incubus's best song

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
track number 4 on there one cd with the two fish on it i luv this song i wish i knew he name of it does ne one know it i think it might be called just a phase

Killer
i don't member what it is called.. but they talk all fast in the beginging smile

boxofdeath
incubus had a good song? did i not get the memo?

Killer
no you didn't

your still stuck a few years back

boxofdeath
haha how am i stuck a few years back? or are you just making random accusations which you have no grounds to support?

Killer
i am just talkin as you can see... very bored.. talkin out of my ass... or being one

*falls out of chair*

boxofdeath
or taking it in the.....whichever

Killer
shhhh... don't tell anyone smokin'

boxofdeath
hahaha now THAT shit is whack

Killer
*pulls away*
GET YOUR OWN!

*Runs far FAR away*

boxofdeath
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright

*looks around room, confused*

Killer
dumb dumb dizzy dizzy dumb dumb...... *sings*

madsci
my wife and i saw incubus about two years ago at a station sponsored festival, when they were promoting their "make yourself" lp. they were the best band that performed - sound wise and stage presence wise (the lineup included foo fighters and the deftones - and i love those bands as well).

my favorite song by them is "nowhere fast" on the "make yourself" lp (track 2, i believe). at the time, the words summed up where i was in life and helped me to realize that i needed to make some changes. pretty powerful stuff.

brandon boyd is an excellent songwriter and has a wonderful way with words.

madsci
hip hop purist

DeNiro
i luv incubus i dont know the name of the cd but it has two fish on it and then the one song is called just aphase it is track number four but yea incubus is my favorite slow band thats what i call non metal shit

finti
huh didnt know they had any good ones stick out tongue j/k sorry couldnt resist it

I_LUV_Movies
Incubus is awesome.... they have a lot of good songs... My fave is "I miss you" from Make yourself... but i could listen to all of their albums straight through which is more then i can say for a lot of other bands.... if you want to see how talented Brandon really is you should check out their morning view DVD.. it is a great DVD and Brandon's voice is flawless...

total metalhead
my fave Incubus song is Certain Shade of Green.

MUSE(a band)_16
i love drive

DeNiro
just a phase is still my fav

Barf Heaven
For me it's a tie between "Agoraphobia" and "Beware! Criminal"

And "I miss you" is a blink-182 song... Maybe Incubus has one of the same name but that would be a little weird...

VilleValo462
i like track 6 off of morning view ..

SAtown_punk
My favorite song by them is "Pardon Me". "Warning" is a close second.

§pearhead
call me old-fashioned, but "Pardon Me" is pretty decent

SAtown_punk
yep.

VilleValo462
yeah that one is pretty good ..

boxofdeath2.0
their music is so bland and generic. none of their musicians are really that talented. or maybe just whoever writes their songs is just really conservative. their lyrics are uninspired and meaningless. from what i've heard, they sound like boy band lyrics.

SAtown_punk
WHAT!?! Brandon Boyd is a lyrical genius! And the guitar parts are fresh! You need to listen very carefully to his words, and pick up on his imagery and analogies.

periera
Actually, Incubus does have a song called "I Miss You". It's on the Make Yourself cd and it's track #11. It's one of my favs. And "Just a Phase" is on Morning View.

My favorites:
Make Yourself
The Warmth
I Miss You
Pardon Me
Circles
11 am
Blood on the Ground
Agoraphobia
Megalomaniac

SAtown_punk

incuhead1024
incubus sounds different and their lyrics are completely different because its all about mostly tripping out basically, that's why their shit sounds different compared to others. their older cds are when they tripped a lot on various drugs n shit, then make yourself was a little more emotional yet still a little different sounding, and morning view was all emotions and the lyrics were more inspiring. ben kenney is now in the band, and he is an amazing bass player
rock on incubus rock

Jeff_Atello
There music is no longer inspired by drugs I dare say. I think Brandon Boyd's prowess comes from much deeper, something much stronger than drugs.

Thing_1
Trouble in 421,Take me to your leader,Favorite things,vitamin,I miss you,Pardon Me,Stellar,11am,Warning,Are you in?,Talk Shows on Mute,Sick Sad little world,southern girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.