Who Would You Wanna Date....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GambitEVOFan1
Ok so there is a thread called who would you wanna date and its about Celebs but if ya had a choice who off of KMC would you date?!! eek!

confused I dunno who id choose roll eyes (sarcastic) all the guys here are to nice to choose between!

diegocala
Give it up, the other thread will do...

GambitEVOFan1
mine was made before the other one stick out tongue

GambitEVOFan1
Oh wait did u mean the one aboutr the celebs??in that case mine wasnt made before that one

DBZFan
This: bunny

LindsIsTightK
There's so much love on the forums love

Storm and Fire, Lance and Niv, me and Max, Dana and JP, ...................

Everyone has a little crush on someone wink

shadow_angel
My choice is obvious...Lindsay stated itstick out tongue

GambitEVOFan1
Aww thats cute!Im jealous

LindsIsTightK
love

shadow_angel
I didn't want to like...announce it,but.... love

And Linds...call me SAstick out tongue I hate my namestick out tongue

LindsIsTightK
Sorry, I just start to get know people by their real names so I get it all mixed up wacko

shadow_angel
Hehe,don't worrybig grin

GambitEVOFan1
Shadow ur name is max??

shadow_angel
My name is Dana sillystick out tongue

GambitEVOFan1
Oh ok laughing out loud I dont kno ne ones names in here so i get confused

shadow_angel
Hehe,I'm always confusedbig grin

LindsIsTightK
LMAO LMFAO laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

GambitEVOFan1
Yea so arent i

shadow_angel
hahalaughing out loud

GambitEVOFan1
laughing

shadow_angel
Lindsay girl,I thought Silver was with Max...*is confused*stick out tongue

LindsIsTightK
Yeah well things change evil face

I thought Irene would have told you by now confused

GambitEVOFan1
Ok so whose max??

LindsIsTightK
Max is DemonicGambit He isn't here right now sad

shadow_angel
Yes,she tells me bout how much she likes him...am getting in the way,excuse me smokin'

GambitEVOFan1
Oh ok i kno who he is

LindsIsTightK
Well recently things have changed embarrasment

shadow_angel
Ohhh...congratsbig grin

GambitEVOFan1
confused hmm im confused again...

LindsIsTightK
Yeah there isnt anything to be confused about, I'm evil and did a bad thing thats all embarrasment evil face

shadow_angel
Being confused it like my state of mind 24/7stick out tongue

GambitEVOFan1
laughing out loud what kinda bad thing??

shadow_angel
Care to sharebig grin

LindsIsTightK
Max and I started talking more and more after he came back and now we talk like every moment we can embarrasment and I'm going to Vegas to meet him this January so yeah I'm evil, new subject

shadow_angel
Wow,your lucky...I'd do anything to meet my love *tear*

LindsIsTightK
Well you never know, the chances are a lot high then you think. You're love should just take a road trip to go see you yes

shadow_angel
JP isn't like...across the ocean...your giving me ideas Lindsstick out tongue

LindsIsTightK
You guys live relatively close to each other considering that it could be a lot further, you should really look into it yes

shadow_angel
I'm getting giddylaughing out loud

The Force
what silver's taken sad ...oh well, then i guess i'll take j lo rock

LindsIsTightK
Well technically she isn't really taken............ depends on how you look at it wink

Celsius
Whaddaya mean "Isnt REALLY taken"? Is there an inbetween? blink

J_To_The_P
Dana, Lindsay, Irene, or Mimi. wink

LindsIsTightK
JP you player stick out tongue Dana said you and only you stick out tongue

DemonicGambit
Hey he is a pimp

J_To_The_P
angel Na, I am playin, only Dana would wanna meet me anyway, I betta get that job and $10,000 and get my ass up to Canada SOON.

Celsius
sad. I live ALL the way over in Aistralia. sad. I SOOOOOOO mis the USA.Soooooo many hunnies there. I sooooo badly want to move back there.

