Vampire RP anyone?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElmStreetChick
This is a rp for those who like vampires. Interview with the Vampire, Queen of the Damned, Vampires, along with many more movies have inspired me to write fiction about the immortal beings of the night. This is one of my favorite topics to discuss, and I thought it would be fun to RP here on the forum.
Feel free to post a character, the only condition is you have to be an experienced rper, you have to be descriptive and detailed. I'm sorry to sound like a biatch, but newbies usually bring the mood down. However, if u are a newbie and think u can really add to this RPG, feel free to post.

ElmStreetFan01
Demitrius Alberti

Eyes: Silver Blue

Hair: Black

Part of the Alberti Vampire Family Line.

Phoenix
Sounds cool. Have ya got permission?

My character - Edele Cooper. She's a new vampire, is a street kid that got bitten. She has a strong attachment to her Sire, but no-one else. Is a Hunter-type ((going on Underworld here)), who hits rather than feels.

ElmStreetFan01
Hey Phoe.

Phoenix
Hiya Elm!

ElmStreetFan01
My character is a death dealer too.

Phoenix
some more about my character... Chestnut hair, pale skin, grey-green eyes. late teens. Short and skinny, but not skinny by nature - if she was not a street kid and got fed regularly, she would have a normal stature.

Blind-Enemy

ElmStreetFan01
My character is kinda like Freddy Krueger but has two Glove of Blades.

ElmStreetChick
I PMed for permission.
Sure u can join in and be a vampire hunter.
Please no crossovers.
Did I answer everyone's questions? wink

ElmStreetFan01
yesh

Blind-Enemy

ElmStreetChick
Jezebel De Linnyard
Born in France and was turned into a vampire when she was 19 in the year 1888.
She has long black hair and glowing blue eyes.
She loves to wear black and her skin is quite pale.
She's viscious and has no sympathy for mortals.
She is single, and not interested in relationships. She has to be in control and no guy, vampire or mortal, can satisfy her needs. She uses mortal men and kills them after. She is very strong physically and emotionally. She is however interested in vampire hunters. She finds them very intriguing and believes they can give her a fight for her money unlike the new vampires who have been turned in the last 100 years.

ElmStreetChick
lol ok

I'll probably start this up tonight or late tomorrow.

ElmStreetFan01
hey.
~You going to answer ES:TNG~

ElmStreetChick
Oh, one important rule, if u want to kill someone's character, you have to PM them and ask for their permission.

ElmStreetFan01
ok

fungrl515
well, i'll join in later too. I'll have to think of a good name, but basically my character is a young vampire who hates her life. She hates that she's a vampire and that she kills instead of heals. She has an internal struggle going on. light brown hair, dark brown eyes, king, and sweet looking. She was originally a young American girl who was bitten inside her house. Her mother was mentally unstable and her father had left her shortly after she was born. She has been alone all of her life and yearns for friendship with the ones she is forced to hurt.

ElmStreetFan01
hola

fungrl515
~hello.~

ElmStreetFan01
hey

fungrl515
~stop with it already!!!~

ElmStreetFan01
~Hehehehehehehehehe~

silversaber
I'll join. I'll set up a vampire, but I want toknow if you can be an Archangel or something for a second character.

Name: Sky (duh)
She has blond hair, (unatural for a vampire) with red eyes. They have a ring of fire around the pupil of each eye. She is not too pale and if it wasn'y for the fact that she had pointed ears and fangs, she wouldn't looked like a vampire. She wears black with a cape. The outfit is like Pyslocke only black.

ElmStreetFan01
hey

BidMyBlood2Run
I am such an idiot, I accidently logged off and I forgot my password. I have this name because my new password isn't working. What a mess! Anyways, I may be replying to this thread under this name for awhile until I can figure out how to get my old one back.

silversaber
Samething happened to me. I had to use my friends username.

