Adult Version of Harry Potter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malfoy's chick
If there was an adult version of Harry Potter, what would you want to happen?

I would want Harry and Draco to get together. I think that would be sweet love

Miss Unknown
So do I......I would be so good...they look great together.

Miss Unknown
Sorry...I meant it would be so good

IBTonks
that is so wrong in so many ways....

Tonks
I agree IB Tonks!!!!!!

KarenEiko
Ermm... harry and draco? Maybe, maybe.

I would just want Snape to find a woman!

Fallin Angel
i think the harry and draco hook up would be cute and i agree , snape needs to find someone

ElmStreetFan01
Ron And Hermione.

Blue Angel_08
Harry & Malfoy, huh?
maybe, maybe.
ok, no. but yea, they'd look good together... kinda

crazy_c
I def dont wanna see harry and malfoy together it would be too freaky!

Phoenix
Harry and Draco!

starlitegrl
Harry and Draco........i don't know .........thats two people i don't want to end up together !no !!!!I think snape shud find some1 love
snape and tonks would be the perfect couple bunny bunny thumb up lol

Phoenix
*shocked* how do you figure that?

IBTonks
wrong wrong wrong (harry and draco that is) i think hermione and ron wud be cute...

julibug
snape find a woman? definately! can i play the part????

Smart Hermione
no not Draco and Harry........ Hermione and Draco....Harry and Ginny....Ron and Luna...well Luna and Ron coz Luna likes Ron...I mean in the 5th book ahe just stares at him......well she does.... Hermione and Draco coz well it would be a match coz i only fink Draco is nasty to her coz of his dads influence with the Filthy Mudblood thing. Ginny and Harry coz Ginny still likes harry but thinks talking to him will make him notice her, but Harry likes Ginny but doesn't notice it yet as he is worried about Voldermort

Malfoy's chick
na I don' think Draco and Hermione, cause Draco pays more atention teasing Harry. But it's your oppinun

ada
hi guys! im new here! wat about harry and cho? dont u think they'll get back 2gether?

Phoenix
no way!

Joseph_Kerr
Malfoy's chick... only if you want the franchise to be destroyed. Sick and disgusting in my opinion.

IBTonks
lol!! i'm guessin u have a likin for snape!!

julibug
i have a likin' for alan rickman, especially as snape! stick out tongue

Viper Boy
I would like to hear more about harrys body, like his cock size, if he has pubic/underarm hair, i'd also like to read about him masturbmating or even hving sex with hermonie!! LOL LOL LOL

airangel429
what? gross......... So I think that Harry/Ginny...Ron/Hermy and Snape and Tonks...I think Snape and Tonks b/c I think she should be the new DADA teacher. If she is then for once Snape wouldn't loathe at her...he would fall for her...plus he probably doesn't even pay much attention to her in the meetings the order has because he doesn't stay long at Sirius' house. So it would make sense for him to fall for her....she's a new auror...but we haven't heard how old she really is. :wink:

ada
harry and draco? NO WAY!!!! If its not guna b harry and cho, then wat about hermione? i no theres a bit of flirting between her and ron but i heard that in the 6th book, harry and ron hav a conflict about her? wat do u guys think?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.