Prefect point error!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pain Drain
In book 2 percy takes points of gryfindor ( how do you spell it!?) But in book 5 Draco says that prefects can NOT! take points off, only the teachers can!

IBTonks
i'm thinkin he said that caus hermione and ron are both prefects and he was just tryin to prevent his house from some serious point loosin!!!!! i cud be wrong, i haven't read the 5th book in a while!

must_kill_Santa
well maybe they changed the rules or Draco is lying

IBTonks
dracos lyin i'd say!

Pain Drain
Good job stick out tongue

leah11
draco wouldnt have been lying coz the prefect from hufflepuff, Ernie, i think he is said "they cant take house points (talking about Draco and his gang). That would totally undermind the prefects system" or something like that. It was probably just a mistake by Jk

Tonks
I dont remember Percy taking pionts from Gryffindor?

Pain Drain
in chamber of secrets, thats when percy took points off Happy Dance

mg16
but he was under the crutacius curse (sp?) and maybe umbridge didnt want ron and hermy to take points off of slytherien

Pain Drain
But Wait! Ernie said that only teachers can take off points? Or did he?

Pain Drain
so whos wrong?

Phoenix
I think its just that prefects can't take points from other prefects

crazy_rock_chic
Myabe umbridge changed the rules

shaber
I think it is most likely an inconsistency, the point taking by Percy seems to have been a one off incident. In Order of the Phoenix, Ernie said that prefects can NOT in fact take points. I think it is to draw attention to how unjust and unnatural Umbridge's order is.

Ernie is right, Malfoy being able to remove points is ridiculous! laughing out loud

"Oh yes, I forgot, you're a mudblood Granger, so ten off for that!" Hermione cannot do anything right as she is a rule breaker by her very category according to Malfoy's rule! Just imagine if he had been able to take points off for a whole year!

crazy_c
its all joe joes fauelt

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
mayb percy was just being an a**hole by saying hes taking points offf.. that or malfoy was lying

crazy_c
no it was joe joe! mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.