BidMyBlood2Run
((I changed my character's hair color from black to dark blonde. I found a great pic that reminds me of her, if anyone wants it, let me know in a PM))

The sun had just set two hours ago and casted the town in a cloak of black. The moon was full and the silver light flowed down illuminating the world beneath.
Jezebel stood at her window and looked down upon the city. She wore a short black dress without straps. It cut just above her breasts with her cleavage reveale. A tattoo of black rose was embedded slightly above her right breast. Her skin was pale and smooth like marble. Her dark golden hair was pulled back from her face and put up. She wore slender shiny leather boots that trailed almost up to her knees, but the dress itself barely cut bellow her ass. Her eyes glowed intensley in the glorious night. Crimson lipstick would soon be replaced with the fresh texture of blood. The little town filled with clubs and bars didn't even know what was walking on its streets. It was a buffet of victims, and the dinner bell had just been rung.

BidMyBlood2Run
She left the old building thought to be abandoned. She wore a long black vynil overcoat that went down to her heels. She didn't need the warmth, but if she was seen walking around in 40 degree weather without a coat she wouldn't have exactly fit in. Her eyes were hidden from others with a pair of sunglasses as she scanned the crowd of teenagers and young adults with an undying hunger. Her stride was slow yet confident. She walked into a club that looked a little more than promising named 'The Eclipse' As soon as she entered she felt she was not the only immortal there. She removed her sunglasses and placed them in her pocket.

silversaber
(I'll change her hair to a purple like Pyslocke)

Sky smiled in the growing shadows. She fabgs bared she stepped intothe street. She gave a pained expression of consontration and her fangs shrunk and her ears looked normal. She was dressed as Pyslocke from the X-man only her clothes were black. Thin golden hops peirced her ears all the way to the tips. She had black gloves covering her hands, and a chocker on her neck. She smiled for a second and then went running and crying down the street. She found a decent looking man with a gotee.
"P-please," she cried into his arms, "-p-p-please, d-don't tell them w-w-here I am. They'll k-k-kill me."
"Who?" he asked looking startled and quite intrested in helping someone as fine as Sky.
"Please, hid-de meeeeee." she wailed.
"Come wth me." he said eager to take her home, not knowing this is where she'd drain him of blood.

BidMyBlood2Run
((the victim approach, very nice lol))

silversaber
((thanks big grin ))

Sky walked home with him. He seemed so worried and yet eager.
He walked to a small apt. and ulled out a key.]
"I'm single by the way," he added for the second time.
"Really?" said Sky pretending to be surprised, "So am I."
He had a dingy sort of house. He sat her down on a couch and sat realy close.
"Who was after you?" he asked.
"A few vampires." she whimpered.
"Urgh, horrible things." he growled.
"Yeah," she sniffed "and they did this really creepy thing," her cying stopped and she seemed downright menacing, "something like... this!"
She bared her fangs and inserted them into the man's neck, sucking soundlessly. Her venom killed him before he got a full idea of what happened.

fungrl515
~nevermind. i can't do it. i'll just read this and put my character in at the end.~

BidMyBlood2Run
((no crossovers, but u can have a character based on her, but please do not bring the plot into the story))

Blind-Enemy

Blind-Enemy

BidMyBlood2Run
((just some advice Blind Enemy, re-read ur posts before you Submit Reply to check for mistakes))
Jezebel scanned the crowd as her eyes glowed gently. Music blared and people were dancing all over the floor in the center of the club. Colored lights flashed everwhere. There were people who looked out of place so she didn't worry about not blending in. She walked through the crowd, her hips swaying back and forth to the music. She felt a hand brush against her back and she turned to the bar to see a smiling young man. He had platnum hair and green eyes. He was dressed in all black.
"Can I buy you a drink, beautiful?"
She nodded. "That sounds tempting." She grinned.
He gestured to the empty seat next to him and she sat down crossing her right leg over her left as her dress rode up higher on her thighs. He noticed and grinned. He placed his hand on her thigh and she leaned to whisper in his ear. "Let's make that drink to go." She grinned without bearing her fangs. He nodded and lead her out into the ally after she grabbed her jacket.
In the dark shadows of an ally he held her in his arms as he kissed her, caressing his tongue against hers. His hand wander underneath the back of her dress. He began to rub the bottom of her back.
She pulled away from the kiss. "Lower."
He moved his hand lower. She moved her kisses to his neck. As his hands wandered underneath her dress she sighed lightly, and then sunk her teeth into his neck. His grip tightened around her body as she drank swiftly. Slowly his grip loosened until he released her. She held him until he was almost gone. She then slipped him out of her grip, letting him slump into the ally. She pulled her coat on and walked out into the main street.
The wind sifted through her hair as she walked into the night, her face becoming a little less pale as the new blood worked through her body.

