Who is your Favorite LOTR couple?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord_Jonlok
Who is your Favorite LOTR couple?

ROTK_Rocks
Definately Aragorn and Arwen...

Exa
Faramir and Eowyn.
I love this sad scene when they first meet.

Hypernova
Something to look forward to in the movie big grin

Exa
Definitely smile
I hope they'll show it as it's told in the book...

Gimli-Galadriel would also be nice big grin big grin
But sadly you can only vote once sad

Arwenishott
i really like eowyn and faramir as a couple, but i picked arwen and aragorn, because i believe their love is far stronger.

muse5
Eowyn and Faramir definetly get my vote, that was one of my favorite parts in ROTK

Lord_Jonlok

drunk_nazgul
I picked Aragorn and Arwen, even though they love aech other so much it makes me sick. You forgot one couple, though: Me and Legolas.
lol laughing out loud

Exa
Ok then *votes again* for drunky and Legolas big grin

Sam and Rosie are also nice smile

fini
hmmmmmm eowyn and faramir has a much better ending than Aragorn and arwen but they had a love that was only seen twice before in the history of middle earth

lol whats better than being destined to be with each other

ilvorlandobloom
definetely Faramir and Eowyn... wink wtf is with the Gimli/Galadriel one?? they rnt a couple. if i could vote 2ice, id vote for Sam & Rosiebig grin theyre so cute!

drunk_nazgul
Heh heh... drunky... heh heh... beer

~fuoco~
Haldir and Boromir!!!!!!!!!

Exa

nemo
how do you measure love?
how do you know that arwen and aragorn's love is stronger than faramir and eowyn?

movie_freak
Definately Aragorn & Arwen

Exa

aniron
definatly aragorn and arwen, both of them are seeing past eachothers differences (elf kind and mortal) for their love, they see into eachother and don't care about their immortality/mortality.

muse5
rolling on floor laughing my ass off..... laughing laughing laughing laughing

drunk_nazgul
Hey! Boromir was nice... a little... Not...
Okay, keep going.

Shadowskill
Hey, I think Faramir and Eowyn are the best couple. Although I also think Eomer and I are the best. big grin

drunk_nazgul
Yep... Hey wait! huh

ilvorlandobloom
i think me and Legolas r the best big grin hehe

billyboyd4ever
arwen and aragonr...tho i do think its really sweet how gimli's all into galadriel ahahhaha

Lord_Jonlok
Lol I had to put in Gimli and Galadrial...Just for fun

aniron
I think gimli and galadriel are sweet, but they aren't a couple, it's galadriel and celeborne isnt it?

Corlindel
Saruman and Grima or Frodo and Gollum
Or Galadriel and me smile . Celeborn is a chicken smile

nazgulinthedark
i don't think agragon and arawen are a good couple, i agree w/ elrond. I voted Faramir and Eowyn.

nazgulinthedark
Grima was pretty cool in that movie. I thinking "lawyer in an ugly dress"

xenitegaladriel
Well, none of those!!!
I LOVE FRODO/SAM!!!

But if I have to choose a "real" pair, it will br definitly Eowyn and Faramir.

Tricksy Hobbit
I agree, Frodo and Sam are sooo in lurve.
Faramir and Eowyn are great coz he has to woo her - aww.

undomiel
ok thats disgusting
Frodo and Sam are just friends I hate it when people think about it that way.
Arwen and Aragorn are the best!!!

Exa
Lol I also loved Gollum and the Ring big grin

My preciousss...

Hypernova
Gollum and the Ring. Yeah. thumb up whistle big grin

BingaBonga
Haha, definately gollum and the ring... but truthfully I am so sick of the arwen and aragorn thing, and i thought that aragorn and eowyn should have gotten together, i felt sorry for her, but if i got to chose aragorn would be with me.... love

OrliNElijahsGrl
definetly arwen and aragorn, they are so cute together, even though for a while ive wished for a legolas/arwen pairing, because it would be so cute, and they are both immortal and elves, but that wont happen, but i enjoy the story of arwen and aragorn, its very interesting because shes immortal, hes mortal, and its just so sweet to see how much in love they are, they dont let anything get in their way

ARAGORN AND ARWEN..ALL DA WAY

undomiel
aragon and arwen i love it Happy Dance

undomiel
celeborn and galadriel are bro and sis

shadowy_blue
I both love Aragorn/Arwen and Faramir/Eowyn. Both couples had such an intimate and passionate feel for me. So romantic. big grin. But I voted for Aragorn/Arwen. Considering all the crap they went through just to be together. smile

shadowy_blue
They are husband and wife. wink

Their daughter is Celebrian, Arwen's mother. So Galadriel is Arwen's grandmother just to let you know. wink

BingaBonga
Which actor plays Celeborn, I don't even really remember him in the LOTR, only for like 1 minute when him and Galadriel welcomed the fellowship, am i right? Is that the only time he appears?

shadowy_blue
Nah..if you bought the Extended DVD Edition of it, you'll see that he did more than that. smile

And the actor playing him is Marton Csokas

undomiel
ok this is creepy I never said that and whoever found out my password you better stop!!

undomiel
oh and I never said that either

billyboyd4ever
thats weird...dude dont do that man,,,,cuz undomiel i kno you kno that galadriel and celeborn are not bro and sis, youre smaerter than that smile
ps it wasnt me
anyways.....ARWEN AND ARAGORN ALL THE WAY!!! after all they went thru to be together they deserve the vote smile

undomiel
ya they really do smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.