Do You Like GTA?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crash_Overload
GTA fever, at it's highest. Click here to know what I mean.

yerssot
gta as in grand theft auto?
played them all till vicecity I think

pablo007
Grand Theft Auto III is the best.

J_To_The_P
I watch Chappelle's Show, so I saw that, and Vice City is way better then 3, atleast Vice City had a main character.

DeNiro
Grandleft auto is a fun game i dont own really ne game concols but i got nintendo 64 and playstation one but i have played GTA at a friends house i liked it but i dont play video games if i end up playing a video game ever i play star fox or twisted metal 2

h0ck3yh0rr0r
GTA III is best from all.

ragesRemorse
vice city is the funnest game ive ever played

Another_Smithy
GTA 3 is better than Vice in my opinoin. Funny, I saw that before but very funny.

ragesRemorse
its the exact same game, but with more weapons, smaller roads but bigger cities. and more cars and more and better music. Both games are equally as entertaining one just happens to offer more items. i like victe city more simply for the music because it is basically the same game. The story in GTA3 is better than vice cities though. i like the whole vengeance thing. No one plays these games for the stories though

VallejoKid707
I like to play GTA. Its really fun. But Im starting to play a game exactly like it: Simpions Hit and Run. Its like a clone of GTA. You do missions, drive cars, and they even have things like when your driving and you do a really big jump, so sorta slow-mo it. But theres no weapons. And you dont steal the car, the people who are driving it drive you. But overall its a cool game.

ragesRemorse
that doesnt sound anything like GTA. the whole point of GTA lies within the title grand theft auto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.