which movie was better

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

johnnys#1 fan
i was wondering which movie out the two towers and the fellowship of the ring you guys thought was better?

Exa
I think maybe Fellowship was better but I liked Two Towers far more - even with all the changes and all.

But I just liked that they didnt only walk from one point to another, but so many things happen at the same time.

The battle also was totally amazing.

Lord_Andres
I think they whare just as goodsmile

muse5
i liked each for different themes, i can't make a decision, i think rotk will be my favorite

ilvorlandobloom
i liked TTT better cuz a lot more stuff was goin on

nemo
the two tower was better. more exiting and battle scene, man, that was so great. can't wait for the next movie, how big the battle is gonna be.

Corlindel
The FOTR was better then TTT and maked me feel happy for waiting so long. I was expecting more from TTT.

I hope that ROTK might be better - waiting to see Pellenor Fields battle.

Exa
I think RoTK might be my favourite film... at least I liked that part of the book most.

But it seems that some of my favourite scenes will be changed so I dont really like them any more sad *thinks of the Paths of the Dead*

Corlindel
Yeap...That's true...I am angry with Peter Jackson...maybe we can wait for somekind of LOTR Director's cut with all scenes that we want to see and maybe we can make our own scenes LOL like a computer game scenario.

I am waiting for more differences between the books and the movie sad

Exa
lol

well the worst difference for me is the planned change about the Paths of the Dead - PJ wants that Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli go there alone and have to fight an army of Undeads or ghosts; then they get more respectful and swear an oath to Aragorn. I hope thats not true... would be horrible. All the cool athmosphere from the book and the prophecy gone sad

Corlindel
I hope that the principal change on ROTK will be Legolas eated by a baulrog with is legs trembling outside a baulrog mouth stick out tongue

Going to a nuclear shelter full of Lembas till eternity whistle

Exa
OOOOOH :clapping: excellent idea... but poor Balrog... think he'll get sick after that big grin big grin

Corlindel
Yeah!!! Who wants to eat a false blond elf. Maybe after eat Legolas the baulrog gets blonde too, It will be the shame between Baulrog's race.

I am travelling to Alfa-Centaur now. Orlando Bloom's fans: You have no possibily of reach me. stick out tongue

Exa
Ugh poor Balrog...

shit and I have to stay here alone... NO *hides* dont kill me...

Well I hope the Dead or someone kills him... then it would definitely be the best of the three smile

Corlindel
LoL big grin

Smodden
LMAO! that is great! can't wait for rotk, fellowship was better. even though, the cut old man willow out of it...

Aragorn#1
Its hard to say but probably ttt

BOPRecruit 16
i loved ttt more than fotr because of the action, plus i get to swoon over legolas! *giggles* plus, the story is more pivatal then. can't wait for rotk!

fini
hmmm initially i liked TTT more.............but when i watched FOTR and TTT back to back i realised that FOTR was really the better movie.

The thing that made TTT exciting was to see all the characters ( eg Treebeard, gollum etc)

vvvrulz
Definately FOTR. I expected more from TTT, it seemed kinda shallow in comparion, even tho the battle scence was quite spectacular. ROTK should be a great finale.

BOPRecruit 16
fotr was a little slow, but i loved the sword fighting and nazgul action!

nazgulinthedark
yeah i really liked fotr because of all the nazgul parts in it, and i liked ttt because of the great battle scenes, but the rest of ttt i just fast forwarded through.

carlstone81
love them both as much.... the second has
more special effects though and MORE OF super hottie Orlando sweetpie
Bloom.

Exa
FoTR is imho a little bit one-dimensional. The deep of the book wasnt really obviously in the film.
TT had too many changes, but I like it when there are different strings of a story and a lot of things happen at the same time - but I kinda missed the Nazgul sad

nazgulinthedark
the nazgul were the best...
orlando's o.k.
if had to have a second favorite charater - it'd be him

Hypernova
Like I said, I am looking forward to ROTK and anticipate it being the "best one". I absolutely loved the book. Like many, I prefer FOTR slightly more than TTT. Though, I like them both!

LanceWindu
For actual story that goes to FOTR, but for special effects and comedy and action that goes to TTT

billyboyd4ever
TTT all the way!!! i love that book +movie!!

Exa
I think RoTK might be the best (though there are so many changes);
At least I liked the book best.

Arwenishott
potk will be the best by far. i agree exa. that book was the best, and that movie will be better. if i had to pick from the other two............i'd say tt for book and movie...........they just get better as they go along!!!!!!!

badkittykitty
I just seen the trailer for the RotK man of man,all I can say is like the books this will be the best of the rest!!

shadowy_blue
Yeah, I also saw the ROTK Trailer and I was literally crying while I was watching it no kidding. It will be the best but also sad because it will be the last. sad

badkittykitty
ahh but dont be sad they put in all the extra scenes and then release the movie in it's so perfect book like form and we can watch it over and over and then have lord of the ring day,I will be fantastic!

Fire
nice idea BKK

Hypernova
Yes I agree, nice one BKK thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.