Kidrock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yo dude we like have the same amount of posts and threads started. That's chill, we must be brothers.

diegocala
Kidrock has a lot more class...

Tiger
That was real nice~

oh wow your an ASS...ass

diegocala
Maybe if you create a couple more racist threads I will change my mind...NOT

racist? why? i never made any racist threads...i made racist JOKE threads yes, in fact i only made ONE of those. Eat my ass

DeNiro
who created racist threads and were r they i want to read em but ne way dont make fun of my bud diegocala he is one cool dude no one messes with him bro

he's not cool to me, so i won't be cool to him, that simple. But deniro your chill; we just like different people on this site, w/e

DeNiro
im chill bro what does chill mean stick out tongue thats a new expression i never heard and ne way i got to see kid rocks profile now to see how close u guys actully r

diegocala
You made two, and that not the first time...Think before you make threads like that idiot...

...i do think before i make any threads, but i don't change what i post or say based on what you think...your not some god, dumbass...

diegocala
I just don't think this is the right place for that crap is all...

ok fine, and i think it is the right place for that "crap"...but it's not up to either of us to decide now is it.

diegocala
yes it is

...?

KidRock
do you guys feel the love in this thread?! I DO!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.