LindsIsTightK
I'm hella big pimpin' cool over in the U.S. rock

LilMimister006
blink

J_To_The_P
I'm DA P.I.M.P. MASTA! cool

DemonicGambit
lol

Celsius
Alright. erm

GambitEVOFan1
laughing out loud Celsius ill come vistit u in australia!! there are sooooo many hott guys in australia!!

GambitEVOFan1
love i love australian ppl

must_kill_Santa
on the forums or in real life in real Mathew Escot all the way

GambitEVOFan1
On the forums, but off the forums i want Hugh Jackman!! eek!

silver_tears
well that was weird blink

GambitEVOFan1
confused what was weird??Im confused???

Korri
Keanu love

Alias Neo stick out tongue

Maya Zurak
from KMC? Deano & Beckspistol big grin

=Mysta=-kILL
I wish someone would pick me love But I guess I'm just new lol

Ms Flower
TigerLover love

Bun Bun
I just recently hinted to one of my friends on here that i like him..... and i think i might of freaked him out... fear cuz he didnt really answer me... blink

Lord Shadow Z
I don't know anyone that well on here so ... no-one I guess. Whether I have an admirer or not I don't know. Probably not.

Frozen kisses
I am aready dating stackaberry

Revernd Maynard
myself eyes

silver_tears
Originally posted by Bun Bun
I just recently hinted to one of my friends on here that i like him..... and i think i might of freaked him out... fear cuz he didnt really answer me... blink

poor thing sad

Bun Bun
Originally posted by silver_tears
poor thing sad

me or him?

silver_tears
you obviously, he's an ass for not knowing better mhm
doesn't deserve your attention

Bun Bun
you obviously, he's an ass for not knowing better mhm
doesn't deserve your attention

Oh nah he's a great guy.. we are still talkin but he kinda just... ovoibed my question.. laughing out loud

silver_tears
never a good sign no
unless he didn't get the subtle hints, some guys are prone to that sigh

Bun Bun
laughing out loud yeah so ive noticed. meh im not givin up tho big grin

silver_tears
good for you big grin power to ya

Bun Bun
Thanks rock

TwisterGameX
I like a couple people shifty

A.D. Skinner
Well seeing as I am already married to Aurora...guess there is no use in me dating someone new ! laughing out loud

LethalFemme
i think there are a few ppl here that would like to see more of me...........

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by LethalFemme
i think there are a few ppl here that would like to see more of me...........

sick

LethalFemme
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
sick

please roll eyes (sarcastic)

Princess-Puppy~
I'm not telling you!

Revernd Maynard
i think there are a few ppl here that would like to see more of me........... w00t

Maleficus
There are a lot of girls on KMC that I admire. I love them for their creativity and kindness. I love to talk to them and spend time with them because they make me feel as though I have someone to love. There's one girl among them that I love most of all, one who I would like to meet some day. But thats my business.

Frozen kisses
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
sick

A bit full of yourself aint you!

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Maleficus
There are a lot of girls on KMC that I admire. I love them for their creativity and kindness. I love to talk to them and spend time with them because they make me feel as though I have someone to love. There's one girl among them that I love most of all, one who I would like to meet some day. But thats my business. wow....

you us up for something...and then let us down...

harsh man...real harsh sad

Maleficus
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
wow....

you us up for something...and then let us down...

harsh man...real harsh sad Yes, I know my ways are quite harsh. If you really want to know who the girl is, you'll have to find out for yourself.

Frozen kisses
Yes, I know my ways are quite harsh. If you really want to know who the girl is, you'll have to find out for yourself.

Aww i think its very sweet, But a bit of advice make sure she feels the same way as you do before you say anything to anyone..or you will end up with egg on your face..which isnt always nice.

Princess-Puppy~
Yes, I know my ways are quite harsh. If you really want to know who the girl is, you'll have to find out for yourself. Hi! big grin I liked your dance! Happy Dance

LethalFemme
w00t

eek! lol

Revernd Maynard
eek! lol naughty big grin hey wink

LethalFemme
naughty big grin hey wink

lol......cute

Revernd Maynard
lol......cute laughing whats up

Tha C-Master
i think there are a few ppl here that would like to see more of me........... I have and yummm....

