Pix i found

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Michael Myers 1
here some weird pix

Michael Myers 1
another 1

Lord_Andres
cool

Michael Myers 1
yeaaa

Michael Myers 1
jason as a school girl

Lord_Andres
thats not cool at all, check out this sucker

DeNiro
the mods arent going to like ur post there andres but i think it is funny just noone mess with freddy or pinhead then i will get mad hehe just kidding cool pics everyone and before u get in trouble andres i say change ur post i dont want to see u get yelled at iight bro

Michael Myers 1
andres u butthead i didnt kno u liked jason so much or i would of done that

Lord_Andres
now you are really getting on my nerws, Michael Myers 1!!!
buta I dont wanna get banned or something like that, soa how do I change my post?

Michael Myers 1
ok ok ok i wont do that anymore and show u i thought it was funny but i didnt kno u liked jason so much

DeNiro
u go to edit post on the right hand side of ur post but it has been longer then 60 minutes so u cant edit it but dont worry the mods never come on this board but just hope noone will report u but noone will cause all the horror section people r cool with each other but that was a funny post i laughed laughing out loud

TexasChainsaw5
i cant see the pics

TexasChainsaw5

Michael Myers 1
look what i made it looks gay tho

TexasChainsaw5
i cant see them!!!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol i want to see pinhead, ash, mike myers, jason and leatherface have a test match. each of them take an "iq test" of some sort. lol smile

Michael Myers 1
here would be the results

Leatherface- Iq of a dead human
Jason- Iq of a rock
Mike- iq of a Monkey
Ash- regular
Pinhead- i aint talking shit aboput him sad

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol ahahhahaha
hmmmm i think jason could read cuz in f vs j how did he know where elm street was? or did i forget something?

Michael Myers 1
true well yea i 4got how he got there maybe he did read i dunno i 4got but it was a great movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.