Do You Like Cats?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crash_Overload
Cat Fever, we know we all like cats. Click here to know what I mean

pablo007
I hate cats, they are sissy animals and dogs are better-

diegocala
I like bonsai kitty

I Stupid
I love cats, I have four of them right now, and they are the coolest pets in the world. (aside from garden snails)

diegocala
I don't see the purpose of having cats, a waste of time in my opinion

DeNiro
i hate cats i am allergic to them those things have gave me many nights where i couldnt sleep cause i was sneezing and rubbing my eyes i hate em dogs rule but i like lil tiny tiny kittins cause those things r relaly fun to play with i mean they r so small and shit but other then that cats suck

DemonicGambit-2
I think cats are okay, especially kittens smile

J_To_The_P
Uhhh no, I liked my 4 old cats, I hate my new ones.

CandyKoRn
I like hellokitty...

~fuoco~
i LOVE cats!!! I have 4 of em!! and their all kittens, and all of them crazy, especially Sushi, who chases away coyotes frequently

frootlooplucy
i love cts! but my mum hates themsad but then i also love dogs, and my mum likes them too, so we've always had dogs. no catssad

KarenEiko
Hee hee, me too!

I don't know about the US, but in Brazil (I lived there,) 10 years ago, there was people that used the skin of cats, to use the fabric to make small drums.

Kittens are cuuute though!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i like lizards...snails....turtles.....mice.......hamsters
basically any animal that is easy to disect. smile

Captain REX
Does this include BadKittyKitty? stick out tongue

I own 2 cats.

GroundedAgain
at the farm wit my mom and stepdad ii had 3 cats and 10 kittens but now that i live with my cousin and her fiancee' i only have a basset hound named jingles

KidRock
yea im allergic to them to bro lol i hate those mofos

Paola
I love cats.... they're great!!!
They're intelligent and beautiful and have style

Hypernova
No do not like cats

Nivvy
Cats are sleek.

Well, mine's just pure Hyperactive and Evil. Which i Lurve about her. Besides that she's all cuddly and snuggly !!

Paola
sad

Nivvy
Tsk tsk HN stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.