what movie did everyone go out and buy instanlty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
when they got a dvd player i bought the mtrix it was like the movie u just had to buy when u got a dvd player what did u guys get

BackFire349
I bought Monsters Inc a week before it came out, i risked my job to get that movie early, i wanted it so badly.

wicker_man
Me and my m8 rented out Dawn of the Dead (cut version) and i luved it so much the next day i went out and brought it.

Evil Dead
I bought Army of Darkness on dvd at the very same time I bought my dvd player.............I was in the mood to watch Army of Darkness anyway so I figured I'd go ahead and pick it up on dvd instead of buying something else and going home and putting my AOD VHS in my VCR...........

Lord_Andres
I bought all the halloweens from a friend of mine, well acturly I didint buy them, I gave him a laptop from 1993 or 94, hehe, well it was hes desision, the first I bought was, Predator 1 and 2smile

DeNiro
i own monsters inc also that is a very funny movie i just watched army of darkness it was very good i liked it alot very funny

masterofmatrix
i bought matrix reloaded 5 months before it came nout (even though its not out for another week).....

DeNiro
i ahte u i cant wait for that movie to come out i will be at blockbuster the moment they open to go and buy it i luv reloaded it was so cool but how did u get it five months faster and i relaly dont hate u i am just envious stick out tongue

h0ck3yh0rr0r
REd Dragon.

julibug
as soon as they came out, i bought...

back to the future trilogy set
lord of the rings-fellowship (extended version)
harry potter (1 & 2)

LindsIsTightK
I don't rush out and buy any movie as soon as it comes out. I think paying $20 for a little cd is a bit much, especially since I am always broke. The one movie I am thinking of buying is The Matrix Reloaded but I may just wait and but it in the trilogy set after Revolutions comes out on DVD as well

BackFire349
i also bought house of 1000 corpses and irreversible the second they came out, along with simpsons season 3, one hour photo, last house on the left, return of the living dead, two towers, royal tenenbaums, south park season 2, mr show season 2, day of the dead special edition..... and i will buy finding nemo the day it comes out, early if i can.

Tied Hiker
I moved my roomies computer downs stairs and now it all works faster for some reason and now I won't get booted off by that prick as much as I used to and also we have hbo and skinomax. We're stoked.

BackFire349
lol, what does that have to do with dvd's you bought asap?

DeNiro
its Th he could do what he wanst but ne ways BF why did u buy one hour photo i mean that moive was good the first time but then the second time u know what happens and it is not as supensful and creepy

BackFire349
i never thought it was suspensful or creepy, i thought it was really sad.

julibug
i am waiting for the trilogy as well. probably should have done the same with LOTR, but i wanted to see the extended versions!

wicker_man
Some other films i remember waiting in anticipation for were:
* The Mummy
* Army of Darkness: Evil Dead 3
* Red Dwarf Series 1 & 2 still eagerly waiting for seasons 3 - 7

badkittykitty
I could wait to by the x-men movie,then I burned 2 at risk of you know what..couldnt help my self

Tied Hiker
Lotr's Fotr and TT. S-M, S-Ws, ELF, HPSOTS and COS, but not FOTB or LB and LB2. Oh, wait. LB2 is not out yet.

pablo007
Well my 1st one was Vertical Limit but it came as a gift with the DVD but I bought three DVDs right away: Little Nicky, Cast Away and Gone in 60 Seconds.

gregmss
i bought all the south park series

ChinaNiki
i bought Asoka five months before I ever got my DVD player which won't even play my DVD.....however as soon as I can get someone to read the instructions for me i'm hoping I can change the settings to play all regions of DVD's

spydar1982
reloaded. right when the store opened.

forumcrew
dude its easy to get early.. ever heard of mIRC? the question is why did he PAY for it 5 months early.. thats insane...

movie_freak
Reloaded and Fellowshipe of the Ring

AnakinFan
The Two Towers. I had "the" copy but I wanted the extras and it was alot clearer.
It was my first and last time of ever obtaining a movie like that, I felt to guilty, I couldn't enjoy it. Now I can't wait for the EE version to come out.

Isabelle
The only movie I have ever bought as soon as it came out is 2 fast 2 furious, and when it comes out dec 9, bad boys 2, those are my favs, 2 fast is my number one

beaujay1
well, once i knew the potc dvd was comin out, i knew i HAD to get it. THERS OVER 10 HOURS OF EXTRA FOOTAGE AND STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

Sugar Kane
POTC & X2!

Bungee_toad
i got daredevil the first day it came out that movie rulez

Dogbert
scary movie, this movie is a really funny movie!

Sparrows Angel
POTC, LOTR(both), swordfish

Martya
Lord of the rings: FOTR & TTT, X2, POTC, Daredevil, and my next movie to get is Freddy vs Jason..

VallejoKid707
well the day x-men 2 came out my dad went to get it and i was still in skool. i when i came home i had it.

Julie
star wars...and LOTR

Martya
i forgot about star wars!!

Scythe
Finding Nemo, and X2.

Linkalicious
LOTR extended editions

beaujay1
Erm...PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!!!!!!!!!

SlayerChick1188
How about EVERY SINGLE movie mentioned in this thread big grin I know i have a problem...I need some intervention here...

Takuma
the day I got my dvd player I bought aliens, preditor, and venus wars.

LanceWindu
Mine would be X2

Steven
i got aliens, 2 terminaters....speed....monsters inc and beauty and the beast lol

airangel429
Both Xmen movies, Pirates of the Carribean and Bruce Almighty.

total metalhead
i bought the Jackass the Movie DVD exactly 3 minutes after it was first stocked in my local video store big grin

Korri
Reloaded...i even got up early to go buy it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.