Monster Squad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
me and bf and some other person were talkin about this movie in a nother thread so i dedcided it deserved its own this movie is very good it was so cool it is from like the 80's or 70's but the movie is about the forces of evil r dropp from a plane by dracula and there is frankestien and mummy and wolfman and the creature from the black laggon and these kids that have this club called the monster squad take on these forces in there lil town and it is just a flat out greta horror movie really good really origanal check it out if u havent seen it before

BackFire349
Yeah, that was a kick ass movie. One of my childhood favorites.

Cowboyography
Yeah remember the highschool chick wasnt a Virgin at the end so they had to have the little girl read the scripture.

DeNiro
yeah and the girls was like well i did it with this guy but he doesnt count hehehe stick out tongue

ragesRemorse
this was my favorite movie growing up. I love when the wolfman pulls himself together after exploding into peices

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol
good times...

DeNiro
haha what the movie or blowing up and puttin ur self back together laughing out loud

papabeard
Does anyone remember the movie Monster squad, it was a kids film, but it had the mummy , and the werewolf and maybe dracula in it. I loved this film when i was a kid.

Wolfie
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13439&highlight=monster+squad

papabeard
nice one cheers

papabeard
Nice one cheers

dean7879
i loved this film ...havnet saw it since i was about 10 though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.