Why is everyone trying to figure out Revolutions?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vim
Why not save yourself the trouble, and possible ruining the movie for yourself and wait until the movie comes out, and you go see it? All the spoiler posts, and people trying to figure out every tiny scene in the trailers! I admit I began doing it after I saw the illegal TV spots, but I noticed I was ruining the experience of going to the theater and actually watching movie, and letting most of it be a surprise like Reloaded. I didn't sit down and try to figure out everything single scene I saw, I watched it and was blown completely away because I didn't try to put the puzzle together without seeing the completed version okay bad analogy. ... um This is just my opinion, but everyone, the regulars I mean, Omega, Sifer, Burlyman, JediHDM, Korri, AliasNeo, Jkozzy, and others that i can't remember, I feel like you guys and girls really like the matrix, I mean its quite obvious, I just feel like you all could be letting yourselves down after seeing revolutions, and already know exactly what's going happen, and in what order, and know what all the characters are thinking when they do it!! mad embarrasment Okay, okay, it may seem like i'm ranting, but that's not what I'm trying to do... Its just something I had to get out of my system... and now I feel better!! big grin Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Sifer
Because it's what they want us to do - How deep does the Rabbit Hole go?

The Omega
Vim> What else should we do here, you suppose?

SimplePriest
Omega, Sifer, Burlyman, JediHDM, Korri, AliasNeo, Jkozzy, you guys should answer the man. I don't have to because he's not talking to me big grin

Apparently I don't overanalyze. But you guys are getting out of hand with it smile Vim and I are going to watch the movie and be surprised like everybody else. I hope you guys will want to do the same. big grin

JJ...Happy Dance

The Omega

SimplePriest
Yeah, analyzing this movie has practically become a little hobby. It's fun, challenging, and makes me think. That's usually all I need to enjoy something big grin

clavis9495
Vim> I think a more appropriate question would be: why are you on this forum?

jameshowlett
dude.. revoulutions gonna kick either way.. A. because the graphics are gonna be godlike B. the action scenes are gonna rock. thats all ....oh yea i think thatsd what the directors want us to do.. have all these ideas then comes the movie and it's gonna shoot down all our ideas ... thats my opinion

burlyman
its the question that drives us
what is the matrix?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/gunsmilie.gif

Vim
okay, okay, i appreciate the feedback, and as I stated ealier, the reason i'm here, is because I was trying to unravel the matrix, that was right after reloaded came out, then as it got closer to revolutions, and all the trailers started coming out for it, more and more spoilers started coming out, and then on a lot these threads are people trying to figure every single scene in the trailer! I am a huge fan of movies, there are only a few movies that really just bore me or i am not interested in so, the whole cinematic experience is one i truly enjoy, I'm sorry if appeared to be like really mad at those that are analyzing the trailers, but it just seemed that you guys would ruin it for yourself... I don't know, a movie is full of surprises, and an adventure for me, that's just me though. So thank you all for responding, and continue down the rabbit hole, as soon as i've seen revolutions, I'll be on my way down as well!

JKozzy
Yeah, for some of the part, we might ruin part of the movie, but that's because we're so enthralled in the movie, and it's just really fun, and as mentioned before earlier, a hobby to some of us. It gets our brains thinking, and it'll be interesting to see how wrong we are in November stick out tongue

xemir
If I saw half a movie and had to wait 5 months to see what happends in the other half and how it ends I'm pretty sure I would be trying to figure it out. o wait I AM.

rysdigital
i'm loving your posts xemir, keep it up big grin

realworlddreams
nobody knows who's right w/their theories. we're bein as intellectual as you can get w/a movie n the ideas are possibly better than what the brothers came up w/. so its a way of biding time until Revs comes out

The Omega

JediHDM
Omega> "telepathic contact with the Wachowski-mothership"
Nope, not possible, i have used ALL of my Jedi mind tricks and have come up blank...They are DEFINITLY keeping this as secret as possible, somehow they're getting their brain to write a script and direct a film, w/o their brain knowing about it...its insane...I'll keep trying, though *sits back down, and loses consciousness, falling into deep, metaphysical state*

now, about the question of the thread.I am trying to figure out the matrix revolutions, because i KNOW its not gonna be anything like it, thereby enhancing my movie-going experience. If i were like the masses, then i would just go and say "cool action sequences" however, im not, so i can go and be like "MAN, that was so far from what i thought it would be, It was GREAT!!!" Thats why, plain and simple (or is it simple and priest...?)

Vim
well, after reading a spoiler about the three lines through the desert of the real, before the theatrical trailer came out... anyone remember that, I might try and find it. But anyway, that part of the spoiler was true, and neo having to hack into the matrix, but a 'god-like' machine was the one that plugged him in, (the speak machine!) ... I beginning to think that a lot of the earlier spoilers were correct and therefore the more recent ones could be correct as well... ! And if your theories were all correct, then you see the movie, and then you sit back and Go ... "Oh.. wow... I knew that already..." whats the point then?

realworlddreams
because we figured something out together by building off of ideas, working throught the same thought process as the bros, ergo making us more creative in the longrun...
w/e, i dont care if i knew the entire plot of the movie 10 yrs before it came out. just watching the ideas translated into a person doing them is worth seeing the movies at least 5 times each, and then owning and watching 100 more times, then coming back here and trying to expand off of every idea brought up in the movies, then begging the bros to join the forum, then talking philosophy with them, and getting a matrix religion started! c, it all works out, o and we can all be psych majors in college.

JediHDM
im compE major, but i would love to take Psych, however, i want the REAL psych, not just the stupid psych...on second thought, i would rather study philosophy...yeah

realworlddreams
lol, im in high school so its just creative writing for me lol. nah, just a hobby cuz lots of pplz dont understand crap about hte matrix, n u guys do, cept cheshire cat, hes an idiot.

The Omega

JediHDM
he just joined, for some inane, banal reason (which will never be understood) but the reg'lars are not like that (and im not even gonna start listing them b/c they are on my buddy list and it is the size of my screen...)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.