Go Cubbies!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
I luv the cubs i hope they win the game against the braves today go cubs go cubs go cubs who is with me and who wants to see them win the series OOO YEAHHHH GOO CUBBIES!!!!!!!!!!!! lets party for them to win

diegocala
I would like to see them win!

clispin
well i dont know what ur talking about...unless they're a team who never win coz my footie team never wins...well thats a lie they one today A ONE NIL!!! WOOHOO COME ON THE WELL.
sorry we were talking about the cubs.

diegocala
Not soccer, baseball

clispin
aaaah well I dont know baseball. soz

DemonicGambit-2
I like the Cubs, cute guys in tight pants happy

DeNiro
soccer where the hell do u get soccer from cubs stick out tongue

diegocala
clispin, said her fav footie team never wins, outside the US football is soccer

DeNiro
oo yeah i get it cause when i was in spanish we had a prhase like jugar futbol wich was play soccer but still how do u start to talk about soccer when the topic is baseball laughing out loud

diegocala
OTF + I do not think she knows what baseball is

DeNiro
yeah well cubs didnt win tonighte but lets hope they can take them in the next game to bad it wil be at the braves home stadium

GroundedAgain
jeez ya'll root for whoeva u want but just so ya'll know..they are gonna get beatin by da twins

DeNiro
hahaha r u kidding me GA LOL THATS FUNNY CUBBIES GOING TO WHOOP THE TWINS SORRY TO LET YA KNWO THAT AND I didnt mean to type in caps lock it just came on by itself oooooo scary

GroundedAgain
like i said believe whateva u damn well please.... i just gots to root for the team i was raised to luv and who i know will HOPEFULLY go all da way. i bet they gonna choke tho

DeNiro
dont say that that they will choke but yeah i was just teasing u but no im not my team will beat ur tema na na na na na na laughing out loud shows how mature i am

KakashiKun
ha

Mairuzu
has to be TH

JacopeX
Originally posted by DeNiro
I luv the cubs i hope they win the game against the braves today go cubs go cubs go cubs who is with me and who wants to see them win the series OOO YEAHHHH GOO CUBBIES!!!!!!!!!!!! lets party for them to win Go away. stick out tongue

Röland
http://www.greatscottpcservices.com/doc_brown.jpg/doc_brown-full.jpg

I said I wish I could go back to the beginning of the season, put some money on the Cubbies!

Piggle Humsy
I prefer Chubbies. awebrow

Röland
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I prefer Chubbies. awebrow
Me too, but we're talking about baseball. Dumb Piggles. awebrow

Piggle Humsy

Röland
awebrow

Peach
Why was this thread bumped...?

Also, **** the Cubs stick out tongue

Piggle Humsy
THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT CHUBBIES!

Mairuzu
hot mamma

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2007/09/08-15/charlotte-church-bikini-pregnant.jpg

Röland
Originally posted by Mairuzu
hot mamma

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2007/09/08-15/charlotte-church-bikini-pregnant.jpg
I would.

Piggle Humsy
me too dodgy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.