Info you may not know

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperBlack Mack
For those who don't know this, there are two new fact about the matrix and Matrix reloaded.

1. The five other (ones) before neo were NOT human but actually computer programs. The architect told neo the others were "CREATED" to copy what the One would do if put in the situation to choose, and even thought the architect has been there before, he was surprized by neo reaction because his feeling were more geniue because unlike NEO computers cannot be program to express emotions...like LOVE.
In the first matrix the oracale told neo "that being the one is like being in love"

2. The oracle is not all seeing and all knowing, Remember she been there from the beginning so she been throught this five times already, so she pretty much what neo is going to do. (like when he knock over the vase in the first matrix)

dave123
u got it kinda wrong, the previous Ones were all human, just created as another form of control (as Neo is)

and the vase thing was a mind game, would he have knocked the vase over if she didnt say anything? its just showing that the oracle can control how neo acts with her wise words (also shown when neo saves morp because he doesnt think he is the One)

SuperBlack Mack
Good point, but look at it like its, If the previous ones were human why didn't they choose the door to the right if the feel the same thing as neo. Plus the archtiect told neo that when he choose the door on the right that "HOPE IS THE QUINTESSENTIAL HUMAN DELUSION" if the previous ones were human why would the architect say something like that.

dave123
al the Ones hade to make a decision (neo's was to save trin, EVERYONE had the other option), its just that the other Ones had a weaker emotion, maybe one of hate or similar??? (the door to your right leads to Smiths death....)

priestjim
What if the Archie wanted Neo to go through the left door? He knew the choice of Neo because he can read his mind. If he didn't want him to go through the left door he wouldn't have said that Trinity had entered the matrix.

SuperBlack Mack
Yes, but if the previous ones were put in the same situation just like neo examplesadthe battle in the merovingian, he said "your predecessor had more respect" meaning the the previous ones have been there and gone throught the samee thing.) Plus when Neo was fighting the Merovingain henchman, and one of them cut Neo hand and he bled. It shocked the merovingian and led he to said that Neo was "just a man." meaning he's weaker then the programs.

Sifer
What makes you think that Neo isn't a program? Hrmmm, interesting smile

And don't any of you go spurting "It's impossible". It aint impossible, it's inevitable big grin

SuperBlack Mack
The architect wouldn't play a mind trick like that on neo becuase he just assume that Neo was no different from the others and pick the door on the left. The architect told neo about trinity because the architect never had to place the previous ones up against a decision of love a true human emotion which can not be replicaed by a computer program. A computer can be program to do ever thing a human can do but express feeling love, hate, fear, etc. that why the agents do what the do...jumping from building to building car to car.. they don't fear death or injury. they don't hate Neo, their just doing what they were program to do.

burlyman
It is interesting, reading your reactions. Your 5 predecessors were, by design, based on a similar predication - a contingent affirmation that was meant to create a profound attachment to the rest of your species, facilitating the function of the One. While the others experienced this in a very general way, your experience is far more specific - vis a vis love.

SuperBlack Mack
Thank you BURLY MAN, You just help me prove my point that the previous one were COMPUTER PROGRAMS and not human. Neo predecessors were design to act just like the one, even down the what his emotion would be, but since computer cannot express emotion that is why Neo is more genuine, because it is a human emotion. Which even the architect cannot understand.

SuperBlack Mack
This also why no one knows about the previous ones, because it happen in the matrix.

burlyman
i dont think they are programs.

there were 5 other Ones in the real world, 5 other Zions.

There are only two possible explanations, either no one told me, or no one knows.

well Morpheus knew about the last one
he wouldnt have known about the other 5 because the other 4 previous ones didnt tell

Hamann might know though

burlyman
smile

SuperBlack Mack
Morpheus doesn't know about the last one nor does he knows about the previous ones, all he knows is he is the one who will find the one,

burlyman
did you watch the film The Matrix http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/2guns.gif

SuperBlack Mack
Yes, i did, if your referred to when morpheus said "that there was a man born into the matrix who freed the first of us" yeah your right i forgot about that. sorry.

Sifer
Hrmmm, what about Smith, he has emotions smile

"I HATE this place, this zoo..."

