if you could...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

muse5
if you could have a one night stand with one celebrity of the same sex who would it be? and this does not mean that you are gay if you answer this...
mine would be naomi wattshttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/kiss.gif

DeNiro
r u joking What the f**k?

well first i would wish to change into a woman for a day and then mine would be halle berry

DBZFan
I hate these kind of topics.

pablo007
lesbian

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DBZFan
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHH
AHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LindsIsTightK
Xtina Aguilera yes

DeNiro
i like hot bi women then u can do shit with them after u watch them do shit with another hot bi women but just being frutiy is not my thing to talk about im done posting on this

HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHA

she's so hot

LindsIsTightK
I am totally comfortable with my sexuality and I am totally comfortable saying that if I had the chance to have sex with Xtina Aguilera I would totally go for it, and I don't think there is anything wrong with me saying that

pablo007
I'm comfortable with my sexuality and I feel entirely comfortable saying that I wouldn' ever kiss a man and less even have sex with him.

GambitEVOFan1
Yea if i was drunk id prolly have sex with Angelina Jolie shes gorgeous, but if i was sober i dont think i could ever touch another girl without bein freaked out no offence to lesbians or nething girl on girl action just isnt my style wink

girl on girl action is my style! woohoo big grin cool stick out tongue

GambitEVOFan1
Lemme guess.....ur a guy?

yep

muse5
dude, i'm no lez, i actually saw this in premiere magazine... orlando bloom answered the question

nazgulinthedark
i don't think i know any female celebs. i would want to meet

J_To_The_P
More Xtina...now... yes yes yes yes yes

GambitEVOFan1
laughing out loud yup i figured

muse5
i should have put the original thread like that, i would never touch another girl unless i was drunk... to all... i am not a lesbian... change in topic, if you were drunk, and all would be forgotten, who would you have a one nighter with?

badkittykitty
milla jovovich drunk or sober she would end up wanting to marry me wink

GambitEVOFan1
eek! Does hugh jackman with a wig and high heels on count??

BidMyBlood2Run
Neve Campbell in Wild Things

KakashiKun
confused

Mairuzu
stop bumping shit

KakashiKun
confused confused confused confused confused

JacopeX
Reported.

Dantalion
hmm i've noticed that girls are the only ones really confident with their sexuality enough to answer this!!!..... hmmm i really don't think i could be drunk enough to have sex with a man....

steverules_2
Originally posted by GambitEVOFan1
eek! Does hugh jackman with a wig and high heels on count??

http://www.cinemablend.com/images/news_img/3096/3096.jpg

Syren
At least bump semi decent threads nahuh

steverules_2
Originally posted by Syren
At least bump semi decent threads nahuh

Nevar biscuits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.