The oracle is NOT the mother of the matrix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperBlack Mack
The architect dismiss the question of the orcale being the mother of the matrix when Neo brought it up in the end. He never confirmed or name who the mother is.

The Omega
And... ?
Everyone here has seen The Matrix Reloaded.

The Oracle IS the Mother of the Matrix. Please see Sifer's excellent account of this in the previous thread on this subject.

Sifer
"Why thank you."

xemir
yea she is he just doesnt like that he alone didnt create it thats why he gave that little attitude like "where not here to talk about the oracle or everything she has done that i havent "

AliasNeo15
but do u remember that the architect talked about how the intuitive program (the mother) gives choices for your future, even though there is only one to choose, but that second one is there just for ur subconcious mind to think it's an actual choice. But the problem is choice because the Oracle actually gave Neo a choice he could choose. I thought the Oracle was the mother, but then i thought more into it and came up with a different answer. Do u remember when Persephone was talking to Neo. "If I dont deliver u to the keymaker, she can kill me. All i want is a kiss." That was a choice that forced Neo to kiss her becus it was the only way they were going to get the key maker. am i wrong? maybe. maybe they use reverse phsychology just to make us think they are tricking, when it is actually as plain as the thumb on our handthumb up

JediHDM
i still dont believe the oracle is the mother, and i wont, until it is right in front of me, on the big screen, just like MWAM...

realworlddreams
Alious, we talked about this, n then TRINITY came up, I posted a new topic (although sumwhat redundant) about Persephone being the true DAUGHTER of the matrix, and although all I'm playing off is mythology as a basis, I think it substantiates the true blending of religion and myth inside the movies storyline. If TRINITY is the mother, she would also have powers much like Jesus. Notice in RELOADED, how she sacrificed herself for NEO (like Jesus sacrificed himself for the human race) now, i'm not advocating religion for controversy like that, but i will say that the ideas present themselves as a possibility. The only hole i recognize in this is that if TRINITY meant exactly as translated from religion, she would also technically be THE ONE, as well as THE ARCHITECT. So, this could be completely false, but i c it as acceptable to an explanation at least in part.

Korri
even if she wasnt...she makes darn good cookies big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.