BidMyBlood2Run
She walked through the streets, admiring the young couples that walked by, embracing their vulnerability. Her eyes fall upon them from behind her sunglasses. They were so young, so fresh, and so unaware.

Phoenix
Edele ran through the crowd, earning evil looks from the people surrounding her. She looked around, her long hair whipping in the wind, spotting the Hunter gang behind her. She set off once more, leaping the steps three at a time to door of the building. She dashed through the corridors, slamming into the lift, waving sarcastically to the Hunters who just arrived in time to see the doors close. She lit a cigarette, earning a derogative look of discuss from the portly businesswoman next to her.

SpikeSpiegel
~Can I join? If I can i'll do it as soon as i've found a cool vampire sounding name~

silversaber
After Sky had had her fill, she walked to the bar. Many drunk men slapped her in the ass, but she didn't seem to notice. She shook her long sheet of purple hair out of her face and kept walking. She sat at the end of the bar and ordered a Coke. She stared at the television as if she didn't notice the men ask her to go to a hotel for a while. Eventually, she got annoyed with their requests and slashed across the face. She had nails tht were in good shape and she often put poisonus nail polish on them, to make the pain greater when she scratched someone. She stood up and walked out,leaving red footprints. The man was lying on the floor, and his blood was spilling on the floor.

silversaber
As Sky stormed down the main street, scowlingat the ground, she saw another vampire ina tight black ders, eyeing couples. Sky put her hair in a ponytail, with two bangs hanging on either side of her face. They represented fangs.

BidMyBlood2Run
Jezebel didn't have to look up to know there was another vampire in the area, she easily sensed it. She continued to walk along the crowd. She made eye contact with a young man and offered a little grin, but decided she'd let him go, he would be too easy. She wanted something difficult tonight. She ran a hand through her long hair, sweeping away the stray pieces from her eyes, and walked on.

silversaber
Sky watched Jezabel for a while and then continuedwalking in herdirection, but not to her. She eyed men walking by, and reconizied on of them. He was a vampire. She tried to drain him once, when he was still human, but she let out the wrong venom and he went vampire. She kept her head down, as to not be seen and reconized by him.

BidMyBlood2Run
Suddenly something new hit her senses, it was much stronger than any normal vampire in the area. It took her a moment before she knew what it was... a slayer. She glanced around and saw a handsome young man cloathed in black walking opposite of her a couple hundred yards away. A grin played upon her lips. She couldn't believe it, a slayer in her own hunting grounds, better yet, a male slayer! She had no intentions of killing him, afterall, his buddies could be anywhere in the crowd. Wouldn't he put up such a great fight, she wondered smiling to herself. Better yet... she let her mind wander as that grin stayed upon her lips.

silversaber
Sky who was busy not looking at the male vampire, suddenly sensed a slayer. She looked up. She saw a hottie in black. She smiled at him, her fangs disappearing and her pionted ears retrating slightly.
She didn't relize this was the slayer, and so the following words passed through her mind. It was a saying a friend of hers had nce said.
'Every hottie with a body, needs a cutie with a bootie.'

ElmStreetFan01
Demitrius was asleep.

BidMyBlood2Run
Jezebel would remember this slayer for when she wanted a real challange. Tonight she was looking for someone who would put up a good fight, but also someone she knew she would be able to kill after the struggle. She ducked into the crowd and soon made her way to the other side of the busy town. The night was still young and the fresh blood ran its warm course through her body.

BidMyBlood2Run
Jezebel wandered the night unable to find someone worth draining. Even though she had her fill, there was something about killing that made her blood boil. It was so intense, and brought a rush of a natural high. She went back to her room as dawn was about to break to peacefully sleep the sunlit hours away.

Phoenix
Edele tapped her foot impatiently as the lift trvalled slowly upwards, stopping at practically every floor. She jumped out as soon as he doors opened for the top floor, and sauntered along the carpeted corridor to the fire escape. A slight sound caught her atention, and she jerked her head up to see the gang of Hunters appearing from the stairwell...

