Who is your favorite X-Men: Evolution character?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NightLova7
This poll is only for those on the X-Men, not the Brotherhood or any other team! laughing

GambitEVOFan1
mad What about Berzerker!!! sad I love him

NightLova7
I'm sorry, I could only put 10... sad

VallejoKid707
I would Sunspot or Cannonball but i picked Iceman

GambitEVOFan1
Its Ok big grin Im just makin sure everyone knows Ray is still my fave stick out tongue

NightLova7
lol stick out tongue

Paola
Rogue

Mystique
kurty

roguehardy
rogue has always been my fave

Mystique
rogue's cool

verauko
ROGUE! big grin and GAMBIT! laughing out loud

Mystique
and KURT!

Paola
Gambit is cool... but I had only seen him in two episodes sad
and I like Kurt too.... he's very sweet smile
but Rogue's atittude kicks ass!!!

Mystique
Kurt is so cute and scrawny in Xmen evolution but kicks sweet behind in the movie

Paola
Rogue is great!!!

verauko
yeah paola!!!!! You know, we have much in common big grin

Vampiree
PYRO! If I cannot vote for Pyro then I shall die!

Vampiree
Ok, voted 4 Rogue... Happy?

verauko
yes big grin

verauko
Vampiree!!!!!!! You're from Poland, at last a "ziomal"!!!!!! big grinbig grinbig grin
YESSSS!
Nice quote from "Shrek", i see it yesterday :P

Vampiree
Yeah! Elo Polish ziom! Free vodka 4 everybody!

GambitEVOFan1
WOO HOO VODKA!!MY FAVE!!!Wait isnt Vodka Russian??Not polish??Oh well its good!!

shadowy_blue
I voted for Kurt, Kitty and Rogue. big grin

Paola
can you vote for three?? confused

Vampiree
Remember my words GambitEVOfan: the best vodka is Polish! Always! eh... Makes me wanna drink ... VODKA I LIVE 4 YA! AND 4 PYRO! PYRO I WANNA MARRY YA!

GambitEVOFan1
laughing out loud I could go for a little vodka and pyro right bout now angel

Vampiree
Now and always, right? ^^ Pyro is sooo cool.... bunny bunny bunny

LISA-J
Yeah but Gambit's cooler,and Rogue is the best character.

Vampiree
oooooh, no! Pyro's the coolest! Then Rogue, and then... Gambit... and then the rest cuz they suck and they're not Pyro, Gambit or Rogue...

GambitEVOFan1
No i think Gambit comes before Rogue and on my list so doesnt wolverine, Rogues not one of my fave characters, she just doesnt do ne thing for me

NightLova7
Well, I think Kurt is my fave because he's REEELLEE cute! And I love the German accent! WOOHOO! Go Kurt!!

kohl
not that any of you care, but i don't like evolution. even if nightcrawler's on it.

Hegemon875
The ultimate mutant Apocalypse

LISA-J
For saying that about Rogue you are grounded young lady for two weeks.I hope you've leant your lesson. miffed

RemyLeBeau
Mine would have to be Gambit,..thenWolverine then Angel,..Rogue is also one of my favs

verauko
For me Rogue and Gambit are on the same plase-1st big grin then is Kurt, Kitty and after them others smile

PS: I don't drink vodka, i hate it, fuuu! I like Malibu big grin or Bazilio stick out tongue

GambitEVOFan1
sad but mommy i have a date http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif laughing out loud

Kes
Topic wink

GambitnRogue101
rohue all the way baby

SlayerChick1188
aww no one voted for Cyclops...boo hoo http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/nopity.gif

Paola
I love him in the movie... but in Evo... well roll eyes (sarcastic) OMG and evo Jean is so pathetic..... everytime she opens her mouth I want to.......http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/2guns.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/diva.gif ..........................http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cursing.gif

Mystique
lol

BOPRecruit 16
love rogue's powers and kurt is so funny!

verauko
y3s, rogue's the best! big grin

Sage26
Rogue. She doesn't Carol danvers's powers but even so she's the best caracter. I have a question: in the movies she doens't these powers too. So, why she could be cool caracter like the cartoon?

Apoc87
hey night lova 7 my favorite character is apocalypse but out of the x-men i would have to pick nightcrawler because it would be awsome to telaport n i whis i had an aposable tail like his. yes

Kes

Elektrik_Storm
i love kitty in evo and was so sad that she aint in x2 much !!!!!!!!!mad mad

so i voted for rogue because in evo she is so cool and in the films she is so hot!!!!!!! whistle

? i know that it aint on topic but how do they explain the white bit at the front of her hair in the comics? confused confused

NightLova7
I don't know...I know in the movie it was because the life was gettin sucked outta her from that mutant machine... but I'm not sure what happened to make it like that in the cartoon. blink

Sage26

Kes

Elektrik_Storm
hi but i dont suppose you could say all of that in english or welsh cos either would be really useful
diolch, iachi dda!!!!
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kes
Sorry. Basically I said that they had to make Rogue naive for her bond with wolverine to take place. But by what we see in X2, at the end, Rogue is getting thorougher. In X3 she'll kick butt!big grin

Nightmare
It was a hard choice between Rogue, Kitty and Kurt, but Rogue had to be picked!

cajun
would totally be gambit, hes suave, calm, and part french, bit like, well moi!!!!!!! wink

Mirage
That's what i try to tell everyone Kes but they don't listen. They just go...
"She's not as tough as the movie." "She's pathetic." Blah Blah Blah. Good to know i'm not alone!

I voted Rogue!

GambitsRogue
Rogue will always be my fav even though she doesnt have her other powers yet

Kes
big grin

RogueRocks
i always liked rogue so i voted for her

leaveme
kurt rocks hes sooooooo cool and cute id love to be friends with him
and he shouldnt be scared of himself. and he should not go out with that niger either i have nothing against them just her.

Vampiree
pyro isn't in the poll.... sad WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! miffed: miffed:

Clovie
*bumps* stick out tongue

eleveninches
Mystique is cool in Evo, but she's not on the poll either.

Mana4X2
Rogue is the best in X:Men: Evolution cos she is just so cool.

Mana

maifoshis
magneto is definately my fave x men evo character his voice ad presence is so cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.