KMC Bordello

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
This is for horny people like me

*walks in with a 20 and waves it in teh air. A woman walks up to me and grabs my hand and takes me to a room, Fun times are had by all*

LindsIsTightK
LMFAO

-calls out Max's name- Sweetie I am free of charge as far as you are concernced so get over here love

DemonicGambit
-Runs inside- Ya called Linds wink

LindsIsTightK
yes Now c'mon we have a room with our name written all over it shifty

DemonicGambit
-Lifts Linds into my arms an' carries her into a seperate room- shifty big grin shifty

LindsIsTightK
-kicks the door closed behind her and lets the magic begin-

I bet everyone wants to get a taste of whats going on in here angel

BackFire349
*walks out of room smiling an pulling up and zipping up my pants, struts out happilly. Turns toward the room i just exited, "see you in 2 hours, be ready, sorry i hurt you" Walks out*

LindsIsTightK
blink

DemonicGambit
Too bad they'll never know shifty

BackFire349
This is a bordello, what do you expect, there is a hotel somewhere on the forums, if you dont want blunt sexual talk by people other then max, i suggest you go to said hotel.

LindsIsTightK
eeeeeeeew no Irene made that hotel, she might not like getting frisky with Max in her hotel erm

BackFire349
well then, you will take the blunt sexual remarks and like them.

DemonicGambit
Oh relax roll eyes (sarcastic)

LindsIsTightK
blink

BackFire349
obviously didnt catch the sarcasm in the statement. my mistake.

DemonicGambit
Whatever all i know is I wanna enjoy this thread as much as I can -grabs Linds by the waist an' trails kisses down her neck-

LindsIsTightK
-giggles- You always like to tickle me don't you? stick out tongue

DemonicGambit
Ya know ya like it Linds wink

LindsIsTightK
embarrasment Ok so maybe I do.....................

DemonicGambit
-Continues kisses- Then I won't stop wink

KidRock
*walks in and finds a lovely 400 pound woman with 3 teeth and 90% chance of vaginal disease* so hows it goin baby.. wink wink

BackFire349
laughing out loud now thats the type of crap that should be going on in here big grin

silver_tears
blink

Ax3l
roface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.