Blind-Enemy
Charles and his men started to surround Edele
"vampires cannot stand fire! , someone burn her!" as they tried to immolate her with torches

Phoenix
she crouched to the floor and then leapt up to the ceiling an crawled back towards the elevator, but a flame burst halted her. She dropped to the floor again, behind the Hunters. She now had only one possible escape route. The roof.

Blind-Enemy
Charles started shooting her with a cross-bow
"i wont let get away from you doom damned maiden" as he watch her escaping

Phoenix
Edele leaped through the door, hearing the Hunters start to run behind her.

Blind-Enemy
Charles followed Edele anywhere she went
"you wont even fight me back? , how disappointment this is"

BidMyBlood2Run
Jezebel awoke as the sun settled bellow the horizon. The hunger wasn't strong tonight, but the urge to kill was ablaze. Tonight she wore tight vinyl pants, a black see through shirt over a black lace bra, and her short leather boots. She let her hair waterfall down her back. She wore a spiked choker which fit snuggly around her neck, and as always, her crimson lipstick painted upon her lips and black eyeshadow with mascara making her eyes one of her main attractions, even when they were not glowing.

silversaber
Sky walked up to the slayer, but he was rading a list of vampires and their names. Many of his helper seemed to want to attract her attention, but she sighed and catwalked down the street to her apartment. Her building was based on that of an old building in Paris. She unlocked her door on the highest level and glided in. She had large breezy windows. The ceiling was very high and much of her furnniture was blood red. Right in front of her red shaise (sp?) lounge, was a pair of huge dorrs that looked like windows when shut. They had glass, and so she could look on the balcony. She walked over to the window/doors and opened them wide. The red curtains flew back in the wind and her hair siled with them. She walked onto the stone balcony stared onto the street.

Phoenix
Edele looked to the left and the right. There were Hunters all around her - no choice left. She whipped back the sides of her coat and withdrew two small guns from her belt. She grinned, her teeth elongating as she did so. She fired at the two nearest, then crossed her arms, and fired again. Amid the confusion, she ran and leaped, her long black coat flying out behind her.
Charles watched as she disappeared over the edge of the roof. When he returned to his Hunters, he found they were not dead - the guns had contained only tranquiliser darts. He pulled one out and examined it. "Strange..." he muttered.

((sorry for writing for your character, but its an idea I'm toying with that she doesn't kill unless she has too - heehee, morals from a vampire!))

Blind-Enemy

Phoenix
Edele gathered the folds of her coat around her and stomped along the streets, her big boots splashing in the puddles. She growled. She hated rain.
Huddling down lower in her coat, she didn't notice the other girl, until too late. she walked straight into her, and looked up to make an angry retort, when she realised the black outfit and confident demeanor of the stranger screamed 'vampire'.

(( it thought it might be time for some vamps to interact, so Edele has bumped into Jezebel))

BidMyBlood2Run
Jezebel herself was about to say something as she was shaken from her thoughts. She stopped and let her eyes wash over the stranger, and new exactly what she was. A grin passed over her lips. This vampire reeked of a conscience, perhaps even a soul, or at least more then what most had.
"What do we have here?" The words slipped quietly out of her mouth as the grin stayed fixed upon her lips.

Phoenix
Edele's eyes narrowed. This was one of the Dark Ones, the vampires who killed for sport. Her nostrils flared at the scent of blood on her lips, and she forced down the blood lust that rose in her throat.

BidMyBlood2Run
"I've never met a pure vampire." She said quietly. "Tell me, what's it like to deny what your blood boils for?" She brushed a couple of fingers against the vampire's cold cheek, a sign that she hasn't fed from a human. "It must be hard to resist such temptation." She then looked back into her eyes.

Phoenix
Edele glared at her, her gaze intense. Being reminded of what she gave up always increased the temptation.ody
"I don't know what you're talking about," she lied, the chill of her blood starved bones leading her to drag her coat closer to her emaciated body.

