Number of posts...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ushgarak
This may sound a little petty, but I note that the number of posts you have made is backdated to every post you have ever made. I quite liked tracking the progress of people at the old place... now I can't do it. Can it be switched back so that the 'number of posts' detail matches the amount you had made when you posted the message?

Edna_witch
I know what you mean but I quite like it the way it is!

ratcat
Me too, cos this way you don't have to go looking at profiles to get the view of how many posts someone has made.

Ushgarak
Stupid democracy...

ratcat
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Ushgarak
I have ten friends who agree with me. They'd love to post, but haven't got the time...

Edna_witch
Ush how many times have I told you that making up these imaginary friends of yoursis not the way to impress me?

Ushgarak
Goddamn... she's on to me again.

It's only because I'm nervous about you meeting the real ones...

Edna_witch
Ush stop it! So you have no friends! its nothing to be ashamed of! We wont thinkany less of you for it!

laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Someone is looking for another thread of compliments...

Edna_witch
No actually someone is just trying to make you look stupid again!

Ushgarak
You DO want another thread of compliments! My apologies! I'll work on one at once.

Edna_witch
Oh right I got ya! Sorry im neing incredibly slow again! Compliments! Yep gotcha!

Ushgarak
Too late! I'm making one anyway...

razman
On the post count stuff, keeping the current count of user posts was meant to actually be a quirk of the forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.