Squidi's in M1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smithofe3
Watched M1 over the weekend like 4 times and one thing keeps bothering me a little. In the end when Trinity screams for Neo to pick up the phone after he has defeated Smith, the squidi makes its way. This is where i see something that may have signifigance but could very likely not. The squidi doesn't even look at Trinity it precisely looks right at Neo and stares at him for a split second. It seems like it recognizes Neo or can sense like "machine" in him.

Now i thought at first that maybe the squidi did this because Neo was still plugged into the Matrix, but that can't be because they were able to fire the emp to quickly. So if anyone has any thoughts or knows anything about it or wants to speculate or clear things up for me lol feel free.

GG's

Sifer
If you watch Matrix Revisited you see Keanu and Carrie-Ann asking one of the brothers should he open his eyes then she unplugs but in reply he tells her to unplug without him opening his eyes. To which, Keanu asks why. They are then given the answer:

Because she knows, she just knows smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.