Met the hobbits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bloomheadgirl
OMG!!!! Guess what, I met all the hobbits.....collectormania was today, I saw Elijah Wood, Dom & Sean. I met Billy ages ago.

When I went to see Elijahm he kept touching my hair, I asked him for a photo and he hissed cos we wern't allowed to, he also signalled with his hand and said come here and he held my camera up, put his hand around me and tried to take a photo....but it wouldn't work, I kept saying to him, you have to wind it up, we started giggleing. He was also laughng at me when I got all flustered about where I was gonna put his autograph, cos I couldn't get the book open, I was like open darn thing.....then I went (he has a nice mohawk btw, new style.

I saw sean astin, he was so nice!!! I bumped his head, so its his fault if I have a bump in the morning!

Dom! I queued to see him and there was this guy from Harry Potter, you know the one that keeps getting things blown up in his face, we talked and stuff, very casual! He would have given me his email addy!
I went to see Dom, he was tapping his pen, he is so nice, this girl gave me a spoon to give to him cos they couldn't get in, and on the spoon it had "Poke a badger for us! The Patters!" I think he thought it from us (they chucked pants over by them) He went to me mysteriously "A spoon....interesting" He cocked his eyebrow up at me, tehheee. I then gave him a pack of sweeties. It was for him a Lij.

~*Tanya

pinksuezo
u sure u didnt just imagine all this/

OrliNElijahsGrl
AWWWW they sound so sweet, i wish i could meet them! hahahaa! awww...elijah the hair toucher (*laughs* im gonna start calling him that!) ahh..the hair...i am NOT used to the hairdo, im too drawn into the hairdo he had before that made him look gorgous!!! ahh..to be honest..i dont like the new hairdo (i didnt have the heart to tell elijah i didnt like it, so i just told him that i just need to get used to it! HAha!) bumpin heads w/ sean..too cute..HAHA! hobbitness! and dom sounds so cute..hehe..the spoon...HAHAHAA! too funny!

I hope someday i can meet them ;-)

ilvorlandobloom
I WANNA MEET THEM! thats no fair... what is collectormania?

tiger lilly
ugh u have nooooooo idea how jelous i am!!!!!!!!! i was gonna go to milton keynes but i cudnt cause my stoopid brother was here at the weekend and had to spend time with him instead miffed mad sad

aniron
OMG YOU LUCKY THING did u get their no. or something is so gimme gimme gimme.

where was this?

Bloomheadgirl
hehe, noope didn't get a number sad. I love Lij even more then b4!!!! I do have pics so email pm me if you want them.

~*Tanya

Camellia
Oooh, what I'd give to have Elijah touch MY hair!

*sidles off into her own litle fantasy* roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.