintely Gandalf.............and Cate Blanchett had the best voice for the naration.........it was incredible

ilvorlandobloom
umm, u said actor, but u put down the characters...lol
GO LEGOLAS! big grin big grin big grin hes winning!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.