((there is possibly a possibility of you convincing her to feed again... she's in a pants place at the moment, stealing blood bags from hospitals. Shes a very new vamp, who's sire has abandoned her))

Phoenix
((goodbye for tonight))

fungrl515
~bear with me. i want you to find out about my character along the way~

A young woman looked out of a small window, watching as men and women walked around on the streets, smiling and laughing, some drunk, some content with their new paycheck.
"Filthy mortals. They shall see. They will pay for their jeers and laughter. Why should they laugh when i moan from thirst." Her golden eyes narrowed dangerously. "They do not deserve to be happy when i am cursed with this forsaken life."

silversaber
Sky cocked her head to the side, and it made a loud cracking noise. She leapt from the bolcany and landed on the empty street. She walked down the street and lolked into the back of a vampire who was cloacked. A woman in front of her had glowing eyes. She cracked her neck again.
"Hi," she shrugged.

fungrl515
The woman flicked her silver hair behind her ears. "They shall learn that I am one woman they should not mess with."
They woman slid away from the windows quickly, and silently. She sat down on her newly furnished chair. "Must I hide myself? Using those stupid charms.... What a terrible species... unable to walk in the streets during the day. How limited we are in our hunting. They have learned to go home after darkness falls.... Why must I use this charm the old hag gave me to conceal my true nature?" she said, grasping a heart shaped necklace. "Must I wear this stupid piece of trash during the day to prtect me?"

BidMyBlood2Run
Jezebel nodded to the young blood. "Sure you do." She let her eyes wander over her again. She moved swiftly toward her and whispered in her ear. "When you want to start living like the vampire you're supposed to be, find me." She then moved past her and walked back into the flow of the crowd.

ElmStreetFan01
Demtrius went outside into a alley.

BidMyBlood2Run
Jezebel found the empty side of town where the bad boys usually hung out. It was the corner where cops turned a blinde eye. This place always gave her a rush.

ElmStreetFan01
"Do you have any information?" He asked. "Yes."

BidMyBlood2Run
She stood in the dark shadow falling from a building which concealed her perfectly as she watched the bikers gathered around a bar. Most were leaning or sitting on their silent bikes. She could smell the alcohol from where she watched.

ElmStreetFan01
Demitrius entered the bar.

BidMyBlood2Run
Jezebel sensed another vampire in the area. She didn't pay much attention to her senses which told her so. This was her killing grounds, and killing is what she came for. She walked into the bar as she moved her ass back and forth seductively to the music. She grabbed a pole and circled it, feeling some eyes on her. She moved to the music.

ElmStreetFan01
"I'm here for a Jezebel."

BidMyBlood2Run
She released the pole and looked at the stranger. She walked up to him, eyes dead locked on him. Who was this interupting her fun? She walked up to him, placed hand on her hip, and looked him up and down.
"Jezebel kiss and tell." She greeted, a common line she used to introduce herself. "And you are?"

ElmStreetFan01
"Demitrius Alberti."

BidMyBlood2Run
She wasn't impressed. "What do you want?"

ElmStreetFan01
"I heard that an assassin is come for you."

BidMyBlood2Run
She shrugged. "I can take care of myself, but thanks for the heads up."

ElmStreetFan01
"You don't understand, I was sent to protect you."

BidMyBlood2Run
She turned and began to dance with the pole again. "I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself."

ElmStreetFan01
"Fine." He turned. "Nice ass."

BidMyBlood2Run
This last comment was unexpected. She turned smiling at him. "You know it." She winked.

ElmStreetFan01
"Hell yeah." Demitrius almost walked out until Van Helsing kicked him.

BidMyBlood2Run
Jezebel continued to dance as a biker came up and placed his arms around her. She shoved him off. She then watched Demitrius fight. She wondered how skilled he was.

Phoenix
Edele walked swiftly down the street, confused and brooding. each bump and knock recieved she took as a personal insult, growing more angry as she walked along. One man knocked her round, and her temper finally snapped. Her eyes began to glow gold and she growled at the man, shock registering as she recognised her sire. a rough hand grabbed her chin, and he whispered, "Hello, love."

fungrl515
Clutching her pendant, the young woman whispered incantations in the Old tongue. Breathing heavily, the woman was enveloped in a flash of darkness. It rippled as a sheet would, folding and twisting around her body. As it slid across her delicate features, her appearance changed slowly. Her eyes lightened into a shimmering blue shade. Her hair slowly shortened until it rested on her shoulders, waving around her face in natural curls. Her ears became less pointed as they curved slightly.
Emerging from the black folds around her, the young woman panted softly in pain. "I can still not get over the pain this amulet brings me."
The woman changed into an unrevealing dress and walked across her apartment. "This will be fun," she said, opening her door.

