Lord of the rings, merged with pics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smllfry247
Here you can post all your fave pics of the movie and cast!

Smllfry247
here is one of Elijah/frodo

Smllfry247
Here is a pic of Ian/gandolph

Smllfry247
Orlando/Legolas

undomiel
I like this one smilehttp://www.orlandobloom.co.nz/images/legolas16.jpg

STARDUST
sam

Smllfry247
orlando

PIXIE
here is a hott pic or orli

BOPRecruit 16
hmm....oh my...*cough* interesting position orli and dominic are in...sorry, perverted thoughts. ~lol~

sorry if this following image is so big:

http://movieweb.com/movie/lordofrings2/co3.jpg

STARDUST
love that pic of yours!!

nazgulinthedark
talk about lord of the rings? anyone-?

nazgulinthedark
i like lord of the rings

nazgulinthedark
anyone want to talk to me?

nazgulinthedark
i would like some one to talk to me

nazgulinthedark
anyon want to talk?

nazgulinthedark
mad fine then! don't talk to me!

nazgulinthedark
i'll be waiting if anyone wants to talk to me!

nazgulinthedark
anyone ready to talk now?

nazgulinthedark
still no one wants to talk!?
gosh

nazgulinthedark
fine i'll talk to myself

nazgulinthedark
ok my favorite charater/s is the ringwraiths

nazgulinthedark
still no one to talk to me

nazgulinthedark
*yawn*

Kes
This isnt a chat room.
A reply usually takes time. At night more ppl that post are on and conversations can be carried on.
But this thread belongs in the Lord of the rings forum so moving--moved.

Exa
Yah mine too but nevertheless just do ONE post and then wait... and if you notice something new, edit your first post wink

Helps keeping the forum a forum and not a chatroom.

Corlindel
You are very good talking to yourself eek! I was enjoying this Thread, particularly when you got angry. So, keep on replying yoursel till madness and stay in the dark.

Just kidding. Welcome smile

scott hiwersh
Don't get so angry... I love LOTR. The ringwraiths are alright, but Legolas is the best. By far. In the books and in the TTT dvd. I just like the elves the best.

Exa

Corlindel
My favorite from books are the Noldor from Silmarillion, and from the movie is Galadriel. I like the nazguls too and I prefer to have Nazguls in my side than Legolas (Orlando Bloom) stick out tongue
...moving silently to nearest nuclear shelter whistle

Exa
lol big grin exactly my opinion...

I also like the Noldor a lot - fascinating people.
Galadriel is really cool and besides Saruman my favourite person in the film that has a name big grin

I'm sad that there are only so few cats in middle-earth's mythology sad and all of them are evil sad

Corlindel
Keep the faith Exa. Someday we will be at Silmarillion's movie Forum, talking about the Valar, Beleriand, the Sons of Feanor, and about the Fall of Gondolin smile

Exa
The Fall of Gondolin smile smile oh my absolutely ever-favourite story... I love it...
Thanks smile *feels happier*

Corlindel
Thanks nazgulinthedark...Your first thread is great...

Are you talking to yourself yet?
blink

Exa
Who - me?

Corlindel
No Exa: I was saying thanks to nazgulinthedark for his thread.

He is the one who talks to himself as we can see at the beggining of this thread. Sorry if I misunderstood you but sometimes my english is not so good as i want.

Now I will keep on moving to Alfa-Centaur cause of the other thread big grin

Exa
lol mine not too big grin

I hope there will be a fourth film where Legolas has to die *moves to some other world where noone can reach me*

aniron
I think that the nazgul scream is very effective, it creeps me out and is very eerie.

aniron
NO LEGOLAS SHOULDN'T DIE!!!!!!!!! I hope that there is a fourth film (the adventures of legolas) where he falls in love with aniron (aka me) and we live happily ever after.

Exa
Yeah the screaming is really cool cool

But this fourth film would have to play in Valinor in the halls of Mandos (oh poor other dead ppl) as he'll already be killed then... eaten by a balrog... or Shelob cool

aniron
*sniff* *sniff*

Exa
Nice signature smile

ok *keeps legolas alive so he can marry aniron*

aniron
thanks I like it

muse5
can we share him?! stick out tongue stick out tongue

to exa, i take it i have to read sil. to know what you guys are talking about? i take it it's worth reading?

Morfiwen
hey i heard that the sound effects of the nazgul screaming was the director's wife!!!!! funny stuff!

Exa
Yes they tried a lot of things but nothing worked... and then Fran Walsh (who also worked on the texts for the film) tried it and everybody liked her screaming big grin

Y?
Well, yes, of course it is big grin but it's quite difficult as it's somehow like a historical book.

Corlindel
Aniron: Very nice signature indeed.

Lets get some fundraising to the fourth film: The happy marriage of Legolas and Aniron. Poor Aniron...

