Henry- Portriat of a seril killer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i got a question i just watched most of this movie but i thought that this movie was the one on boogymen that had the guy that killed cause the people with the bleeding mouths told him to or sumthing or is that a diffrnt movie but this movie is very very good so far very twisted movie

BackFire349
one of the best horror films of all time, extremely haunting. I'm glad you like it deniro smile

pablo007
Crap I haven't seen it, a disadvantaged of living in Mexico. A poor supply of horror movies.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
sad not only in mexico. I live in south cali and i can barely find any horror movies. There WAS this small movie store near my house....it closed down a few years ago sad it had the best horror movies.

BackFire349
hockey, where in south cali you live?

DeNiro
what moive was it that was in the movie boogymen where the guy kills his theripist in the end and then she sees what he sees wich is all the dead people with the bleeding mouths i thought that this movie was it but so far it doesnt show ne sighns of ending like that but still i very original movie they do some werid shit in it

Cowboyography
Otis is definatley one of the scariest "Movie Monsters" ever
and you guys should join netflix.....$20 a month, and you get an endless supply of any horror movie you can imagine. Here are a few obscure titles you will never find anywhere but there
The Prowler
The ToolBox Murders
RedNeck Zombies
and yes they have the Anchor Bay Dawn of The Dead available!!!!

DeNiro
i cant wait to finish this endiung cause u said otis was so does he take over rather then henry cause i thought henry was more brutal but i still got a lil bit more of the movie to go

Cowboyography
Well its Otis and his Necrofilia that is most disturbing, That one scene with the Family, and Otis snaps the kids neck then trys to rape his dead mom all while the dad watches. WOAH

BackFire349
yeah, that is an amazing scene.

Striel
It's such a dark movie. It's one i don't want to see again, even though I normally love any movie involving a serial killer...

BackFire349
You should see Irreversible Striel, you'd probably like it. Great movie, but nearly impossible to watch.

Lord_Andres
aint there a sequal to this movie?

BackFire349
yeah, havent seen it, heard its bad.

Lord_Andres
jw, this first one aint anything too be prud of thu

BackFire349
It's one of the greatest horror films of all time, definately something to be proud of.

Lord_Andres
lol, ya right It aint even scary lol in BF's face sorry no offence

BackFire349
Well there are many people who feel its one of the scariest films of all time. Simply because, as the title says, it's a portrait of a serial killer. It is extremely realistic and believable. And that alone makes it terrifying.

Whether you like it or not, the fact remains that it was one of the most unique horror films ever made, nothing like it had been made before...and nothing has been since. Nothing captured the eerie realism of a realistic serial killer like it did.

Lord_Andres
well I'm just gonna watch it tonight again, too see if it's so reallistic as you say, it's been a long time since I saw it

BackFire349
It's very realistic, after watching it, my mother immediately locked all the doors and was paranoid for several hours. That is success, if a movie can do that to a person. (note my mother wasnt the only person this happened too, when it was first released, people were terrified to leave their houses unlocked, and to go out at night)

Lord_Andres
aaaahhhhh come on

BackFire349
It's true, it had a profound effect on everyone when it was released, because nothing like it had ever been made before.

Lord_Andres
oh, but it surtently didint work around here...

BackFire349
what do you mean, "didnt work"?

Lord_Andres
nobody that I know that saw like it though it was scary just that it sucked

Lord_Andres
but then again we havint had a murder in 24 yearssmile

BackFire349
neither have we. I suggest you watch it again like you said, and then tell me it isnt realistic and believable.

Cowboyography
How about that scene where they pull over to the side of the road and pop the hood and act like they have car trouble. Then that guy stops to help them and they just shoot his ass and drive away!! CORE
also have you two seen Last house on the Left????
very similar to Henry.....Very realistic murders followed by some real grusome murders......and the Cobra Kai Sinsei is the comic relief(along with the music) still very scary and disturbing.

Lord_Andres
Last house was bettersmile then Henry

Cowboyography
even though I watched both movies I wanted to turn off last house more times than I wanted to turn off Henry. The bad guys in last house were so relentless and you got to know there victims alot better than in Henry. Henry/Otis killed at random and were the main Characters, where last house you get to know the Victims, and there parents(crazy old couple if you ask me). I must say though it has never been more gratifying to see a dude get his Junk bit off than at the end of last house, that guy was an Ahole

BackFire349
Last House on the Left is indeed great. I like them both about the same.

Lord_Andres
whats this Last House on Dead End Street?

BackFire349
It's another movie similar to last house on the left. I've never seen it myself, its very rare.

DeNiro
now i still havent watched henryu the entire thing i will rent it again but i still havent had my question answered yet ok in the movie boogyman they show henry i thought and he was in a room with the girl and she is trying to figure out why he is killing people and then she sees the people that r ded with the bleeding mouths now was the henry movie or was that sumthing differnt

BackFire349
something else.

Stuart Larkins
i WAS LET DOWN THIS IS TRUE, i WITHHELD SEEING THE MOVIE BECAUSE ON THE BQACK HE'S HOLDING THAT DUDE UP BY THE HAIR, WITH THE KNIFE RIGHT AT HIS THROAT, i WATCHED THE WOLE MOVIE NO ONE GOT THEIR THROAT CUT, i WAS QUITE DISAPPOINTED, BU TTHE PART WHERE THEY WERE WATCHING THE MOVIE, THAT WAS MESSED UP, THAT TOTALLY WAS WACK

BackFire349
If you judge a horror movie by the gore contained in it, then you are a bad judge.

Also, turn off caps locks.

Impediment
Hey, Backfire, what info can you shoot to me about that flick you mentioned called Irreversible Striel?? As a horror buff, movies like this pique my interest, especially since I own and LOVE Henry: POASK.

BackFire
Irreversible is an incredibly unrelenting film involving rape and revenge. There's a thread about it somewhere, check it tout.

kmcdude
The sex scene in this movie REALLY disturbed me,maybe even more than I spit on your grave no expression

Impediment
I recently realized that Michael Rooker (Henry Lee Lucas) also was the wound-up, A-Hole protagonist Mr. Svenning in Mallrats. I love that flick!

Jason_Krueger
Henry was a amazing horror masterpiece, its ending is the perfect ending for a horror genre film.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.