Peaceful music

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
what is ur favorite peaceful music to listen to my favorite is incubus and also california by phantom and liek one green day song times of our life and one more cant think of the name but a few good peaceful songs r always cool esappecilly going to bed

wicker_man
Feeder - Comfort In Sound
Feeder sort of changed from the hyperactive fun loving rockers with 'get up and jump songs' like 'Seven Days in the Sun' and 'Buck Rodgers' after there drummer John Lee commited suicide,Comfort in Sound directed the band into a melodic sense of rock.

Thing_1
Incubus(My fav. band)Our Lady Peace,Rooney,Coldplay,The Cranberries,and Travis

Krisco
Incubus and Coldplay.

Both are very good smile The Scientist and God put a smile upon your face ae 2 good songs :P

herbie
Feeder, Cranberries, Geoff Buckley, Delemitri and recently Biffy Clyro, Very nice to chill to, sometimes Blues. I think the most relaxing Song on its own is Incubus and i can't remember its proper name the one that goes 'further down the river' really chilled. cool sleep

Lord_Andres
Mine is Dare and thats also my fav band of all timesmile

finti
Clannad from Ireland. ( sister ,brothers and cousins of ENYA)

drunk_nazgul
What kind of peace are you people talking about?
I like Enya, some Creed, Nickelback, Evanescence. New Zealand Symphony Orchestra. Uhhh... that only applies to the LOTR music.
happy

Krisco
Oh ya duh, I forgot Enya , as mentioned above -_- . I have a lot of her stuff on my pc, it's great to chill out too wink , but after a while it makes me feel mellow. And it is great background sex music too big grin

Thing_1
That song by Incubus that goes "further down the river" is called Aqueous Transmission and it is very chill!

DeNiro
i luv incubus i am listing to them right now they r very good to listn to like when u just want to relax

Thing_1
I'm listening to Incubus too and they are a great band to just chill out to.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
most tupac songs are peaceful
i like Only God can Judge me Now and Broken Wings.

DeNiro
another great band just to chill out is sublime and i like to listen to audio slave once and a while

bluegrass
The latest Beck album "Sea Changes" is really melodic and peaceful. I don't have much of Beck's old stuff so I don't know what his music is usually like, but this album is great. Most of the arrangements are an acoustic guitar with a pedal steel making some peaceful/dreamy sounds in the background. Good stuff. If you haven't heard it, try to get your hands on it. I wouldn't recommend it if you just went through a tough break-up though. Then it might force you to end your life! :-) Obviously, Beck wrote this one while going through a had time.

Metroplex
Coldplay and i really like Evanescence's "My immortal"

BackFire349
Dredg, one of the best bands out right now.

DeNiro
never heard of them BF got to go check them out

herbie
Hey i forgot another one, Portishead - Dummy, great album to put on just before you go to sleep! oh, and Morcheeba! i could probably come up with a whole load more! They just keep popping in to my head!
(Thanks Thing 1!! It was breaking my head!)

ragesRemorse
for serene pece i stick with classical, but for some mellow rock tunes, even though there not my fav bands i stick with
Eagle eye cherry, Eric clapton,Oasis, Tom petty, and certain led zeppelin tunes

julibug
for relaxing/peaceful - sara brightman, enya, yo yo ma's cello masterpieces, some of the piano music from the final fantasy games, various zen garden and soundscapes, among many others.

mindbugaling
mozart bethoven debussie, chopin, all classical

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.