primal fear

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carnage713
n e 1 see this movie? i seen it on t.v last night. man wut a great movie. edward norton is a great actor.

ragesRemorse
yeah norton is a good actor and im sure he'll top the hollywood chain of great actors one day, aslong as he finds roles to expand his ability as an actor.

primal fear was a pretty good movie, i would have liked it alot more if it diddnt have richard gere in it

Kes
I've seen it.
I really like it. Never been a big fan of Gere but Norton is ace. Specially in this movie.

carnage713
ya i dont piticulary like gere but norton made this movie. it kind of depended on the final "twist" a little to much. but i really liked this one. i like movie w/ ppl who have split personalities or just physcho.

GrizzlyAdams
Yeah I thought that this movie was pretty damn brilliant. It didn't rely on the twist and the end in my opinion, the movie would have been just as great if he didn't kill them and the killer was left undiscovered.

carnage713
theres many great ways this 1 cud have ended. but i like the way it did. through out the film they were lookin for a third party in the murder. than norton played the skitzo card. wen the movie was at its end they still hadent solved the actuall murder so u knew they had sumthin up there sleve. but man as soon as nortons said "mm mm mmr vale, tt tell mrs vegabale im ss ss sory a bout her neck" it literaly sent chills through my spine.

carnage713
i also got questions about this film. at the end wen norton said "cant u see mr vale the never was an aaron stampel" does this meen that there never was split personalities, and hes really just crazy for thinkin hes roy. or does it mean that there was once duel personalities and at some point in time arons personality was destroyed and the roy personality was the only 1 that survived? i was confused by this.

Kes
I think he means that he just pretended to be good. But he is actually "evil".
What I mean is, his name is Aaron but he really his Roy.Personality wise. His not crazy he just pretended to be good.
Do you understand what I'm trying to say?blink

BackFire349
www.imdb.com for more info..

Woops, sorry kes, i beat you too it. stick out tongue

Kes
laughing out loud

julibug
what she said! big grin

Kes
This thread got quite a few replys.
When I was a newbie I asked a question about this movie and the ppl that replied hadnt seen the movie. Didnt even know what it was about.sad

carnage713
that sucks i guess evry 1 has seen it recently then

Cinemaddiction
I got around to seeing it finally, and of course Norton was ace in it. I'm convinced that the man can do no wrong. big grin

Kinda reprised the "dual identity" role in "The Score" w/ Robert DeNiro, for those of you that haven't seen it.

Myth
I saw it about 2 weeks ago for the first time. I loved it. His dual identity in "The Score" wasn't as clever but he did a great job pretending to be retarded. Edward Norton is my favorite actor, hands down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.