original rap lyrics?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Hey do you guyz know any singers/rappers/rockers or any group/band that dont write their own lyrics.

I know that 50 cent doesn't write his own lyrics same with Dr. Dre

o0tAyLoR0o
well i know orgy didnt write one of their songs, blue monday, thats only because it was cover.. but other than that.. i have no idea. embarrasment

h0ck3yh0rr0r
one song is ok. but im talking about someone that never wrote any of their lyrics

o0tAyLoR0o
hmm, wel i dont know any.. i didnt know 50 and dre didnt write thier own songs.. who writes them?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i know that someone from D12 writes the lyrics for 50 cent but im not sure who writes lyrics for dre.

o0tAyLoR0o
oh, so basicly 50s a fakie.. i mean, those arent even HIS songs.. right?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
yup. i cant listen to someones music if they didn't even write their own lyrics.

GABRIEL05
there was a rumor going around that RATM didn't write their lyrics.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
RATM?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
im guessing rage against the machine>?

Killer
dude that 50 guy doesn't write his OWN songs.... my GAWD gives me MORE reason to hate him *laughs*

lefty
You are so mean stick out tongue

Killer
i know! hehe

Killer
mostly (well ALL as far as i know) all the bands i like or LOVE write their OWN songs... i try to stay away from the fakes with a pretty face

lefty
But not to me eek! you is wonderful to me *hugs*

Killer
OF COURSE!

lefty
And hopefully I am good to you smile

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i hate 50 cent....done and done.

Killer
I HATE MOST RAPPERS! except Eminem and i geuss 2Pac he seems alright

lefty
I like Nelly smile

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol nelly sings about shoes.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
2pac and eminem are only rappers that actually sing about something interesting like about life. all other rappers sing about pimping, smoking, and all those other shits.

any pop group/band such as britney and n'sync

h0ck3yh0rr0r
yup

lefty
I thought some of those pop artists do write their lyrics *confused*

grymlock
most of the pop artist don't know how to write lyric and compose song...
cheers mate!!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
true.

zionette
Pick any pop song u want,its more than likely not written by the artist or if it is then the artist probly co-rote it with about 20 other ppl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.