"I watched you die, with a certain satisfaction I might add"

Or the 2 programs who created the child. They sold the Oracle's termination code out of LOVE for their child. Then there is Persephone who can FEEL love through the use of her very tasty lips big grin

burlyman
exactly

even hugo weaving says it on Revisited

Sifer
Hrmm but to be honest, the word "satisfaction" can be taken a few ways and some not relevant to "emotion". As he does say "with a CERTAIN satisfaction...". He does not imply which smile Here are few: (dictionary.com)

a. The fulfillment or gratification of a desire, need, or appetite.
b. Pleasure or contentment derived from such gratification.
c. A source or means of gratification.

a. Compensation for injury or loss; reparation.
b. The opportunity to avenge a wrong; vindication.

Assurance beyond doubt or question; complete conviction.

But we DEFINATELY know he can hate and that IS an emotion.

Sifer
burlyman: Indeed he does. I'm pretty bored right now, so I think I will go watch it again big grin

The Omega

SuperBlack Mack
Wow, don't be so hostile, and don't this so seriously

The Omega
I'm neither hostile nor overly serious. I'm just asking you a question. Don't be so defensive and evasive.

dave123
just leave him omega, he's new, and he's probably gonna tell us Neo is in revos in a minute......

burlyman
laughing out loud

The Omega
Dave123>...
smile

big grin

laughing out loud

rolling on floor laughing

Man, dave, you just MADE my day!

priestjim
Neo is in revos? MAJOR SPOILER! How did you guys find out?

dave123
sorry if i ruined it for anyone.... and rumour has it that neo fights smith, sorry for the spoilers people

SuperBlack Mack
To tell you the truth, this a major spoiler, but zion will lose against the machine,

SuperBlack Mack
But omega

but, seriously Do you know what contingent affirmation really meants

Sifer
Dave: That pic (I think I mentioned in another thread) looks awfully like a certain French dude in Matrix Reloaded. Bit more weighty but the guy is getting on. Same jaw, same cheeks, definately same nose, same eyebrows...well, u get the drift.

dave123
so now theres only one machine? what happened to the other 249,999?

JKozzy
When the Mero says you have no respect, they shoot at him, he raises an eyebrow and says "Okkk, you have some skill" like he wasnt expecting such power... maybe Neo's a new breed of One?

dave123
But SuperBlack Mack

but, seriously Did you work on revolutions, you know too much, seriously! I mean, c'mon, you must be one of the W-bros or watch a screener or something

Sifer

The Omega
Aaannnd you know this because.... ?
To your second question: Yes, I do. Do you?
Ah, well. There was Sifer with his always useful dictionary link.

Sifer
Well he does now....LOL

dave123
keeping with the title of "Info you may not know", i just wanna add:

SuperBlack Mack has only got the audio of reloaded, and has watched some revo's trailers

The Omega
Yeah, I noticed big grin
Stop posting when I do, Sifer!! Haven't you ever heard the phrase "Ladies first" smile

Sifer
big grin

SuperBlack Mack
Ok, well since you guy have this something against me, or something i guess i'll just stop trying to explain what i really know beyond trailers and such seeing as how you guy have seen matrix revolution i guess i don't know what i'm talking about.
And to Omega, i can't say where i work but believe me or not (which i'm guessing your not) i do a little something more then your average theory posting matrixs fan.

dave123
i do a little something more then your average theory posting matrixs fan - so you get paid to post blatently obvious facts?

SuperBlack Mack
Thanks to stifer and that you now know what contingent affirmation means read what the architect said to neo. It is interesting, reading your reactions. Your 5 predecessors were, by design, based on a similar predication - a contingent affirmation that was meant to create a profound attachment to the rest of your species, facilitating the function of the One. While the others experienced this in a very general way, your experience is far more specific - vis a vis love.

dave123
lol, go buy the DVD in a couple of days and stop reading the script u found on the net

The Omega

burlyman
laughing out loud
Doctor Who

wierd, thats what i thought

dave123
lol,. that man from that site, the metachortechs one.

heismissing.org , i think

maybe it is Dr Who?

