Elijah Wood?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CandyKoRn
Seeing as everyone is p*ssed off with the whole Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp attention, how about Elijah Wood?

Do you think he has bug eyes?(lol)
Good actor? You're idea of a hobbit? let alone Frodo...?

Opinions good.. flames too... man who cares...

I love the OTF!!!

BackFire349
Elijah wood is the next mark hamil, he will always be remembered for frodo baggins and nothing else.

CandyKoRn
lol...
do you think he's got Bug Eyes?
tehehe

TimeRacer
When I was a lot younger I though Elijah Wood was cute..I had a mad crush on him. Actually, I think he's still attractive but if I were to pick one of the actors who played Hobbits in LOTR, I'd take Sean Astin in a heartbeat. I love him so much :-)

ahaetrkarykl
i dont really have much of an opinion on elijah. i think he's cool in lotr and deep impact was ok but thats about it. i had a mad crush on him when i was younger too timeracer.

LindsIsTightK
I think Elijah Wood is the only attractive person to come out of LOtR, but that is just my opinion. I won't always remember him for that movie, I have never even seen those movies. I'm always gonna remember him for his role in the movie Flipper love

BackFire349
You are definately in the minority there linds. LOTR will always be his flagship roll. Just like Mark Hammel.

ahaetrkarykl
i agree that in the future he will just be known as frodo but right now i still remember him in a few others. just out of curiousity was mark hammel ever in any movie besides star wars?

BackFire349
yes, he was in a bunch, but i can't name any off the top of my head (besides his cameo in jay and silent bob strike back)

LindsIsTightK
I've never had one single desire to see any of the LOtR movies, and I doubt I ever will, so I will just stick to my current memories of him smile

BackFire349
Your loss.

LindsIsTightK
Meh I was at my Aunt and Uncle's house when the rented the first LOtR movie and I fell asleep after 15 minutes erm

BackFire349
thats to bad, one of the best movies in existence. should give it another shot sometime, alot of good movies have to develop this thing called a plot, and sometimes it takes a while developing said plot before we got to mindless action and eye candy.

LindsIsTightK
Have we not gone over the fact that I do not find Orlando Bloom or Johnny Depp or whoever the hell is in that movie attractive? If I watched movies just for who was in them, that would be pretty pathetic don't you think?

BackFire349
yes i do.

o kiMMii o
ahah i think his very adorable, his pretty good with acting..and i love him LOTR , the good son etc etc.......

Kes
Maybe, maybe not...
He has made lots of movies so maybe he can get ride of the Frodo image.

lukeyduckey
The Faculity is what i remeber him in.....great film. Lord of the rings is alos good of course.
I seen him in something else..not sure what though.

Kes
He's in lots of famous movies like Deep impact.
Here's a list:http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0000704/

BackFire349
oh yeah, deep impact, theres a movie people will remember in 10 years. (sarcasm)

must_kill_Santa
hesa cuta

ragesRemorse
wood isnt a bad actor. He's not a great actor eigther. With an industry that is flooded with over rated, and non talented actors he deffaintly has the potential to last. This would only be possible with smart descions in what movies to make. Backfire pretty much hit the nail on the head with "he'll be rememberd as frodo and nothing else" this is because he is a one dimensional actor. He is always the boy no one hates. If he can break free from this then he will last. Unless he picks his movies right and become another keanu reeves.

BackFire349
Yeah, you gotta hand it to keanu reeves, he's got quite a nack for picking movies that are successful and generally good, but dont require much acting ability.

CandyKoRn
lol..
Elijah was also in Chain of Fools.. and he wasn't a "boy no one hates"
in that..

so.. yea..

ragesRemorse
yeah i like keanu alot, and the roles he plays, but i'll be the first to admit they require very little talent at all.

Ok well maybe wood can be in roles that are different than his trademark acting style, but i gaurentee you that movie diddnt do nearly as well as any of his others.

billyboyd4ever
yea id like to see something totally different from wood, but i think he is bery adorable...and i think his eyes are amazing, tho definetly not my fav from lotr...if he does some different sutff and maybe gets rid of his "little boy" image succesfully, he can make it, bu tthats asking for a lot

Darth Vicious
While true he may be only known as Frodo Baggins forever i think theres a big difference between him and Mark Hamill, Elijah has a lot more movies done before LOTR, some pretty good ones too like Try Seventeen (2002) ... aka All I Want (2003) , The Faculty, The Good son,Back to the Future Part II (1989) .... Video Game Boy #1(LOL),
among others and i dont think Mark did anything before Star Wars and anything good after either!

~fuoco~
HE's cute, he jus dosn't do it for me.. now johnny depp.. that's a diffrent story! love

silver_tears
hets a QT Pie love

johnnys#1 fan
I hear ya!! but ya Elijah Wood is such a cutie I had the biggest crush on him for the longest time afterOTR but now I have a new love (Johnny Depp) anyways back to the point he is very cute (hot) I still have pictures of him on my wall hee hee

julibug
he's definately my fave from the LOTR movies. i love his eyes!

ragesRemorse
i liked him in radio flyer, and searching for bobby fisher.

Kes
Well I doubt he's going to grow more. I'll always be a little boy laughing out loud

BackFire349
micheal jackson will like that.

Kes
laughing out loud

billyboyd4ever
ewww thats creepy....
back to elijah...

julibug
nice pic!

silver_tears
very nice yes hes gorgy porgy love

Jedi Normbodia
Hey anyone out there know our friend Elijah Wood is Gay? Bummer, oh well. He's still a good froddo? anyone see him as that wannab e hitman, that was a funny movie? I forget what it's called? Had that funny guy with the mullet in it I love that guy, he's hilarious

nazgulinthedark
i don't really like elijah, he has big round bolging eyes that make him look retarted. i found a picture of the 9 people who played the ringwraiths, and one of them was really hot, but i forgot where i found that picture

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.