Spoiler?????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GABRIEL05
check this out everyone. I don't know what to make of it, but everything else off this website is accurate so.... CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK.

http://www.ruinedendings.com/film3297ending

burlyman
MWAM spoiler again roll eyes (sarcastic) mad

Korri
i h8 spoilers they suck!!

burlyman
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/serenade.gif

Korri
oh no

JediHDM> its time to shut ur window

burlyman
this is like a weekly thing now laughing

Korri
heehee

JediHDM
oh god...alright, its time to settle this once and for all...burly, get hooked up, we're gonna settle this in the sparring program...i mean NOW!!!

crew: i know i said that we weren't gonna use the sparring program to settle any fights, scawbbles, etc., however, i have officially revoked that mandate...

burlyman
can i sing in it?

Korri
laughing out loud rofl!!

JediHDM
no, there will be NO singing in the sparring program...if we could have someone write a singing program, then that would be the place to do it, however...we would have to make sure there weren't any speakers broadcasting the singing in the ship, otherwise...the singing program is gonna BECOME the sparring program...

GABRIEL05
Uhhh cappy I humbly request to be relieved of all duties.

JediHDM
ok, but...may i ask why?

GABRIEL05
awww I wanna be one of those mech guys wink

Too many people on board the ship. It's like the love boat meets McHales Navy...too much for me.

JediHDM
HAHA...ok, i have sent your request over to Zion shipyards, and i'm sure, with my blessing, they will grant your request. Have fun, and stay safe. Guard Zion well. Captain Out.

GABRIEL05
SWEET SECTION 8!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

peanut butter jelly peanut butter jelly peanut butter jelly and a baseballbat!

JediHDM
Although, i must say, i am sorry to see you go...

GABRIEL05
ahhhh I was just taking up space anywayz. Besides

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.