DeNiro's Diary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
first entry october 4th i think 2003

got up at 11 oclock today took a shower got dressed went to a party for my cousin she turned 27 today spent most of the time at the party posting on KMC cause it was boring, drove home watch hellraiser 6 hell seeker got up went hit golf balls rented army of darkness and henry a porittrai of a serial killer now i am posting and ill go to bed soon i will post my day tommor aorund this time

note my diary if u want u can read it try to keep the post count down to a minuaml on this dont smilies no nothing if it is a pointless post i just want to see how longi can go posting on this bymyslec without ne one intreupting thank u

-DeNiro-

dave123
for the past few months, no one has posted....
yep, i HAVE to ruin it

silver_tears
laughing out loud *deletes post afterwards* ninja

total metalhead
dont worry Deniro, i wont post anything.

god dammit........

dave123
big grin

Tex
^
Please feel free to elaborate further in great detail when you get to parts like this smokin'

stick out tongue

total metalhead
........or not

silver_tears
please dont send Tex a PM stick out tongue

Tex
My PM mailbox is full whistle

silver_tears
yea probably messages from your other personalities evil face

Tired Hiker
I wonder how many hours per day D looks in the mirror.

Tex
^
What a Diva! stick out tongue

My mailbox is exploding with unopened fan mail and sexually charged innuendos! confused

The mirror cant stop looking at me TH stick out tongue

silver_tears
Tex I dont think sending yourself those type messages is healthy huh

Tex
I hope DeNiro's next journal entry has a story about his muscles smokin'

Tired Hiker
When D looks in the mirror he sees Tex behind him in the shower! eek! big grin

silver_tears
eek! omg that would scare the crap out of me stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
Why, because of the dirty shower curtain?

silver_tears
no cuz of the sight of Tex sick

Tired Hiker
Yeah right silver, you would kill to see Tex emerge from your shower.

silver_tears
angel Hmmmm what would he be wearing exactlyshifty

Tired Hiker
DeNiro's watch. And that's it! (sorry tex, I hope you don't hate me. I'm just having fun)

silver_tears
laughing out loud no thanks stick out tongue

Tex
th laughing out loud
thumb up

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud this is funny

DeNiro
Second entry November 31st i think 2003
sorry for not posting my days up till now

got up at 11:30 am took a shower walk out about a half hour later i got passed the mirrior stick out tongue then got dressed called a friend and all we did today was play video games lay around and do nothing. Went to his house threw the football around a lil bit then came home. ate some food came on KMC and to my surprise someone had brought this old old thread up that i forgot about.

DeNiro read tex's post and takes it into concideration to talk more vividly about my showers laughing out loud I luaghed at many of the posts here it is now 5 17 and i am going to wait for more people to post on this thread now with much luv Big D stick out tongue

DeNiro
December 1st 3rd entry

woke up late wich was at 7 oclock i usally like to get up at 6 to take a half hour shower mess my hair up perfect and pick out a greta outfit but today i had to hurry my ass up to iron some cloths make my lunch breakfest take a short shower then the hard part came had to do my hair

my hair looked like shit so i spent the entire morning at school working on it then a kid had some hair gel and wal la it was ok. went threw school a normal got home watched a lil bit of hosue of a thousand corpses. took another shower got dressed went to the gym for a coupel hours to do legs. didnt do heavy weights i usally go very heavy on squats like last week i did 345 pounds for like 6 reps but today i didnt go over 225 pounds but i did it as to the ground on every rep and did it for like 12 reps.

got home ate a full slab of ribs with fries garlic bread and a large vanila shake. now i am listening to mudvayne and posting on KMC ill go to bed at 11 and start the whole process over again

DeNiro
3rd entry december 2

woke up late today i got up at 730 and had to be at school by 745 so i got dressed at breakfest did my hair and everything else in ten minutes and was at school on time. slept threw most of my classes till i got to studdy hall so i posted on KMC and copied some math home work i needed to get finished for the nest period
came home took a shower went to the gym and pretty much did nothing ooo yay i looked up some codes for mortal kombat 3 i havent played a video game in forever so i decided that i would play that one but i got tired of losing so i put some cheats in a wal la

DeNiro
halfway threw december 3rd 4th entry

well i got up early today took a long long shower that was extermly hot. made breakfest for myself and put gel in my hair and put on a stoicking hat (I got a knew method of doing my hair so i took of the stocking hat and my hair is completly down and then i dryed it and it looked good so i left it.

i went to my first 3 periods wich r energy and power marketing and lunch lunch was the only class so far that was fun. i am in studdy hall now posting on kmc i am going to lift downstiars in the schools gym with a friend of mine that is on the varisty football team.

and here is the best part that will benift u guys. i ge thome get a cabel modem put into my computer so it will be fast wich means i will be here alot more arewnt u guys happy stick out tongue

total metalhead
aw great that means more bullshit stick out tongue .

god damn why do i always post wat im thinkin????

i really meant, great we can all bask in Deniros glory for much longer! KMC just got a lot better.......

confused

Tex
With his newly acquired fast speed internet service, maybe he could start posting picture journals.

With a main focus on the showering and dressing part of his day! smokin'

silver_tears
sick

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing out loud

DeNiro
welll i tell u what that would be kick ass but i still need a scanner but i am thinking of taking my neighbors scanner and trying to hook it up to my computer and post some pics and dont worry they will be shirtless laughing out loud and then some of my nice preppy outfits big grin and TM what bullshit might we be talking about shifty

Tex
Proceed smokin'

silver_tears
good to have your permission then stick out tongue

Tex
Yes

silver_tears
Next time we will just proceed with or without evil face

Tex
...at your own risk http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/death.gif

silver_tears
Thanks dahling!! smokin'

Oh and by the way...I would totally bang him stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.