Phoenix
Edele was marched back down in the direction she had come from, her sire gripping her arm.
"Who was the vamp you were talkin' to, doll?"
"I... I don't know..."
The grip tightened, until she yelped with pain.
"I don't know!" she cried.
She was thrown into an alleyway, falling to the ground at her sire's feet.
"Don't! Please... don't!"

Phoenix
((goodbye for tonight))
Happy Dance

BidMyBlood2Run
Jezebel continued circling the pole, whiping her hair around. She kept glancing over at the vampire who approached her before wondering what he meant about the assassin. A mortal? A vampire hunter perhaps? A demon? She tried not to think about it too hard. A biker crawled up to her on all fours playfully and she grinned down at him. She knelt before her and she placed a boot against his chest, shoving him to the ground as laughter escaped her lips. She loved toying with the mortals, they were so much fun.

fungrl515
The woman walked out of her apartment building. Smiling, she walked around town and looked at the sights. Silently, she memorized perfect locations for her feasting. 'This would do quite ell when luring my prey to a suitable location. Perhaps this is the perfect place to live. Such fine specimens,' she thought, looking at the people around her.

Phoenix
Ignoring her pleas, the larger vampire slugged her round the face. In desperation, she raised a heavy-booted foot and kicked out, jumping up and running as he fell backwards.
He was stronger and bigger than her - he could easily kill her. But from her memories of their time spent together, she knew he was not even close to being as fast and agile as her - she dodged thru tiny gaps in the crowd and into a nightclub, where she knew bikers frequented.

((time for the characters to meet up, dont ya think?))

BidMyBlood2Run
((sounds good to me Phoenix smile ))

Phoenix
((am I right in assuming your in a nightclub? i can edit it if your not))

BidMyBlood2Run
Jezebel felt the presence of the familiar vampire she had met earlier in the crowd. She didn't look up, but she knew she was there. A biker grabbed her around the stomach from behind. He was young with reasonable muscles that clutched around her tightly. She raised her hand and stroked her fingers through his hair grinning. She moved her ass so it brushed against him.

BidMyBlood2Run
((it's like a biker bar, but u can make it into a rowdy raunchy night club. It's on the bad side of town.))

Phoenix
Edele saw the crowd at the door thin as her sire entered the club. She leaped up the stairs to the upper level, and recognised the vampire from earlier dancing on one of the poles. Her hesitation allowed him to cathch up with her - she whirled around, her rage building. She didnt care if he hurt her, even if he killed her - now he'd p*ssed her off.

BidMyBlood2Run
Jezebel caught a glance of the vampire's sire and a grin crossed her lips as she kept dancing. He was big and obviously dominant. Whoever this vampire was, she had guts to face him. Jezebel tried to move closer to see what was going on since the second floor was only like a catwalk until you went into the individual rooms on the sides, but the crowd was thick.

Phoenix
"Don't annoy me, doll. You'll be punished if you do..." he whispered in a soft voice.
"I.. I'm not scared of you anymore."
He laughed.
"Say it again without the stutter."

BidMyBlood2Run
Jezebel pried herself from the young biker's grip but he grabbed her again. She didn't want to reveal her strength yet so she let him run his hands over her ((don't want to be more descriptive and get this thread locked lol )) He kept pulling at her and she couldn't see what was going on. She listened carefully and was able to hear the two upstairs through the crowd. She wondered if the young vampire was going to pull through this, she doubted it, and returned attention to her prey.

Phoenix
Edele's resolve strengthened, and she locked his eyes in a steely gaze.
"Stop it Kronos."
She walked past him, heading for the stairs, when an arm circled round her waist, and he threw her roughly over the rail, landing lightly beside her as she lay winded on the dance floor.

BidMyBlood2Run
At the sound of her impact Jezebel turned around. The crowd seemed to clear away from the two instantly.

Phoenix
Edele rolled, her head throbbing. Kronos pulled her up by her coat.

"You never should have left me!"

BidMyBlood2Run
Jezebel pushed through the crowd and watched from behind a large biker. Her eyes shimmerd with intensity. She wondered if he would kill her right there. The room was silent.

ElmStreetFan01
Demitrius was still fighting Van Helsing until Van Helsing stabbed Demitrius in chest.

