This God Damn Bug!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
This bug or fly or what ever it is has been following me all over my house for the past four days ever where i go there it is it is with me while i post on KMC on my computer i keep seeing it when i was making my lunch at 6 30 am it was in the fu*ckin shower even when i was taking a shwoer and i cant kill the thing cause it is so fast and samll i can never grabb it what the hell should i do eek!

CandyKoRn
kill it stick out tongue

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/tomato.gif

DeNiro
i cant it out smarts me each time i try mad

CandyKoRn
lol.. I'm liking this bug alrdy..

The Force
but your human confused

DeNiro
oo great now the bugs got friend ooo man it flew over my key board as i was typing this i went to grabb it thought i got it and there it is flying around my celing i was like mad

ChinaNiki
awww....it just wants to be your friendbig grin

The Force
lol, i hate bugs to erm

KidRock
nuke it lol

DemonicGambit
Ya ever hear of bug spray DeNiro?

DeNiro
i dont need ne more friends i just want it to stop stalking me the day i saw it in the shower i was like ok this is gettin weird

CandyKoRn
LoL ... hehe

Go bug! Go bug!!

The Force
ya i agree roll eyes (sarcastic)

DeNiro
everytime i go to kill it with a spray it disapperas and shit im like oo mang i am going to be 20 years old and this thing is going to be still following me

The Force
maybe this fly is demonic *shrugs*

DeNiro
sure hope not confused now u got me worried

The Force
evil face that was my intention

FallingBlue
all flies are demonic, those bugs are put on the Earth to annoy, just like ants

The Force
and fleas, and ticks and MOSQUITOES mad

FallingBlue
oh god...when i get bit by a mosquito its never one bite, my record is having 23 bites at one time, on the same arm!!!

julibug
this thread is weirding me out! i saw the title and thought, "whoa - what did I do??"

The Force
oh ehehehehehee, that's kinda funny juli laughing

silver_tears
i hate bugs messed *shivers at nasty thoughts of bugs* messed

FallingBlue
hey, its only a fly, it could be worse, it could a spider, eep! *hides under bed*

silver_tears
*hides under own bed* ick sick

Nivvy
.... Dude, Hire a Spider stick out tongue

clispin
totally,or get that daft oap who swallowed a fly. Maybe she can help. *shrugs*
Spiders are cool. Now see moths, on the other hand, and jenny/daddy long legs are horrible. They are bloody evil, they are out to get me. *shudder*

clispin
i say kill the bugga, show it whos boss, hide the spray and when it comes chase aroon the hoose. yeah.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/boxing.gif
DUN, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN, DUUUUN
DUN, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN, DUUUUN

Nivvy
Throw a grenade at it.

stick out tongue

clispin
totally lol.

zionette
well its probly just trying to annoy u and i can see its working so pretend u like having the fly follow u and it'll get bored and go away-if that dusnt work call an exterminator!!! MUAHAHAHA! Die little fly,die!!! evil face

KarenEiko
Last time I saw a bug, I couldn't stop screaming. I was lucky that it got scared of me... -_-

DeNiro
day 5 havent seen the fly around latly..........must be sleeping *thinks to self* well i got my shotgun locked and loaded i jsut hope its enough *crawls bak under bed and turns off comptuer awaits the battel

clispin
lol.

julibug
but bugs are our friends. roll eyes (sarcastic)

clispin
some bugs but stalker bugs are the enemy. like jenny/daddy longlegs and moths...bugs lik that are evi...EVIL!!!

must_kill_Santa
what kind of bugs

clispin
moths and jenny/daddy long legs. The ones that know you hate them and they follow you and scare the bejeebers out of you. those things are evil little buggas

julibug
daddy long legs kill other bugs, though. aren't they one of the "protector" bugs for us? i heard somewhere that they are one of the most poisonous spiders around, but that they can't bite humans.

julibug
bad spiders would be black widow, brown recluse, ones that can really do some damage!

clispin
yeah i know but spiders dont bother me.
daddy long legs on the other hand...you can always hear those little sh*ts but you can never see them.

must_kill_Santa
AH spiders where

clispin
lol no spiders just horrible DADDY LONG LEGS AND MOTHS.
moths are out to destroy the world *opens drawer finds hole in favourite sockz* DAMN YOU TO HELL, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DeNiro
do u know that daddy long legs r the most poisinous spider in the world it just takes them 4 minutes to open there jaws and also they cant bite into our skin but if they could they r more dangerous then a black widow so noone ever eat a daddy long leg

DeNiro
well the fuuckin bug now has tyhree buddies flying around with him in formationg i killed one of them in the bathroom the other two i dont know where the hell they went to but all i know is that theyll be back

julibug
i didn't have any plans of eating a daddy long legs! yuck! but speaking of spiders, how about the ones from Lost in Space. i'd hate to have those invade my house!

Korri
aaaaaaaahhhhhh the Moths!!!!

Storm
so the battle is still going on?
people, place your bets

Outbound
roface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.