Maleficus
Originally posted by Frozen kisses
Aww i think its very sweet, But a bit of advice make sure she feels the same way as you do before you say anything to anyone..or you will end up with egg on your face..which isnt always nice. I know this only too well. I really hope she will be willing to listen to what I have to say to her.

Revernd Maynard
I know this only too well. I really hope she will be willing to listen to what I have to say to her. i am eyes

Maleficus
Originally posted by Princess-Puppy~
Hi! big grin I liked your dance! Happy Dance Thanks. I like my dance too. *Laughs and dances again.* Happy Dance

Princess-Puppy~
I know this only too well. I really hope she will be willing to listen to what I have to say to her. *Pats him on back* I'm sure you'll be with her soon! smile And I know she has a crush on you! Try your best! big grin wink

LethalFemme
laughing whats up

nuttin

Revernd Maynard
nuttin me neither......hows life?

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I have and yummm....

eek! where did you come from?.............lol..............it seems like you, Rage, Jinzin, Blair, and Hulk are always waiting foe me to say stuff so you can reply.........lol

LethalFemme
me neither......hows life?

life is good.......yours?

Revernd Maynard
life is good.......yours? hmm fine

LethalFemme
hmm fine

lol.....just fine?

Maleficus
*Pats him on back* I'm sure you'll be with her soon! smile And I know she has a crush on you! Try your best! big grin wink *Stands up and looks into the sunset confidently. (Very dramatic, no?)* I will go talk to her. Thanks Princess-Puppy.hug

Princess-Puppy~
*Stands up and looks into the sunset confidently. (Very dramatic, no?)* I will go talk to her. Thanks Princess-Puppy.hug No problem. I hope she will have a crush on you. Remember nver give up! smile

A.D. Skinner
Man....does no one wanna date me ? This is quite depressing....

LethalFemme
No problem. I hope she will have a crush on you. Remember nver give up! smile

eek! when he was talking about this mystery gurl I thought it was you.........lol

so who do you wanna date Princess P.?.......................

Princess-Puppy~
Originally posted by A.D. Skinner
Man....does no one wanna date me ? This is quite depressing.... No 1 wants to date me either! laughing

silver_tears
you're married stick out tongue

Maleficus
No problem. I hope she will have a crush on you. Remember nver give up! smile I won't give up. Thanks. *Hugs Princess-Puppy and runs off to figure out what to do next.*

Princess-Puppy~
eek! when he was talking about this mystery gurl I thought it was you.........lol

so who do you wanna date Princess P.?....................... I don't know probably a man responcible nice & causes no violents.

Princess-Puppy~
I won't give up. Thanks. *Hugs Princess-Puppy and runs off to figure out what to do next.* GOOD LUCK! eek! wink big grin

LethalFemme
I don't know probably a man responcible nice & causes no violents.

so no one here...............lol

Princess-Puppy~
At least responcible. Or nice like some of my friends.

LethalFemme
At least responcible. Or nice like some of my friends.

that's ccol smile

A.D. Skinner
you're married stick out tongue

I am married, this is true...but can't one enjoy the fact that he or she is desired by others ?

Princess-Puppy~

so who do you wanna date Princess P.?....................... Why me? No 1 likes me.

A.D. Skinner
Why me? No 1 likes me.

I don't know you...so you can't say that I don't like you

Princess-Puppy~
I don't know you...so you can't say that I don't like you I was talking to some 1 else. confused

LethalFemme
Why me? No 1 likes me.

I think you're nice and I'm sure there is some guy who likes you.........hell some guys here like everyone.......lol

Princess-Puppy~
I think you're nice and I'm sure there is some guy who likes you.........hell some guys here like everyone.......lol Thanks I think you're nice too. smile

Frozen kisses
I am married, this is true...but can't one enjoy the fact that he or she is desired by others ?