dave123
yo, superblack, use ur amazing wealth of knowledge to tell us who he is

SuperBlack Mack
Who said i was connected to the movie. not i

SuperBlack Mack
I just said i know more then your theory posting matrix fan. plain and simple

dave123
"I just said i know more then your theory posting matrix fan. plain and simple"

that, my friend, is the biggest load of

SuperBlack Mack
That's the problem with these forums, when ever someone cause on here and state a point fact or not, if it goes against what the majority thinks he/she gets ganged up on. So i say take what i said with a grain of salt, november 5th everything will be revealed. cool.....cool

The Omega

dave123
lol, his facts are "the architect says stuff to Neo"
or "we see the oracle in the trailer"
thats one reason to believe him, cos he's seen what we all seen

and he's probably keanu reeves blowing the entire plot anyway

The Omega
Dave> You're killing me!!!! laughing out loud

Btw: It could be the new Doctor WHo. I read that http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/pray.gif BBC are starting the series up again.

burlyman
bout time for a banana Happy Dance cool.....cool

dave123
seriously, i think "Junior Member" says enough.
maybe when he works out how to change it, we may pay some attention.

go banana go! Happy Dance

SuperBlack Mack
I don't have one single reason why you should take what i say as fact and nor will i come up with one because you have already form an opinion about me and what i have said up to this point. Even if i did have a reason you'll would just blow it off garbage anyway. cool.....cool

dave123
i think/hope that he's gone for good, perhaps if we just give all the other "i've seen revos/i'm a dumbass" people the same treatment, they should all leave....

SuperBlack Mack
Dave123, how sad are you getting joy out of trying to get someone off a website. You pathic little man.

dave123
u are rejected by people in the real world, u have been rejected by people in an internet forum....

TAKE A HINT.

and sad/pathetic kinda apply to you, going around posting your lame ideas/"spoilers" that no one cares about

maybe santa will bring u some intelligence for christmas? maybe some firends, maybe he'll even give u a clue on what the matrix is about

The Omega
Oh, well. Good to know.

Dave> Come on, cheer up. Don't stoop to that. Have a cookie and it's time once again: Happy Dance Happy Dance

dave123
and what gave u the impression that i can get joy from people like you? unless u r doing ur little midget circus routine....

SuperBlack Mack
cute comeback, your from the UK so i don't need to say anymore about you.

dave123
are you 11 or just mentally slow?

SuperBlack Mack
i choose the door the right

SimplePriest
hello SuperBlack Mack

dude I can say that this forum IS open to new ideas. I've posted quite a few, and they haven't always gone with the majority opinion. Like Omega said, if you're willing to say it is your idea than people will listen. But when someone puts it down as The Truth, well... we pretty much don't believe it. I hope you can understand why. Well anyways... I'll concede that you May be right. But as gracious and trusting as I am, I still don't believe you. I'd just suggest you give us proof, or just tell us it is Your Own idea.

Maybe this helps....

dave123
thought so

The Omega
SuperBlack Mack> Seeing as Isaac Newton, William Shakespeare, Charles Darwin, Alan Turing, Michael Faraday, and Charles Babbage (to name a few) also where from the UK, your post proves what?

The Omega
(shrugs) Oh, well...

dave123
yeh, lets end this pety argument and hopefully u went be so noobish when posting from now on?

burlyman
Stephen Hawking http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/robot.gif
..not forgetting Tony Blair... nah im kidding about him laughing

dave123
lol, omega u named more smart UK people than i can! whos babbage???

SimplePriest
wow blink..... blink ... He Doesn't Speak For the Rest of us from the U.S.! Please, don't group me with that comment.

SuperBlack Mack
thank you simplepriest,
Nor do i ask anyone to believe me, i know what i know and what i know is fact, wheather people believe me or not. but i can understand why people think the way they do. So i'll just leave it alone and for here on state everything as "theory" to keep the british baby from peeing his pants.

The Omega
Dave> The guy who invented the first computer. Or rather the mechanical calculater machine - The Digital Analyzer smile

SImple> What? No, are you nuts. wink

Superblack Mack> Seeing as you can't even answer simple questions, let me try spelling it out. Dave is British. So are all the people I mentioned above (if you don't know them, great scientif minds). So how does being British prove anything? Or must I spell it out even more?

