Ur fav hero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
ASH - evil dead
Laurie Strodd- halloween
Nacy-nightmare on elm street
candyman guy- in the remake of night of the living dead
Dr. Lumis- halloween
Andy Barkely-childs play
clarice starling-silence of the lambs

so wich is ur favs i piced ASH that guy kicks ass and add ur own favs if i didnt mention them

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i was gonna vote for ash but i voted for clarice. smile

DeNiro
i almost posted the thread without her then i rembered her but how can u vote for her when she battels agaisnt ur fan horror guy i mean if it wasnt for her he would still have his hand u know but she was an excellent actress in the first one too bd they couldnt use her in the second

pablo007
Ash all the way

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i had to vote for clarice...ummm...its the way of life lol

DeNiro
ASH ASH ASH ASH !!!!!!! he is just to god damn funny and cool i luv the evil dead movie i am glad i finally saw them

pablo007
I own the trilogy on DVD

BackFire349
ash has this one in the bag.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
and where is this bag? lol smile

DeNiro
Llaughing out loudL

Cowboyography
Tony Todd is the
Candyman guy

wicker_man
The reason Ash is a clear favourite to win is because the rest of the above mentioned play second place to to there evil nemesis
i.e. Loomis to Myers,Nancy to Kruger & Starling to Lectar, Ash is basically the Evil Dead Movies.

Cowboyography
Wickerman was a great movie, Crazy ending and Lee in a dress!!!

Evil Dead
um..............I'm sure this comes as no shock given my user name and all but..........

Ash.

DeNiro
well we got a bout 20 more days to find out io wish we could vote or then once i would just keep voting stick out tongue

Dario Argento
Ash of course. I just saw Evil Dead 2 again the other night and god damn it's a good movie.

Impediment
Ashley J. "Ash" Williams.......................Hail to the King, baby.

Wolfie
Ash. No reason needed.

Impediment
Honorable mention definitley has to go to Judith O'Dea (Barbara) from Night of the Living Dead.

Pandemoniac
That poll just had a too obvious winner, some of the other contestants are ok, but Ash makes them all eat chain and suck boomstick.

Makes me wonder, a 'who would win' poll concerning horror-heros instead of the killers might be fun! Especially with some of the more aggressive likes of Dutch (Predator), Shaun, Reggie (Phantasm), Blade and Ripley aboard...

steverules
Ash rules with his chainsaw hand rock

thomasgeorge
yeah and how you aint un school

Impediment
What are you talking about, thomasgeorge?

thomasgeorge
you got msn

Impediment
What?!?!......................confused

thomasgeorge
have you

jayy
I'm going with the one that should have been on the list:

Kirsty ------------ Hellraiser!!

http://www.houseofhorrors.com/hellrasr.jpg

wink wink

LizzyT123
I really liked Nancy from the first Nightmare, she's probably my fav smile

b-dan
ASH all the way

LizzyT123
I love Ash! but yet, he wasn't as serious as Nancy, so it wasn't as scary.

jayy
ASH!!

big grin

LizzyT123
I watched Army of Darkness last night, an I personally love that movie, and I love Ash, but there were so many puns! I like the puns, but there were to many!

BaronOBeefDip
For me, it's a tie between Ash and Nancy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.