Exa
lol yah big grin

lets invent some other ways to kill legolas...

scott hiwersh
Okay Okay fine, If you don't like Legolas, you have to like Bill the Pony!!!

My other favorite character. What a bunch of great characters!!!

nazgulinthedark
thanks for those tips for threads ppls. i won't talk to myself anymore. laughing out loud

nazgulinthedark
and corlindel - i'm a girl
would you like me to start talking to myself?
because here i go...

nazgulinthedark
goshes... a few people to talk to me, and i wasn't ven here to say hello! sad now i am very sad

nazgulinthedark
sad still noone to talk to me... will no one talk to me? I can talk to my self u know..

nazgulinthedark
ok, nazgul A : who is your fav. charectar?
nazguls
nazgul B?:
nazguls

Exa
Nah dont talk to yourself... *talks to you*

of course, nazgul, what a question...

nazgulinthedark
i know, it's a really good question for me!

Exa
And noooobody will be able to guess the answer.

Hm I dont really like chat-threads... but this is kinda funny big grin

Lord_Andres
I have a little quastion, in FoTR when gandalf goes too Minas Tirith, how come he's there in a sec?, I mean it's a very long way

Exa
Not a sec... between this and the next scene where we see him it's about 9 years I think...
Hm but he rides a fast horse so it just takes some days.

Lord_Andres
I ment when he says too Frodo, I have quastions that need answering, and then we see the nine leave Minas Morgul, and in the next scene we see Gangalf arrive in Minas Tirith

Corlindel
Yeap..The horse of the Valar smile ...Your answer is somewhere in The book of Lost Tales...I think

Exa
Did Gandalf already have shadowfax at that time?? I thought he got him a bit later *cant remember*

Corlindel
Yes Exa. You are right and i was wrong.

nazgulinthedark
hi!

nazgulinthedark
gandalf got shadowfax after he got all shiny whight in fangorn forest

Exa
Hello, good morning, good evening, good night, however (how late is it where you are??)

Exa
I think he already got it before when he went to Rohan (theoden gave it to him, a little unwillingly, but gandalf really owned him some time later)

Shadowfax just returned to him when Gandalf had died, didnt he?

nazgulinthedark
yeah! gandalf had borrowed shadowfax from rohan, then nobody could ride him, so they gave him to gandalf, and it's about mid afternoon over here, it's 3:30.

Exa
lol ok here it was seven hours later - 10:30 PM

Not only because of that... Theoden offered him a present and Gandalf chose Shadowfay or something like that.

Hypernova
I absolutely love this from FOTR!!

Hypernova
This is beautiful!! Even in the trailers you knew this scenes was going to be amazing!!

orlisgrl15
i agree w/ the forth film idea but i want him to fall in love w/ me instead

BingaBonga
*still trying to figure out how to post the pictures* stupid computer

aniron
sorry, as said b4 -lol- fundraising for the fourth film (the marriage of legolas and aniron-aka me- ) has already began lol

orlisgrl15
lol

fini
hey i got this cool pic

Lord_Andres
ya thats very cool

OrliNElijahsGrl
WOW! outstanding picture, that looks awesome!!!

Exa
Cool smile thanks.

aniron
shame eowyns in it -hee hee-

aniron
blimey that is a good picture

fini
thanks..........when i get more i'll post em

fini
ok this aint lotr but its funny

-Beren's been wandering in the woods for four years. What would REALLY happen when he jumps out and declares his love?

fini
ah me again.

i got a new pic..........yeah its from TTT but i loved it

Exa
Hey, that one is cool... where did you take it from?

fini
hmmmm look at the properly...........where its from is obvious
hehe

Exa

fini
oh that.............man i posted that soooooooooo long ago....
but i think i got it from councilofelrond.com

yeah definitely..........they got more comics but that one hilarious

fini
ah here's another one..............its not that great but someone else may like it

fini
hey this one is for the boromir lovers out there. Besides the fact that he was geared on getting the ring he was a really good character

hey sauron i see you have boromir as ur avatar so i hope you like it too

muse5
oh, but he's already madly in love with me

muse5
aaahhh, fini, the circular photo... that's so cool! where did you find that one?

fini
hmmmm i think it was onering ............

hey i have a huge spoiler to give.......omg omg i freaked when i saw it.
look at the top of the round pic i posted.....u should notice some 'guy' and 'gal' in crowns next to each other........i WANT...no i NEED the pic that piece came from

eek! eek!eek! eek! eek!
help me out folks

fini
hmmm me again...........lol i should make a fini pics thread. laughing out loud

hey i got a pic of Aragorn's Crown .........well i dont know if it counts as a spoiler but anyone want me to post it??

oh oh wait.........and i have some gigantuan pics too embarrasmentne with denethor's pyre and another with sam & frodo in orc gear.