Oh i desire you AD..

Maleficus
Why me? No 1 likes me. It's not that I don't like you Princess, you're a cool person and all but I have known the other girl longer. I'm sorry, *Looks at his feet.* maybe if I had met you first. *Looks up at Princess and hugs her.* We can still be friends.

LethalFemme
Thanks I think you're nice too. smile

I am nice aren't I................lol

Frozen kisses
It's not that I don't like you Princess, you're a cool person and all but I have known the other girl longer. I'm sorry, *Looks at his feet.* maybe if I had met you first. *Looks up at Princess and hugs her.* We can still be friends.

eurgh the horrible we can still be friends..J/k.

anyway dont be too rushed to find love or be loved.. because it could be false and break your heart..Just have some fun and who knows when your at you highest and smiling like you dont have a care in the world...Mr right might walk flash you a smile

Princess-Puppy~
It's not that I don't like you Princess, you're a cool person and all but I have known the other girl longer. I'm sorry, *Looks at his feet.* maybe if I had met you first. *Looks up at Princess and hugs her.* We can still be friends. Huh?! *Laughs* laughing No silly! *hugs him* I wasn't talking to you! Hee hee! big grin

A.D. Skinner
Oh i desire you AD..

laughing out loud Well that isn't exactly what I meant, but thank you for the thought just the same.

Maleficus
Huh?! *Laughs* laughing No silly! *hugs him* I wasn't talking to you! Hee hee! big grin Oh... sorry to make a scene. embarrasment

A.D. Skinner
eurgh the horrible we can still be friends..J/k.

anyway dont be too rushed to find love or be loved.. because it could be false and break your heart..Just have some fun and who knows when your at you highest and smiling like you dont have a care in the world...Mr right might walk flash you a smile

Or Ms. Right...

I found myself giving up on love when love found me. You seem to find it in the most unlikeliest of places

Frozen kisses
laughing out loud Well that isn't exactly what I meant, but thank you for the thought just the same.

Just trying to make you happy...not that i know you...lol

Princess-Puppy~
Oh... sorry to make a scene. embarrasment laughing It's o.k. you don't have to appoligize!

A.D. Skinner
Just trying to make you happy...not that i know you...lol

Well you put a smile on my face, and that is good enough.

Seems that all of my friends that I used to talk to on here, and long since gone, so I am in need of some new ones.

If they are willing to get to know me that is. wink big grin

Sun Ce
my wife, id like to date my wife...

Maleficus
laughing It's o.k. you don't have to appoligize! I know, but I lake to.

Frozen kisses
Well you put a smile on my face, and that is good enough.

Seems that all of my friends that I used to talk to on here, and long since gone, so I am in need of some new ones.

If they are willing to get to know me that is. wink big grin

You have a son named Ethan riley...My son is called Riley! I love that name..How did you come to choose it..Its so unusual

A.D. Skinner
You have a son named Ethan riley...My son is called Riley! I love that name..How did you come to choose it..Its so unusual

Riley is the name of my Wife's Grandfather's name. Ethan was just something we both liked, and we liked the two together, so it worked out in both aspects.

How did you come about naming your Son Riley ?

Frozen kisses
Riley is the name of my Wife's Grandfather's name. Ethan was just something we both liked, and we liked the two together, so it worked out in both aspects.

How did you come about naming your Son Riley ?

Its an Irish name...and i love buffy

Princess-Puppy~

How did you come about naming your Son Riley ? I can't find the picture of your son.

A.D. Skinner
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=335557&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=2

This is the link to the thread....you will have to scroll down a bit to see his pic

Princess-Puppy~
Awwwwww he's soooooooo cute!

A.D. Skinner
Thank you.... big grin

Those pics are a bit outdated....he just took some new ones, but we haven't had a chance to get the digital so I can't upload them.

Once we do though, we will surely post them.

DarkC
Ummm....Lea.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.