persephone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

realworlddreams

realworlddreams
Herakles came to the rescue. He entered the kingdom of Hades and negotiated a compromise between the (usually cold and selfish) Hades and the (usually loving and caring) Demeter. All agreed that Persephone would to spend part of the year with her husband, Hades, and part of the year with her mother, Demeter.
When Persephone is with Hades the earth is wracked by the sorrow of her mother. But, when Persephone returns from the underworld to walk the earth again, Demeter pours forth the blessings of Spring to welcome her beloved daughter home.

She is often confused with the Roman goddess, Proserpina.

realworlddreams
sry its so long
goin off of that: Persephone is the DAUGHTER of the MATRIX! not the mother. i know there is nobody named Demeter in MTX, but still, if zeus is the king (aka the architect) then add in religion (Trinity: father, son, holy ghost) u get a mix of the two in persephone as a daughter who fell in love with HADES (aka the Merovingian) and who was evil. thought it worked, might have a few bugs to work out, but maybe smith got into me a little the 12th time i went to Reloaded, lol.

Korri
What the f**k? did someone say.....

KILL MUST KILL!! miffed

burlyman
laughing out loud

and welcome realworlddreams

Korri
sad

clavis9495
I thought the winter represented her emotional feelings when she was missing her wee Persephone and the summer represented the feeling of joy she had when she was with Persephone....> Well thats what I learned at school...

burlyman
korri you better not look at my profile roll eyes (sarcastic)

Korri
What the f**k?

clavis9495
Who?

Korri
Persephone the other Beatch i dont like

clavis9495
YEAH KILL HER KORRI!!!

Korri
dont worry i will!!

gimme my chair!!

clavis9495
Gives hammer and chair to Korri

Korri
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/chair.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/bangin.gif

burlyman
laughing out loud

clavis9495
Police: Where you part of the crime comited??
Clavis: NOOOOOOO IT WAS HER==========> Persephone

JediHDM
Alright, thats it... *walks over to korri and grabs chair and hammer* NO MORE!!!!

The Omega
While JediHDM once again tries to figure out why Korri is so tense 99,9% of the time...

realworlddreams> We've debated Persephone in countless thread already. Use the search-feature on the top of the page, and find them. Maybe skim through them so you don't accidentially post something we already HAVE been through and continue the older threads smile

xemir
"The Wife of Hades" who's the bloat in the black n red tux she hangs out with at the club?

Crash_Overload
The only thing I know of Monic Belucci, is that she is finger licking good.... I mean.... hot. Have to handle with mittens. And she got dangerous curves.

sorry Korri! (awaits impact)

burlyman
korri's just jealous and she knows it

JediHDM
yeah, i took the chair and the hammer away, so shes got nothing but her hand...

realworlddreams
sry if i was redundant, i jus never heard this theory b4 and thought it worked for what the matrix was all about (philosophy, religion, mythology, all which have take roots inside the movies)

Korri
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/box.gif

JediHDM
yes Korri, i know you can hit ppl, i remember, i remember all too well...

Korri
yes i appologise...but u said he tasted bitter stick out tongue

JediHDM
HAHA...oh, i forgot about that...haha

Korri
do u want another one!!

JediHDM
Yes, give me a smack right...here *turns head and points to cheek*

Korri
hmmm u like that kinda thing happy

JediHDM
im not masochistic, but i knew you wouldn't if i encouraged you...

burlyman
we likes me singin too laughing

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/serenade.gif

Korri
noooooo!!!

JediHDM
BURLYMAN> TELL ME YOU DIDNT PUT THE STUPID SINGING SMILIE FACES ON YOUR SIG, CAUSE IF YOU DID...

Korri
fight fight fight!!

JediHDM
*runs to mess hall* Jedi and burly are...oh, wait, the erleuchtet is dead, isnt it...

Korri
awww

realworlddreams
um, wut about my post? does anyone even read it?

JediHDM
sorry, real, your post got buried...i think that it is possible that Persephone is the daughter of Archie, as i have stated in previous threads, but i dont know which one, and it was awhile ago, so dont worry about it...i DONT THINK either persephone or the oracle are the mother of the matrix, but some as yet unseen program, possibly EVE if my theory is right...

burlyman
yes i have!!

and your on it saying help laughing

do you request me to take it off?

realworlddreams
theres a program called eve? i didnt think of that, but then theres gotta be an ADAM sumwhere right? hmm, this gets more confusing every time i think of it

burlyman
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f42/t7546.html

realworlddreams
o, i read that this afternoon in school cuz im a slacker aight, i understand where ur comin from. so wut about adam anyway?

JediHDM
im not sure if there was an adam, though if there was he would be the AI beside EVE in SR, when they went to UN to plead the case of AI...

clavis9495
hmmmmmm I don't know who needs Adam anyway....hehehhe

Korri
u may be rite there laughing

realworlddreams
i ono, if theres an eve, going by the way things work thru the bros theres gonna be either and adam or sumone of similar meaning thru myth or sumtin, cuz they always end up relating sumhow to a connection that way, like neo/one/eon and the idea of trinity (which still has not been broken down straight for us as to what she really does and why she is so important, as far as im concerned nothings complete until she knows why she is "there"wink so i think if theres eve, theres adam.

The Omega

realworlddreams
and if she was written by the architect, the so called "creator of the matrix" then wouldnt the title the daughter of the matrix be fitting? seeing as how she was written by the self titled "father"? hmm, thanx for justifying me, even tho technically i dont believe u were tryin to,. evil face

tshirt
I like your idea about the "Perfect" Matrix. I envisioned it more as a Garden of Eden Palace type place. Every need is cared for. Every desire is satisfied. Sounds great, which is why the machines would think it would work. But, in reality you would become bored very quickly.

Sifer
Program to investigate 'human emotions' anyone? In paticular 'love' smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.