HOLY shit.......i got one from the House of healing.........
should i show???

Exa
Yes you should

I love the pic of Aragorns crown but one of the best is the head of the statue with the flower crown

sauron
post them please

Hollie-evenstar
im new @ this n im soooo clueless i wanna post sumthin but it keeps comin up that i need 2 be more well-known or somethin (yes i know im a little off topis sorry)

fini
uh hollie go to the welcome section , or ask anyone of us for help.....we're happy to welcome people to our world od Lotr.

Ok i will post the pics a little later..........i at a net cafe where i cant save pics to load them...

fini
AH ok FOLKS...........SUPER DUPER SPOILER TIME!!!!

fini
WARNING.............spoilers ahead BIG time

ok 1st one.
This is Pippin 'taking' the Palantir from Gandalf while he was sleeping

fini
ok 2nd one

This is Aragorn in the House of healing.........thats Faramir on the bed

fini
3rd one

The pyre of denethor.......well actually thats Faramir on the pyre with Denethor kissing his forehead

fini
4th one.......

UH people tell me to stop if its too much!!

this is Sam and Frodo in Orc gear 1

fini
Another one

THis is pic of aragorn's crown.........oops i mean King Elessar's Crown

fini
ok i think i'll pause for a few hrs............me need to go home and sleep.
When me back on campus tomorrow i'll post more

Exa
The pics are already some days old but they had to be deleted again... where did you take them from?
And why do they have German titles?? ("Scheiterhaufen"wink

Exa
Pictures from the Visual Companion:
http://www.elflady.com/legolasgreenleaf/rotk/misc/vc.htm

Simply Cool: Minas Morgul
http://www.herr-der-ringe-film.de/v2/media/galerie/sonstiges4/vc_015a.jpg

Did anyone of you save the pictures that were published some days ago but had to be deleted again?
(The pyre of Denethor was one of them)

sauron
theres pippin on denethors pyre pic, do you think thats beregond on his left

hobbit_lover
heres a good one

fini
They WERE deleted????????????

WHY OH why

oh wait never mind...........they dont want people posting them everywhere...........oopps too late.
hhehe

OrliNElijahsGrl
eeek in that round picture above, that fini posted....the guy and girl is aragorn and arwen! HOW FRIGGIN EXCITING! ack! I cant take anymore of this, i believe i watched the ROTK trailer over and over yesterday, and i believe i watched the whole behind the scenes and preview of ROTK from the TTT dvd over and over lastnight, its making me goooo crazy!!! And lastnight i went and saw scary movie 3 (WHICH IS HALARIOUS) and we were a little late so we didnt see previews before the movie, and i kept flipping out saying "i will be mad if they show ROTK trailer before the movie and we miss it" so i dont know if it was shown before the movie or not, but we got there right when the movie started, the movie is halarious, they did a piece of lord of the rings!!!!!! I was so happy! In the beginning, the two girls get a call and one answers, and the person on the other end has his voice like gollum and goes "we're coming for you, my precious" and me and my friend busted out laughing and flipped, it was great!!! hehehehee! That movie was so halarious, i was in tears cuz i was laughing so hard "billy mayes....whos gay?" hahahahaahah

But all this waiting on return of the king to come out in theaters is driving me bonkers im so excited! ITS NOT TOO far away! 1 month and 12 days on my countdown!!! ahhhhhhh the excitement is building more and more!!!!! woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! I think we are seeing it RIGHT when it comes out, like...the midnight showing when it comes out, AH! im so excited! its gonna be packed, its gonna be exciting, im gonna be flipping!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Little off topic.....pirates of the caribbean comes out on dvd and vhs in 27 days! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! I CANT WAIT! WOOOO!!

Exa
Yes they were deleted

I'm not sure... there was a picture of Beregond somewhere tp compare

BingaBonga
denethor is an insane man, why would u burn your own son?

fini
uh he was under a spell from sauron i THINK

Exa
Yes he was and he also just went crazy ... just think of what happened to him... must be terrible to see your ppl fade away sad

Hollie-evenstar
i didnt know he was under a spell by souron i just thought he went crazy because he thought his son was deffinatly going to die and his whole empire was kind of goin down the drain

Exa

nazgulinthedark
wow! look how many ppl are talking to me now! i'll never have to talk to my self everagain!

Exa
perfect big grin

fini
we're talking to you???

nazgulinthedark
look at the first couple pages

fini
uh just cause we are talking in a thread doesn't mean we're talking to someone directly.
UNLESS we make direct reference to you then we are talking to you directly

nazgulinthedark
eee, this was my first thread! it should live again!...hey! who is this smllfry247?!?!?! this was my thread! MY THREAD!!! I STARTED IT!! GRRRR!!

pip-foot
it's ok. calm down Naz. we know this is your thread smile LOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.