Still sittin here, with my church cloths on

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i went to the gym today at 6 am then went to church at 9 came home and i still got the nice white dockers on and my dress shoes grey sweater and light gadzooks jacket on i am thinking to my self like i got dressed up to go on KMC stick out tongue

clispin
smile i wuld laff but i dont feel like laffin sad

DeNiro
i look stupid im all dressed up listing to ozzy osbourne posting about JP laughing out loud

clispin
lol, did u get my pm by the by

must_kill_Santa
um ozzy JP kool

diegocala
get into some comfortable clothes fool! stick out tongue

LindsIsTightK
I don't put on nice clothes unless I'm going somewhere. If I plan on sitting in front of my pc for the next five hours I might as well be comfy yes

I'm big pimpin' over here in my Abercrombie sweats and a white tank top cool

BackFire349
i dont go to church so i wouldnt know how to dress. I just woke up.

LindsIsTightK
You just woke up?????? It's 5:30 in the evening!!!!!!

GroundedAgain
church is lost up in heres but even if we do go to church or any other special occasion jeans and t-shirts are whats we wear

DeNiro
i went to church cause they called me and told me i had to light the candesl for that services so i went but usally i sleep in to about 1 oclock on the week ends

BackFire349
yeah, i know.... i had to wake up at 7:30 this morning to go to a store meeting at my work, so i only got like 3 hours of sleep before that. I came home at like 9:30, stayed up for a couple of hours, and went back to slee again till about 30 minutes ago.

DeNiro
it is 8 oclock where i live

LindsIsTightK
It's only 6 here big grin The night is young big grin

DeNiro
ur lucky i mis all of the good posts but ne way i am going to go prolly and watched amovie later everyone

The Force
i go to church, but i hate getting dressed up. That's resevered for dates wink

DemonicGambit
I don't go to church

The Force
well congratulations...

BackFire349
yeah, its great sleeping in on a sunday.

The Force
it's great sleeping when the pastor's preaching wink

BackFire349
i wouldnt know, id rather be sleeping in my comfy comfy bed.

The Force
ok i got nothin on that erm

Captain REX
laughing out loud

KMC church? Don't recall makin one... stick out tongue

DeNiro
that would be awesome a church for only KMC members laughing out loud but can u imagine BF or Kid Rock in a church i mean come on big grin

Nivvy
I go to Church like once a year.

Always on Christmas Eve - The whole Midnight Mass thing.

And last year i took my two best mates. And everyone was singing - Noel, and one of my mates turned around and asked who Noel was...... laughing out loud And there was my dad and i sittin' there tryin' not to laugh so loud, even though everyone around us was staring at us.

And then half way through the same mate, randomly asked if i wanted to play Pea Knuckle....

Oh the good ole memories.

DeNiro
i used to never go to church i wasnt even baptided till i was 14 but i hd to go to confirmation classes so once i started doing that my 8th grade year i started to go to chgurch regularly and shit but then i justs topped again but up to the age i was 14 i didnt evn go to church once sumthing not to bragg about i wish i had gone alot of time before that but i cant change that now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.