One of those days

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Celsius
Have you ever had one of those days, when you wake up and its sunny outside, but toure still depressed as hell, and you dont know why? You wake up, and hae no energy to do anything, no will to do anything. And all you want to do is CRY. Obviously you dont cry, but you still want to. I'm having one of those days. sad AND I DONT F**KING KNOW WHY!!!!

DemonicGambit
Don't worry Celisus, things will be better

Celsius
I hope so stick out tongue.

LilMimister006
aww *gives celsius big hugz* big grin

Celsius
big grin I feel bette already *Hugs back*

silver_tears
i dont have those days big grin

Krisco
Ah I have these days oftens, im depressed but dont want ot cry, I just dont want ot do anything and be alone in my room.
They happen to everyone I guess :P , you will be better in the morning wink

Captain REX
I've had those before...they suck balls...

Celsius
I said feel like crying, doesnt mean I do! I'm a big boy. big grin

Nivvy
* Gives Celsius Chocolate *

I had one of those days today, Only because the lack of Lance. But yeh, the sun was out, I didn't wanna cry though...

I just wanted to talk to Windy like normal sad

Celsius
Good to know I'm not alone. smile *takes chocolate* Thanks smile

ChinaNiki
i've had a lot of those days, but then i was diagnosed with depression last year. i'm good now though, so things do get better.
*sending happy feelings*

must_kill_Santa
i thoiught this was my one of those days thread *gasp* you stole it your a thief

GambitEVOFan1
I have those days all the time, they suck best thing to do is just sit on the couch and watch tv in ur jamas' and do nuthin

must_kill_Santa
or go to skool and fall asleep in the exams i do this every year

muse5
don't worry cels, i have those days alot,i'm having one now... school usually has that effect on me!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.