Movies i rented

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
since i can rent two movies ever day i will rent the movie u guys tell me two if i havent seen them tonighte i rented the army of darkness and henry the portrait of a seril killer what else do u guys recommend

Michael Myers 1
Have u seen Stephen Kings it or is there any Halloween's or Friday the 13ths or Nightmare on Elmstreet or TCM movies u havnmt seen cause u kno all of those and Hellraiser ( i think) have alot of sequals and if u havnt seen a Halloween movie tell me which 1 and ill tell u if its good or not or Jason Goes to Hell thats a very good movie but a bit boring at the beginning except the very very beginning or u should try getting Cujo thats pretty cool or try the Boogiemen movie

those r some of my choices if u seen them tell me

DeNiro
i have seen all the jasons all the myers except for number three with the witches xcause it looked dumb i luv the movie IT have seen it like 5 times but boogymen was like an all right movie not to good but cujo havent seen that one but all the others u listed i have seen i am looking for movies that i never heard of that r good that just never got ne attention from the people cause they r not like jason movies or myers movies but ne regular slasher movie i have seen and hellraiser is my fav horror movie i have seen them all and thanks for listing ur pic's i aprecite it

Michael Myers 1
haha np dude well Cujo isnt realy a slasher its about like a phschotic dog that kills ppl its freaky but thats all the movies i kno of and yes Halloween 3 is crap ive seen it on tv

im a boogy man lovaa thats y i dont kno ne

Michael Myers 1
heres jason with a afro

DeNiro
i have seen parts os cujo i think but i havent seen the whole thing is there a dog outside and there is a woman and her kid in a car in that move i rember that part

Michael Myers 1
yea thats a part i havnt seen that movie in a while

DeNiro
i am hopping BF and evil dead post on this for tommorw so i can get soem good movies recommended i bet they got movies i never even heard of

Michael Myers 1
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
iiiiiggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttt

DeNiro
oo wow u r kinda of a new memeber i didnt realize that i thought u have been here longer thats prolly because we had such long ass debates about pihead myers and jason lol

BackFire349
Deniro, you made a brilliant choice in henry-portrait of a serial killer, it is one of the best horror films ever.

The other ones i would recomend you would have trouble finding at any blockbuster.... but i will name a few...you may have seen many of them..

Cannibal Ferox
Last House on the Left
I Spit on Your Grave
Return of the Living Dead
Zombie
The Beyond
Romero zombie trilogy
Dead Alive
Bad Taste

Those should do for now.

Evil Dead
Some of these will overlap with BF's but what the hell.....here's some good ones to check out if you havn't seen them already.

-I Spit on Your Grave
-The Last House on the Left
-The Beyond
-Alice, Sweet Alice
-The Amityville Horror
-The Ugly
-Hellraiser
-Hellraiser: Inferno (stand alone movie, don't need to see all the others)
-In the Mouth of Madness
-Clive Barker's Lord of Illusions
-Dawn of the Dead
-The Omen
-Damien: The Omen 2 (must have already watched the first one)
-Critters (hey....it's funny and extremely entertaining)...If you like it, AND YOU WILL...go ahead and rent the 3 sequels
-Night of the Living Dead (I'd suggest the '90 remake unless you're a hardcore zombie flick fan.....it's not as good as the original but it is in color and has alot more going on in it)
-The Thing
-Shining (original ofcourse, not that made for tv remake crap)
-Carrie (same as the Shining)
-Christine (not that awesome but still you must see it alteast once)

Evil Dead
oh....and Twilight Zone the movie.....I love that movie.....rather tame by Horror standards but still owns

DeNiro
i have seen many of the many of the movies ED posted but some of ur movies u guys listed i havent even heard of im glad that u told me them cause i want to boardin my horror knowledge and were would u guys reccomend going to find these at best buy or sumthing

Michael Myers 1
yo guys a know 1 movie that we havnt seen until october 17 and thats TCM 2003 it looks way diff from the old TCM's so im gonna watch them and im taking advice from BF that TCM is a great horror movie which i bet it is because i kno its based on a true story so it seems pretty creepy thinking of that

Michael Myers 1
ive seen most of them at blockbuster

DeNiro
i luv that pic of leatherface it is so cool and TCM is awesome

Michael Myers 1
hey im about to watch i movie called Tales From the Darkside : The Movie does ne1 kno what its gonna be like

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Cannibal Ferox? .....bf whats this? i haven't seen it sad

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i just saw pics of cannibal ferox and it looks SICK. can't wait to see it.

Lord_Andres
yo DeNiro, seen all four Wishmasters? or how about, The Fog or The Thing, Stephen Kings, Sometimes they come back series there are 3, or Storm Of The Century, or The Omen movies, or Rosemary's Baby, or The Warlock series, or The Prowler, or The Howling, or what about the Highlander movies, know they are not horror movies but they are just great, hope that helped

Evil Dead
Best Buy is a good place to buy dvds......although I don't have one near me sad

Hastings is also another good place to find less popular horror movies..............so is FYE but they charge too much money. If all else fails Amazon.com has just about any movie you can think of.

Lord_Andres
check out cduniverse.com they are cheap and have alot of movies

BackFire349
www.dvdplanet.com has every dvd ever made, decent prices as well.

BackFire349
www.dvdplanet.com has every dvd in existance, decent prices as well.

DeNiro
i havent seen all of the wishmaster but i think from now till my month runs out i am going to go to the horror section at blockbuster and rent everymovie they got and make it a point to go out and find all the movies i cant find there that u guys listed i just saw army of darkness that movie was histericall and i luved it good movie i dont think i could watch it more then twice thoigh but evil dead 2 i surely could

Michael Myers 1
go 4 it man then when ppl talk smack about a movie u like u can yell at them with the facts

DeNiro
hell yes i always thought i was so smart with movies i know a shit laod bout movie i have seen over 3000 movies i bet even more then ic ame on thsi site and i was like holy shit these people see everymovie out there lol

Michael Myers 1
vs

DeNiro
cool ur good at that shit make a pinhed one with sumthing he rules i luv pinhead

Michael Myers 1
alright here i kno it looks stupid but here u go

DeNiro
naw i like that that looks cool and i luv ash if pinhead and ash fought i wouldnt know who i would root for that does look cool but leather face looks dumb that isnt the rignal leatherface pic cause he looks alot differnt

Michael Myers 1
better?

DeNiro
there ya go that looks more like leatherface and that is a col pic u got there wondr how all those killers would act when they were on each others side that would be a funny movie i bet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.