SuperBlack Mack
i'll see the matrix revolution before you.

dave123
wow, great use of alliteration there

now do u wanna end this little argument and leave it be?

burlyman
SuperBlack Mack> ooh. playground tactics.

whatever happened to the empire? wink

SuperBlack Mack
What the hell is this history lesson forum.

dave123
"i'll see the matrix revolution before you." - what time does it come out in america?

burlyman
laughing yeh! its a history lesson forum Happy Dance

The Omega
SuperBlack Mack> Seeing as you can't even answer simple questions, let me try spelling it out. Dave is British. So are all the people I mentioned above (if you don't know them, great scientific minds). So how does being British, as Dave, prove anything? Or must I spell it out even more?

SuperBlack Mack
Yeah, I'll e-mail you the whole story of the movie. and then hopefully in a week or so after november 5 you get to see it. I was ready too end it a long time ago

dave123
zero hour u idiot

SuperBlack Mack
I comes out november 5 in theaters

The omega- you still here??? what was your question again

dave123
i get it on 5th november.... the difference? i have to be at the cinema by 2pm, u gotta get up much earlier to see it, haha!

burlyman
dave> your Dr Who is scaring me http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/vampire.gif

SimplePriest
sigh... thank you dave... I wasn't sure if I had the energy to tell him

That it Comes Out the Same Time Across the Globe. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Glad you mentioned it.

dave123
be affraid, be very affraid.....

The Omega

The Omega

dave123
lmao, he cant even write a sentence properly (no offence, i'm just being honested) so he CANT work for them press

burlyman
did the Reloaded press showing only go up to the end of the freeway scene? reading

SuperBlack Mack
Who said i was going to see it on the 5th, i'll see it on the 1st. and i will tell you all about it on the 2nd.

Omega- are you that f-ing stupid can you really be that f-ing stupid. I don't need the see it too know what i know. there are ways to find out about things without seeing them. damn your slow.

dave123

SuperBlack Mack
Omega just because britain had some great scientific minds come from there doesn't mean everyone is a genius you prat!!!, Stupid this one is.

The Omega

burlyman
well do you know what the stereotype of the average american man is?
laughing

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/ban.gif

The Omega
Burlyman> Behave yourself! smile
Guys like JediHDM and SimplePriest are Americans, too.

SuperBlack Mack
and that how i'm going to see it, i'm not a movie criticed but i do work for a chicago newspaper and i do go to press showing. and before you start saying "that a f-ing lie only movie critics get to go to press showing" that not true.

dave123
u cant work for a paper with such poor english skills, you need some qualifications, and cleaners dont get invited to screeners!

The Omega
Oh, no. People FROM the press may get a chance to see it on the press-showing for various reasons. But it's strange how you didn't just SAY that a long time ago, and instead waited until I mentioned it. It's not a secret that there are press-showings.

But that STILL doesn't change the fact that:
1) You haven't seen it yet.
2) What you stated as your facts are not facts.
3) That being from the UK doesn't mean anything else than: Being from the UK.
4) Your responses are not those of person above the age of 15.
What? you deliver newspapers?

dave123
thanks for sticking up for me people, but i'm off now, getting late...
just remember my wise words "anything that superblack says is a load of sh!t"

and superblack, enjoy the screener, i'll read your post when u come back, and THEN i'll say why you never saw the screener, and instead that u made some *EDUCATED (yeah, right)* guesses from a trailer.

goodnight

SuperBlack Mack
Hmm, i have to make complete sentences on the internet to be intellgent, hmm okay.
i guess that in some internet guide book i didn't read.

Secondly, swearing on the internet does mean i'm getting work up, it just means i'm swearing, just like typing in bold letters doesn't mean i'm screaming.

and thirdly being in the press you get inside information on things such as concerts, movies, superstar events way before the public does. Thats why the press knows what it knows and why i know what i know.

dave123
yeah....... you know NOTHING

SuperBlack Mack
ohhhh, i going to make educated guesses now. hmm some starting to believe me.

SuperBlack Mack
dave123 i told you where going?

FallenForever
Well i just read 6 pages on this thread. SuperBlack Mack is 9, right? cause if he isnt then i guess he is just extremely stupid. so we have to feel kind of sorry for him (NOT). we could avoid arguments like this if people would just admit that they HAVENT seen the movie yet, and we will all see it at the same time. anyway, i am american and i think i can speak for all decent americans when i say that we have nothing against british people. so i wish people like SuperBlack Mack would stop giving us a bad name.

