What the hell is going on?!?!?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spydar1982
Ok I am pretty well learned about what is going on in the matrix story line, but now that i am thinking. what exactly does Smith have against the matrix? I know he wants to get out. Didn't he do that through Bane? He's out why does he need to destroy the matrix? And if he's so hell bent on destroying it why dont the people of zion get the hell out until smith cleans house. In ETM the oracle says to seriph that the darkness is spreading. she says it in a way that its like old news to her. its happened b4. maybe the whole point of having the one is to take care of smith. and then recreating the matrix hoping that smith wont return.

priestjim
The only difference between Neo and Smith is that Neo wants to get the people out before he destroys the Matrix. In addition, Neo wants also to end the physical war with the machines not only free the people from the Matrix.

burlyman
smith isnt out, he is still on all the unplugged people in the matrix, and the original program, which is still an exile - the only way for the original to go is to return to the source or destroy the matrix
smith most probably knows neo is trapped in limbo and is bringing about the 'cataclysmic system crash'

burlyman
sorry i keep making that mistake..
unplugged - correction - plugged in

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.