The Little Girl who lives Down the Lane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Striel
I rented a movie last night called "The Little Girl who lives Down the Lane". It was in the horror section, although I am not sure that it qualifies as horror, although it is a little demented when you think about it. It was made in the 70's and Jodie Foster plays a thirteen year old girl who lives down the road from a child molestor (played by Martin Sheen). I refuse to give away any spoilers, so you'll just have to watch it...

This movie is a psychological thriller and I think it is a must see for those of you who consider yourself to be TRUE horror fans or those of you who like to take a break from all the guts and gore to occationally watch something that is tame, yet well made! :P

So have you seen this movie? If so, what did you think?

Espantada20
Tell me more about this movie.I'd like to hear more.I picked outa stupid movie from the horror section that I thought would be good.It was an old ass movie called the Bad Seed.It was okay,about this little girl who killed anyone who got on her nerves or called her a liar.It was made like in the 50's or 60's.Really wasnt worth renting

Striel
I didn't want to ruin it for anyone, but the main point of this movie is that Jodie foster has to kill people in order to survive in this town. She lives alone, but people think she lives with her father. She ends up having to kill several people through the course of the movie. if you can find it, you should rent it. If you want major spoilers let me know and I will send you a message...

Dario Argento
I almost bought it the other day, but instead I bought The Thing. But it was pretty cheap so maybe i'll buy it soon.

Striel
What kind of store did you see it in? I thought it was out of print... Was it on DVD or VHS?

Dario Argento
it was on VHS. It was a store with used movies.

Espantada20
Damn I think Ill have to look around for it too,sounds interesting

rynnjacobsfan
The Little Girl... is my fave movie. Jodie Foster is great in it. Unfortunately there's no news about the DVD.
I am from Spain.
I am searching images of this film (the cover).
Thanks. :-)

BidMyBlood2Run
Martin Sheen playing a child molestor?! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.