BidMyBlood2Run
Jezebel saw out of the circle and near the bar Demitrius fighting. She was surprised to see so many vampires fighting tonight. Usuaully there would be a brawl between the mortals, but nothing like this. She felt the young biker clutch around her again from behind as he tried to pry her away and out of the bar, but she stayed where she was in the crowd.
"In a moment." She heard herself whisper to him.

ElmStreetFan01
Demitrius backed out of the circle then Jezbel saw him with a silver knife stuck his shoulder.

BidMyBlood2Run
Something inside her poked at her and told her to help the vampires who were fighting. She tried to push it away but it kept bothering her. They were vampires afterall. She broke from the man's grasp and quickly removed the knife from the vampire's shoulder. She picked the young vampire off of the ground.
"Don't say I never did anything for you." She growled.
Faster than lightning she threw the knife at the vampiress as it landed near her foot sticking straight up in the floor. She shoved her way back into the circle and grabbed the young man.
"Let's go." She wispered in his ear. He followed with an eager smile as his arms slipped around her and they left the bar.

((Phoenix, she didn't mean to kill u with the dagger, she threw it to you so u can use it against Kronos.))

She let the mortal lead her through the night. She was raging inside. What made her want to help those vampires? She would never do such a thing! Ever! Hopefully the kill would make her feel better, she thought to herself as she felt the biker's hand travel down to her ass as they walked through the darkness.

ElmStreetFan01
Demitrius fell to the group.

BidMyBlood2Run
Jezebel laid in bed, her thing figure twisted in the white sheets. Persperation gathered on her face making it glisten in the moonlight that trickled through the shades. Her clothes were scattered around, here and there on the floor.
The biker laid next to her, naked and drained of blood. She leaned back against the headboard and lit a cigarette. She took a drag and then let the smoke trickle from her parted lips. She glanced over at the corpse. "Was that good for you?" She grinned.

((If this is too morbid, PM and tell me, I won't have any scenes worse then this, I've tired to make it so most is left to the immagination. It's supposed to help character development. I've seen worse things posted on the Off Topic Thread))

ElmStreetFan01
Three Hours Later: Alberti Family Plot

There's a headstone saying: Demtrius Drake Alberti September 1 1887- October 9 2003 then Demitrius' hand pops put of the ground.

BidMyBlood2Run
Jezebel got dressed in the dark and brushed out her hair. Her eyes glowed blue and pierced through the dark still room. She reapplied her lipstick and then walked to the door. She pulled it open, glanced at the corpse and then walked out closing the door behind her. The night was cold yet refreshing as the wind played with her hair that flowed down past her shoulders. She began her walk home.

ElmStreetFan01
Demitrius climbed out of his grave then walked out of the yard.

Phoenix
((sorry its a bit late))

Edele grasped the hilt of the knife and thrust it into Kronos' stomach. A trickle of blood flowed from the corner of his mouth, and his hand caressed her face.
"You haven't killed me. I'll be back for you."
"I know," she whispered, kissing him then running out the door.

((this is an idea I'm toying with - She hates him and loves him with equal intensities))

BidMyBlood2Run
There weren't many people out as the hour grew near 3 a.m. She walked along the empty streets silently.

Phoenix
Edele ran for three blocks before leaning against a wall, emotionally exhausted. The tears she had managed to stem for so long were flowing freely, and her head snapped up as she heard a snort of disgust, and saw the vampire from earlier. Her emotions wraught, she snapped and marched up to the taller vamp.
"What? Come to stare at the Freak Show?"

BidMyBlood2Run
((are u talking to my character?))

BidMyBlood2Run
Jezebel just leaned against the building with her arms folded across her. She looked at the young vampire in the eyes and just grinned, her eyes glowing evily. The breeze danced with her hair.
"That's exactly what I came for." The grin seemed to spread up to her eyes.

Phoenix
Edele's ears lengthened, her eyes glowing gold and her teeth sharpening to points.
"You would not BELIEVE what a bad day I'm having," she growled, adding in a mock-happy tone, "Wanna make it better?"
With that, she lunged.

BidMyBlood2Run
She caught her by the wrists and held them tightly. A laugh escaped her lips. She pulled her close so she was only inches away. "That's it! There's what I'm looking for." She said quietly. She then shoved the vampire away still grinning.

