The School of Rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
who wnats to go see this movie with jack black it looks awesomly funny and good i mean jack black is one funny ass dude and this movie looks like it will be a winner who also wants to go se it

CandyKoRn
I wanna see it, it looks really funny..

johnnys#1 fan
I really wanna see it

DemonicGambit-2
I can't wait to go and see it. I think it's going to be funny as Hell

roberto
hey bob, hows it goin?
im with you dude this looks like it rocks ass!!!!!!

DeNiro
o ur the guy that said he was going to call me bob laughing out loud u can call me D if u want cause it took me a while to find out what the hell ur were talkin about cause i usally am called D but yeah looks like a kick ass movie

muse5
this movie kicked major ass... or i should say rocked major ass... power to the 10 year old rock stars... it was hilarious, the music was awesome

tptmanno1
it was kool everyone go see it
haha
i saw it at the sneak preview,
whole movie before it was officioly releases go me!!!

DeNiro
cool i cant wait to see it

Tied Hiker
I saw it today. Classic. It really did rock. Another Linkletter hit.

badkittykitty
heard it was fab cant wait to see it!!

Tied Hiker
The cool thing about this movie was that it didn't completely depend on Jack Black's humor. Everyone in this film fit their role so well, I guess the casting was perfect. Joan Cusack brought a nervous energy to the screen and the film didn't create a bitter enemy as the antagonist. It kept true to the themes of rock and should go down in history as one of the greatest non-conformist films ever. Period.

free4eveeer
about "school of rock" .. in about the middle of the movie when they were escaping from the school first time to go to the auditions of the battle of the band .. and the kid told them "it's clear" .. there was a song playing . i couldnt find it in the soundtrack but i really liked it .. please if anyone knows what that song is please tell me .. it's in the minute (0:51) in the movie (almost an hour) ..plz help me guyz

free4eveeer
why isnt anyone answering me ?????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.