Weird Feelings....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
Have you guys ever had any? And i don't mean sexual. But in case you do, I got no problem.

Nivvy
Uhm... Yeh.

Neo_Version 7
See! Thats a feeling right there! I got this one feeling that I should have told this girl I liked that I loved her and all, but what sucked was that I didn't coz she had a boyfriend. I don't know, its weird.

BackFire349
we all go through that, its just part of growing up and maturing.

Neo_Version 7
Thanx my good man! Im guessin you have a lot of experience with this kind of thing. Your new ava is weird BTW. Whos he supposed 2 be?!

Nivvy
Good job slow ass. stick out tongue

Naw i get weird feelings when i see people staring at me on purpose.
It gives me this creepy, weird, angus feeling.

Neo_Version 7
Yeah?

I get this weird feeling when I see a guy with a girl who looks bored coz the guy is prolly telling a lame-ass story about himself, again and again/

I hate guys like that.

BackFire349
It's LeatherFace of course, my hero smile

Nivvy
I get this weird feeling, when i don't have a feed for a day or two, then i stuff my face.

What's Leatherface blink

BackFire349
The killer in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Neo_Version 7
Wicked!

Nivvy
Ohhs... I was thinking of Leatherface as in... Mo Thugs.

frootlooplucy
do you ever know something, but nobody has told you it before? like the word 'hexagon' when i was a kid, like, 4 years old, i knew what it meant, i knew it was a shape but nobody had ever told me it before. hehe, freaky.

Nivvy
Did you ever predict the death of someone. And a few weeks later it would happen ??

BackFire349
thankfully no, and i would be greatly disturbed if i did.

Nivvy
stick out tongue

ChinaNiki
i didn't think you got disturbed, BFwink

Outbound
roface

~CanadianMoose~
Wow, what's the point?

gefallen_engel
what is going on today!?! weird

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.