The Unknown
The two suddenly sensed a slayer nearby (ElmStreetChick, I thought you said no crossovers, lol). They both turned and saw the slayer running towards them as he pulled out a crossbow. He stopped and fired it. It zoomed towards Edele and Jezebel. A small, spinning disc shattered the arrow before it hit them.
The slayer turned around to see what stopped it. He used his "senses" and located him on a nearby roof. As he turned his gaze to the roof, a vampire with short, black hair and wearing a dark trenchcoat did a flip off of the building and landed in front of the slayer.
The slayer quickly pulled out a stake. A small blade extended out of the vampire's sleeve and into his hand, allowing him to easily cut the stake in half before it could be used.

ElmStreetFan01
Demitrius walked down the street.

The Unknown
"Run!" the vampire told Jezebel and Edele. They looked at each other and ran off. The vampire spin kicked the slayer, who caught himself and did a cartwheel.
"So who are you?" the slayer asked.
"The name's Drakul," he replied.
The slayer pulled out a small pistol and began to fire. Drakul turned and ran towards a building's fire escape. As he neared the ladder, a bullet hit him in the shoulder. He turned and growled to the slayer, his face now vampiric. As the slayer ran towards him, still firing, he grabbed the bottom of the ladder and propelled himself to the top of the building.
The slayer stopped at the ladder and watched as Drakul escaped.

ElmStreetFan01
Demitrius was attacked by Van Helsing

The Unknown
Van Helsing pulled out a spray bottle full of holy water and sprayed it in Demitrius's eyes, blinding him.

ElmStreetFan01
"Ahhh!!!!"

The Unknown
Van Helsing pulled out a stake and stabbed him in the chest, missing his heart by inches.

ElmStreetFan01
Demitrius kicked him.

The Unknown
The slayer fell back. He reached into his pockets and pulled out two small crucifixes. He threw them at Demitrius. They each cut into his jacket and pinned him against the brick wall. Demitrius tried to pull them out, but whenever he touched one of them, his hand would burn.

ElmStreetFan01
"Shit!!!"

The Unknown
The slayer pulled out a stake and stabbed Demitrius in the heart, turning him to dust. J/K.

The slayer pulled out a stake and went to stab him. Out of nowhere, a spinning disc nailed the slayer in the back of the head, nearly splitting it in two. He dropped to the ground, blood spilling everywhere.
Drakul jumped off of a nearby building and onto the ground. He walked over to Demitrius and picked up the disc from the slayer's head. He then used it to cut the crucifixes in half.

ElmStreetFan01
Demitrius was dead.

The Unknown
~You want him to die?~

ElmStreetFan01
~Nope~

The Unknown
~My mistake, I changed Van Helsing to a slayer. Do you want to change it to that he was attacked by a slayer?~

The Unknown
~Then why'd you kill him off, lol?~

ElmStreetFan01
~lol~

The Unknown
Drakul helped Demitrius to his feet, but Demitrius was feeling woozy from the holy water. Drakul lead him to his home, which was in the basement of an old, abandoned building.

ElmStreetFan01
"Damn."

The Unknown
"What is it?" Drakul asked.

ElmStreetFan01
"I feel drunk"

The Unknown
He laughed and set Demitrius on the couch.
"You know how lucky you are, don't you?" Drakul asked him.

ElmStreetFan01
"How?"

The Unknown
"that was a slayer," Drakul said.

ElmStreetFan01
"You mean Van Helsing."

The Unknown
~Can we change it to a slayer if you don't mind? It helps with introducing Drakul's character. Helsing can attack him a little later.~

BidMyBlood2Run
Jezebel glanced down from the rooftop she stood upon with Edele. She saw the vampire carry the wounded one off. She turned to face the vampiress.
"Interesting night to say the least." Her voice seemed a little sarcastic. She didn't have to get along with anyone, including other vampires, but this vampire interested her. Even more so did her sire.
"Name's Jezebel." She introduced, standing three or four yards away.

The Unknown
"If you didn't already know," Drakul began, "slayers are mortal humans with superhuman abilities, created for the sole purpose of destroying the undead, namely us. But, there are hunters of the hunters. I am one of few that hunt slayers. Unfortunately, slayers all over the world are interconnected. When one dies, they all feel it. More will likely come here in search of their fellow slayer's killer."

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>