Back To The future Triva

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pain Drain
Acording to a intervie at www.bttf.com about Andrew Probert, ron cobb was the first builder of the DeLorean time machine. then after he left to go on a next movie, andrew was chosen.

sk8rpunkbarbie
yeh he was the designer of the car and the film designers saw it and thought hmmmm looks like a time machine so they went along with it yoiu can still buy the cars but its hard to find one in good conditionn with all the original furnishings ect

A.D. Skinner
sk8rpunkbarbie...nice Eddy Izzard quote. Just got into some of his stuff, but damn he is funny.

thorncrawler
what were thay originally gonna use as the time machine and why did they stop?

A.D. Skinner
Wasn't it a refridgerator...and stopped because they didn't want kids locking themselves inside ?

Who was their orginal choice for Marty Mcfly ?

thorncrawler
Eric Stoltz

what is that date that doc brown 'invents' the flux capasitor

Wolfie
(Off the top of my head seeing as I've seen it a million times) November 5

How did George McFly injure himself in BTTF 2?

TMWATA
i cant remmber but
What is the name of Doc Browns dog the one before Einstien???
What is the name of Doc Browns lover in the third film?
What are there childrens called?
Who now famous star was a small computer playing child in the second film?
What did Doc Browns love interest ask him to fix after a large diaster?

SpikeSpiegel
Clapurnius (sp)
Clara
Jules and Verne
Dunno
Telescope

sandman_bsb
How did George McFly injure himself in BTTF 2?

Playing golf

What is the name of Doc Browns dog the one before Einstien???
What is the name of Doc Browns lover in the third film?
What are there childrens called?
Who now famous star was a small computer playing child in the second film?
What did Doc Browns love interest ask him to fix after a large diaster?

Copernicus
Clara
Jules and Vern
Elijah Wood
Telescope

TMWATA
well done

A.D. Skinner
What was the Ravine Called prior to the Doc saving Clara from falling into it ? ( on a side note, since he did save her...it would still be called this )

RonzMyBoy
Shonash Ravine

tates8
Elijah Wood!!!
Edit: oops sandman_bsb already posted, I didn't notice

Clayton Ravine

sue crates
1.in the first one marty goes back in time in twin pine mall and crashed into mr peabody ( farmer )'s barn and knocks over tree later in the movie you see him go to the present time and its called the lone pine mall
2.Doctor Emmet Brown the syllables Emmet backwards is Time
3.In rocky and bullwinkle the was a small cartoon ( forget the name) where a dog and a boy go back in time on a flying carpet..... the dog's name was Mr. Peabody ( the farmer in the past) and the boys in the shows name was Shermin ( the farmer in the past's son)
4.with all the props on the Delorean it couldnt go to a normal Delorean's speed of like 160mph. the Delorean in the movie could only do like 115mph.

Evil Dead
the name did change.......if you paid attention to the movie, the name changed to Eastwood ravine..........as they believed Marty was aboard the train as it went off the cliff at the end, and they all thought his name was Clint Eastwood.

The Last Son
What does the licence plate on the Delorean Say?

crzyfckr
something to the effect of 'back in time'.. i can't remember the exact letters..

sue crates
OUTTATIME of course

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.