Favorite Killer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
Which is your favorite killer ?

Lord_Andres
JASON VOORHEES!!!! he's the coolestsmile

ragesRemorse
pinhead and the cynobites are the most hellacious. leatherface is the most brutally awsome killer though

Lord_Andres
how about NO!!!! Jason is far more brutall then leatherface

ElmStreetFan01
Freddy Krueger

pablo007
I picked Jason

Leatherface666
Leatherface! That chainsaw rules. Plus, I like the oldies but goddies uh, baddies! yes

BackFire349
LeaterFace, hands down.

pablo007
I knew you'd say something like that BF, but seriously Jason would kick Leather's ass.

BackFire349
obviously, however, leatherface is the most unique, intringuing and innovating killer. All the others are basically ripoffs.

pablo007
Well yeah I think he was the 1st masked killer, or is there someone before him ?

BackFire349
no, he was the first. All the other characters just took one aspect of his, and developed a whole character around it.

Striel
I had to vote for Pinhead...

pablo007
wow, there's a quadruple tie

DeNiro
PINHEAD is the biggest badd ass and the best killer ever hands down

h0ck3yh0rr0r
well you guyz know who i voted for smile

DeNiro
yeah we know jason stick out tongue but PINHEAD is also very unige i have never seen amovie like it before or come before it to be considered a ripp off so i can say PINHED is very uniqe and also a big bad ass

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol

DeNiro
ASH is my favorite funny guy in a horror mvie i mean holy shit he made me almost cry wacthing evil dead 2 i found evil dead two more funny then army of darkness almost

pablo007
Yeah I know but he isn't a killer so it's not possible to put him here.

DeNiro
well he kills the undead lol but u know what is to bad that pumpkin head didnt get ne votes i think there should be seprate threads for serpate types of killer like hte popular ones like PINHEAD jason freddy myers and shit like that then have the lowe level ones like pumpkin head casue pumpkin head was a very very wicked cool moive esppecilly the second one

pablo007
Pumpkin still has a chance.

ragesRemorse
predator is a bad as* killer. I'd say he is the best if he wasnt more of a hunter than a killer. krueger is by far a more horrific killer than jason. jason is big and dumb. He does however carry a screen presence with him which is the only reason i like him at all. Krueger however is just evil and twisted.

Lord_Andres
the way pinhead kills sucks, he uses those damn hooks, Jason kills much coolersmile

BackFire349
Yeah, god forbid they think of original ways for people to die in those movies.

DeNiro
PINHEAD has just this presents to him like its like when u see him its like u know ur fu*cked.. look at the first hellraiser and look at what they did to the guy in the end if u dont find tht cool then i dont think u can apprciate a good horror movie when it bites u in ur ass cause when u got to cut 17 minutes out of a movie to giv it a R renting that is pretty gruesome shit

Lord_Andres
they had to cut all the deatr scence in friday The 13th Part7sad

Gundark
I picked Michael Myers as I'm a big Halloween fan. Except for 3. Bloody schtoopid, that.

Cowboyography
Pinhead isnt really a killer though! Pinhead brings extreme feelings to humans(ripping them to peices and maming them) however he does keep them alive, sure mabey without flesh but he never really killed anyone.....although I have missed the latter sequels....I have only seen part 1 and 2
I voted for Meyers

Dario Argento
Leatherface is no doubt my favorite.

ragesRemorse
if youve seen any hellraiser movies other than 1 or 2 then you would know hooks are used rarley in his killings. whats so cool about how jason kills people? he uses a big knife 80% of the time. to me this is just redundant. most of the other times he kills people you dont even get to see him .just an arm and some 3rd rate movie effects creating a death scene

wicker_man
My favourite silver screen killer is Micheal Myers closely followed by Norman Bates and Decker (From Nightbreed).

Lord_Andres
lol

Norman bates

DeNiro
ooo come on norman bates was a big pussy laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.