Lion King DVD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morfiwen
Is anyone else as excited about the release of the Lion King DVD as I am??? I can't wait! big grin Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

DarkJediStoops
I have the region 1 copy. The Menu's are fantastic, like a mini movie. It starts with Zazu flying over the plains onto pride rock and takes you through the menu. It's not Rowan Atkinson doing the voice but good.

The special edition's new scene & song is ok I guess, but it ain't Rowan Atkinson like I said. I prefer the original edition though.

julibug
i can't wait to get it!! i'll probably have to wait 'til next month, though. won't really have the funds until then. but i love the lion king!!

Darth Vicious
Luckyly for me i have a friend that works at Animal Kingdom and she already got it for me this past weekend, lol, its awsome!

badkittykitty
I wish I could by the play on dvd but I here the cartoon dvd is going to include the extra songs from the play,has any of you seen it? well if not let me tell you "it is to die for.." big grin

julibug
ooooo! i can't wait to get it!!!

badkittykitty
I cant either,I really hope I am right about the extra songs,but even if not I am going to love it,its the best Disney movie...after lilo and stitch of coarse wink

...oh wait I have one more pic from the play I have to put up here...

pablo007
Naah I'm more excited about The Texas Chainsaw Massacre DVD, I doubt I will get the Lion King since I own the VHS.

badkittykitty
when is that new one coming out,I cant wait to see it!!

BackFire349
Yeah, I'll buy it most likely, its a great movie.

Morfiwen
yeah, one of my best friends saw the lion king at West End, in England. She said it was one of the coolest things she'd EVER seen- i'm all about the lion king!

LindsIsTightK
I absolutely love The Lion King. I think it is awesome. I probly won't buy the DVD immediately when it comes out, but hopefully soon. It is one of the few movies I am willing to pay that much for.

BackFire349
Yeah, I'll buy it, Lion King is a great one.

Evil Dead
Ha........I bet people would be suprised when looking through mine or Backfire's dvd collections..........The Lion King squeezed in right between The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Last House on the Left.

Ofcourse my wife likes alot of Disney movies.......I actually like the Lion King but she buys crap like Beauty and the Beast, Peter Pan, Cinderella, and Flubber.

BackFire349
Yeah, my collection is very diverse, I'm probably the only person who owns, TCM, i spit on your grave, cannibal holocaust and have them sitting in the same shelf as monsters inc, neverending story, and the teenage mutant ninja turtles movies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.