Things That Make You Wanna Cry...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GambitEVOFan1
sad Some one thought i was Brazilian again today!!I hate when people think that it just makes me wanna cry for some reason. Its not even like im offended I just dont want to be thought of as Brazilian when im not. Im very proud of my nationality so every time some one says i look like im from the middle east or they say i look brazilian it just pisses me off.

So newho.... what makes u mad...or wana cry???

must_kill_Santa
alot of things me mostly i will start crying for no reason or be really mean and bitchy to my friends for no reason

clispin
being alone makes me wanna cry. or seeing how sweet my two pals are togetha makes me wanna cry.

GambitEVOFan1
sad aww yea i hate being single and seeing my friends so happy with their boyfriends it gets me wicked sad

clispin
specially when im all hormonal and crap.

GambitEVOFan1
Omg i kno!!i hate it when im moody and PMSing and ppl are asking me what wrong!!Ahh!!i just wanna be alone!

clispin
totally.

must_kill_Santa
when i hold the teddy i gave to my dad in hospital always makes me wanna cry

GambitEVOFan1
I dunno being called brazilian definitly takes the cake. i almost hit the guy that called me that because he was acting as tho i wasnt an american citizen and that like i couldnt speak english and i was like dude i speak better english than u now get outa my face

Treehuggerjanie
other people crying makes me wanna cry,its really catching,just like yawning!so how are you all?*yawn*ive not been on for a couple of days!

clispin
totally. g2g guys
toodles.

GambitEVOFan1
Im ok besides the fact taht someone thought i was brazilian and my hair looks horrible today, how are u janie?How did things work out with that guy??

muse5
same with me, i was at a dance on saturday and i saw all of my friends with their boyfriends and i almost started crying right then and there, then everyone asks if ur okay and it makes me cry even harder, what movies make you cry? Fly Away Home gets me every time

clispin
i dont really cry at movies. I get lumps in my throat but i dont cry.
the fact that i need to wait till december to finnally be in the panto is drving me crazy and i think i might well cry.

Korri
i hope i dont cry at Rev.

Rogue Jedi
getting kicked in the jubblies.

Storm
I' m having the same problem
I see someone cry and there I go too, especially when I like that person very much

yerssot
*hugs storm* there there sad

must_kill_Santa
BECAUSE IT REMINDS ME OF HIM

BackFire349
sure are alot of sad people on these forums lately.

must_kill_Santa
mesa worst

badkittykitty
I dont know if this makes me cry maybe just feel real bad is when someone lies to me for no good reason and the lie is so stupid I can see right through it.its bad enough to lie at all but to say something dumb is just insulting

Nivvy
I cry when i get back stabbed by someone i trust.....

LanceWindu
I cried when my grandfather died...I haven't cried hardley any after that.

N.Tonks
same here

muse5
korri, i hope i don't cry in at revolutions either

GambitEVOFan1
I actually havent cried as long as i can remember, iv just been brought up not to cry, so when something brings me close to tears its usually something big

silver_tears
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cry.gif
getting ur heart broken
seeing other cry
losing a pet

GambitEVOFan1
sad when u get so excited to see the guy u like at school and he ends up not being there and the entire day is a waste

silver_tears
when u cant wait to do something with someone you like and they are already doing that thing with someone else http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/down.gif

Celsius
It kills me when I see a girl crying. Like the worst feeling comes over me. sad

silver_tears
it takes alot to get me to cry but when i do the tears dont stop http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.