Minas Tirith quastion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord_Andres
Hi I was wondering how large is Minas Tirith, and how many people live there, thx

Sifer
f00kin' Huge and alot big grin

Lord_Andres
in details plz

ItsAllMerryToMe
minas tirith is reallly large...its got buildings like in New York City...cept they are more ancient looking...in the movie they used the same place as Helms Deep to film it...Minas Tirith has alot of people..its like capital of Gondor...and all kinds can go there...remember when Gandalf goes to the library in Minas Tirith...so obviously wizards are there and men are there...but all in all its just a huge place with alots alot of people...lolol

Exa
I dont know an exact number

But at the end of the Third Age, Minas Tirith is quite empty sad only half of the houses filled and so on sad

There were, I think, about a hundred thousand inhabitants (nah I dont know why I think so... ).

Lord_Andres
okay, but how high is it from the top of the white tower to the first wall, anyone knows?

Exa
The hill Minas Tirith is placed on is 700 feet high, the tower again 300 feet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.