SuperBlack Mack
omega, you still on that british kick, get off it

SuperBlack Mack
i'm not giving american a bad name at all, so don't put that on me.

burlyman
omega (or should i say madonna. ~naughty~ http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/whip.gif ) > i say 'stereotype of the average'
jedi and simple arent average, their true matrix fans cool

SuperBlack Mack
Damn you guys are brutal

dave123
dave123 i told you where going? - wtf???

thanks for ur input fallen, and burley, superb is below average....

cool quote "SuperBlack Mack is 9, right? cause if he isnt then i guess he is just extremely stupid"

SimplePriest
Superb-Lack mack> dude... please stop. You're really flailing around at this point. And it's not helping your arguement. Just... let it go. Here you go... YOU'RE RIGHT. You Know What is Going to Happen. I hope you can still enjoy it when you see it on the 5th... sorry the 1st.

But dude, just stop... you're not gonna help yourself at this point. We'll all just let it go and act like it never happened.

SimplePriest
man, I've never seen a thread fill up so quick. You've gotten a lot of attention Superb... I hope that's what you wanted.

Ok, take it easy... and please don't spoil the movie for us.

The dodging one
hey, guy i don't mean to be taken side, i been reading this forum and to tell you, i also work in the news media. i'm a entertainment writer and what superblack mack is saying about the news is true. if he does work in a newspaper or at least in the entertainment department he would know more about the movie then most people. Thats if he does work in the entertainment field of new media. He could be B.S-ing.

SuperBlack Mack
Hey, i'm not here to get anyone to agree with me, just told people what i know that it.

The dodging one
I saw the matrix reloaded two day before it came out to review it, that why the big critics review the day before it goes to the theaters, and if you know someone who work for a film company like miramax, warner bros, new line cinamas...etc you can get inside info on a movie. I know enough about kill bill to write a full review without even seeing it base off the info i have from miramax. But only a fool would do that.

SuperBlack Mack
The dodging one> If you work for the news media then you know i'm not bullsh!ting

SuperBlack Mack
We'll see could november 2 who was right. peace.

rysdigital
i'll throw in another banana Happy Dance

rysdigital
on topic, i can't believe how stupid this guy is. lost my last bit of faith in mankind in this thread. no expression

realworlddreams
ok, just remember one thing: (n im on the first page not bothering to go thru 7 pages of stupidness: the other "ONES" (oxymoron/paradox lol) did NOT FEEL THE KIND OF LOVE THAT NEO HAS! THEY WERE STUPID BACHELORS WHO DIDNT GET ANY SO THEY DIDNT REALLY CARE! THEY WERE SELFSH BASTARDS CONCIEVED BY THE MATRIX TO CONTROL THE HUMANS FURTHER. NOW THAT THAT'S OVER LETS MOVE ON TO SOMETHING SMART! (The arcitect prolly in all honesty didnt care wut NEO did, cuz it doesnt matter, he sed there were other ways for the machines to survive if all humanity was wiped out, perhaps, gettin the sky back? or abandoning earth and goin to mars? theories begin...)

dave123
lol@rysdigital, spot on!

The Omega

dave123
hes gone
maybe he'll be back on the 6th sayin "sory was a few days lat, but i saw it b4 al of u had some wrok really impotent need doiind i know eneything more than yoo haha"

The Omega
Dave> big grin
Oh, well. Here I was getting ready to tear his second nickname apart...
Good. Back to the Matrix smile

JediHDM
I think i can vouch that NOT ALL americans are like that, however there are quite a few, even here at college, that are arses just for the sake of being idiots, so i just tune some ppl out...and if y'all were to start tearing americans apart, while i would be sad, i know that it is usually the truth, so i will join in!!

FallenForever
Omega<thankyou for not being prejudiced
did you guys really get rid of him once and for all? EXCELLENT! cool
and jedhit, yeah i agree i can name so many who are real assholes, but there are a lot who arent too.

The Omega
FallenForever> According to sources SuperBlack Mack vanished.
That doesn't mean the person hasn't made another nickname and is still sneaking around here...
Just like the Smith-virus!
blink

FallenForever
well, we can only hope that he finally understood that none of us are dumb enough to believe him and went somewhere else for good. *crosses all ten fingers and toes*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.